Shameless Fanboy Post

LabyrinthWorm

Awesome tattoo!

When I hear the music in the main menu, I get goosebumps immediately.

It's a fantastic game of its generation and for me, alongside chrono trigger and final fantasy 6, one of the best role-playing games of all time.

I'm really looking forward to play it again, especially with trophies. :)

I also have a Dragonball tattoo, but there will also be a gaming tattoo at some point. :D

Greetings from Germany 

@LabyrinthWorm

You could take the platinum as the 5000th trophy if it means so much to you. :)

Edited by S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y

18 minutes ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Awesome tattoo!

When I hear the music in the main menu, I get goosebumps immediately.

It's a fantastic game of its generation and for me, alongside chrono trigger and final fantasy 6, one of the best role-playing games of all time.

I'm really looking forward to play it again, especially with trophies. :)

I also have a Dragonball tattoo, but there will also be a gaming tattoo at some point. :D

Greetings from Germany 

@LabyrinthWorm

You could take the platinum as the 5000th trophy if it means so much to you. :)

5k Platinum Trophy is the goal :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NightRusticDawn said:

Now just to pray and all that the collection thing will make it over aswell. SD3 for the wins!

Agreed. I remembering downloading a ROM of SD3 as a teenager and really loving the dynamic nature of all of the different stories/pathways you could take, but still having the heart of SoM. 

1 hour ago, Squirlruler said:

That's an incredible tattoo. The artist is really good. This is a game I really want to play; I don't think I have played one of the series. Looking forward to it!

It's the best one of the series (at least among those that made it to the West). Adventures of Mana (formerly Final Fantasy Adventure) was a decent little game, though its GBA remake kind of sucked. Legend of Mana is sorely underrated on the PS1, but has its own share of flaws (to this day, I've never been able to open some of the story arcs). But Dawn of Mana on the PS2 is an absolute turd, and completely killed the series in the West.

Here's hoping there is some love for the SoM remake. I might get it, though it's a little pricey for my tastes.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...