Hey

mundial1345

Hey everyone hows it going? I'm Brett and I'm 26 I got married almost a year ago so my time for gaming has dwindled quite a bit (I'm sure a lot of you are in the same boat) but I still usually manage to find 8-15 hours a week to play.  I get addicted to call of duty for weeks at a time severely hampering my progress on anything else, but its ok as long as I'm having fun.   I enjoy just about every genre though with the exception being god of war and the other games that are similar, for some reason I just cannot get into them.  My three favorite games at the moment are the new Tomb Raider, Ni No Kuni, and Bittrip Runner 2.  Well anyways nice to meet you all!

• Like 1

Welcome! :]

Are you talking about hack and slash games? I suppose quite a bit of them are just mindless button mashing to some people.

yes I am, I've tried quite a few different times to get into them but for some reason I play for an hour or two and then never have the urge to go back and play them.

Welcome to the club! Hope you stay for a while, the forums are nice and cozy :3

Thanks! I think I will, I'm already finding them to be a lot more friendly then the IGN boards

Welcome to PSNP. If you'd like to party up for some Call of Duty feel free to add me. I've been looking for people to play with and I always welcome a fellow PSNP member to join me.

Parker

sounds good I'll add you tonight when I'm done with work, do you have the map packs?

yes I am, I've tried quite a few different times to get into them but for some reason I play for an hour or two and then never have the urge to go back and play them.

Thanks! I think I will, I'm already finding them to be a lot more friendly then the IGN boards

sounds good I'll add you tonight when I'm done with work, do you have the map packs?

Not yet, but I can purchase them when I get off work tonight.

Parker