"The force is strong with this one" trophy (lv 50) not unlocking!!

ZexionPonty92

At this point I have genuinely given up hope on waiting for a patch as there usual response to this situation is 'we are aware of the issues'. Although this has been the copy and paste response from them for the past 4 months :/ 

2 hours ago, Razza said:

At this point I have genuinely given up hope on waiting for a patch as there usual response to this situation is 'we are aware of the issues'. Although this has been the copy and paste response from them for the past 4 months :/ 

Patch for Trophy fix have been announced to come in June.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2018 at 7:13 PM, XxMike53 said:

Sucks man and I'm right there with you...  it pains me to even think zexionponty92 the one who started this thread has been waiting since February!!.... EA should probably send him an actual physical platinum trophy in the mail or somthing for his trouble and for how long he has waited.   Lol ok I'm just joking about a real trophy being mailed to someone haha but seriously there is nothing worse then putting the hours in playing a game and earning all the achievements / trophies legitly without boosting to have the last trophy glitch on you.. Ultimately keeping you from the Platinum.   I AS WELL AS MANY OTHER GAMERS DESERVE THIS PLATINUM EA!!   

Hahaha I like the idea of a physical platinum!!

Jokes aside, if EA at least put ONE person to work on this fix, just one, I really think that ,after all this time, all our bugged trophies would pop.

I bought the game with +50% discount and only because I'm a great fan of SW franchise.... I'll think twice with next MP EA game

• Like 2

On 13/05/2018 at 6:13 PM, XxMike53 said:

Sucks man and I'm right there with you...  it pains me to even think zexionponty92 the one who started this thread has been waiting since February!!.... EA should probably send him an actual physical platinum trophy in the mail or somthing for his trouble and for how long he has waited.   Lol ok I'm just joking about a real trophy being mailed to someone haha but seriously there is nothing worse then putting the hours in playing a game and earning all the achievements / trophies legitly without boosting to have the last trophy glitch on you.. Ultimately keeping you from the Platinum.   I AS WELL AS MANY OTHER GAMERS DESERVE THIS PLATINUM EA!!   

On 15/05/2018 at 8:21 AM, ZexionPonty92 said:

Hahaha I like the idea of a physical platinum!!

Jokes aside, if EA at least put ONE person to work on this fix, just one, I really think that ,after all this time, all our bugged trophies would pop.

I bought the game with +50% discount and only because I'm a great fan of SW franchise.... I'll think twice with next MP EA game

The funny thing is, one of my friends did win a physical platinum because he got this platinum. PlayStation Australia has been running competitions for games where the first person from Australia to post their platinum for this game to Facebook or Twitter was given a physical platinum. They've run that competition for around 5 different games now, but yeah the thing you've made up actually has been rewarded to someone who got the platinum for this game hahaha. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

On May 17, 2018 at 0:54 PM, Sergen said:

The funny thing is, one of my friends did win a physical platinum because he got this platinum. PlayStation Australia has been running competitions for games where the first person from Australia to post their platinum for this game to Facebook or Twitter was given a physical platinum. They've run that competition for around 5 different games now, but yeah the thing you've made up actually has been rewarded to someone who got the platinum for this game hahaha. 

....That is FRIGGING AWESOME!  Haha

Ive only seen people make physical custom ones to look like a PSN Platinum trophy.  

1 hour ago, AlvarezPT said:

if they are not sure yet, why even say it? if its this week we can wait 2/3 days and dont get hyped, since we already waited months...

Exactly my toughts. I haven't seen any other game where these kind of delays/issues happen. I'd just like to get my plat and be done with this mess which is ongoing for 7 months now.

24 minutes ago, ShadowhunterrX said:

So now we can finally delete the game from our HDD. Had more fun with Battlefront 1 then 2 if I am complety honest. Maybe it is me...but most maps in 2 are kinda blant.

Yes Battlefront 2015 looks pretty good now in hindsight. I will upload save to cloud just in case they pull a level 70-100 trophy dlc in the future...

• Like 2

After update I got in to a match to get rank 50 (I stopped playing at rank 49) and the trophy didn’t pop!!!!

I restarted the ps4, open Battlefront 2 again and when to a match and the trophy popped while the map was loading!!!!