"The force is strong with this one" trophy (lv 50) not unlocking!!

ZexionPonty92

I got the platinum now too, however it did not pop after the match was done or when I dinged 50.

I had to quit to XMB, Restart the game and load a new match for it to pop during Loading, they fixed it somehow and some way but it's still not working as intended.

I uploaded every save to cloud, uninstall and pray to the gods for no DLC packs or BFIII this year. Happy to have done both but I tortured myself to much with this crap game (liked 2015 somewhat though)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Willstown said:

Now this has been fixed I've checked how far away I am from 50.    19 ranks seems like a massive grind ahead :(

Whats the current best method for XP farming with all the new patches?

Heroes vs Villains has been, and probably always will be, the best way to grind XP.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Willstown said:

Now this has been fixed I've checked how far away I am from 50.    19 ranks seems like a massive grind ahead :(

Whats the current best method for XP farming with all the new patches?

it is a massive grind, i been playing since the end of march and am finally 2 ranks away from 50 finally. i also had a double xp weekend that helped me boost up 10 levels and even THAT felt like it wasnt enough. the leveling system is way to ridiculous. hero vs villian is the absolute best way. 10-20k a match. ive prob played around 400 matches already. i have to take breaks because im so sick of it i want to get this trophy and delete. i wasted so much time on th vanguard trophy and hero ship trophy making a crappy 3k points per round trying to level up my ship or character enough to even be worth a crap to use. 

• Like 2

Finally I can confirm that the trophy is patched!! After 6 mouths I earned the platinum I deserve.

I confirm that the trophy pops in the loading screen before entering in a match. 

Sure thing is I'll think twice before buying another Dice game, even if it's heavily discounted like BF2 was at the time I purchase it.

I would like to thank all the people who supported each other in this topic adding news and updates on the situation!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1.6.2018 at 10:27 AM, ZexionPonty92 said:

Finally I can confirm that the trophy is patched!! After 6 mouths I earned the platinum I deserve.

I confirm that the trophy pops in the loading screen before entering in a match. 

Sure thing is I'll think twice before buying another Dice game, even if it's heavily discounted like BF2 was at the time I purchase it.

I would like to thank all the people who supported each other in this topic adding news and updates on the situation!

Thanks Mate, finally reached Level 50 and the Trophy did not popped for me neither. Solution worked for me ?

Edited by maggot1612

• 2 weeks later...