Kill Your Completion - 6

13 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

L4a541a.pngGame 4

3 hours played, 0 trophies.

As I said I haven't spent nearly enough time with the game as of yet. The game seems like it will be great once I actually get into it, but it will probably be a while before I return. 

Also haven't had a chance to start my final game yet, and I'm not even sure what it will be. Some friends want to start Magicka 2, but we haven't settled on a time yet so that might not work for this. 

Just wait until you meet the girls Geralt spends time with it. If you're a red-blooded guy who has a yen for a little erotica, you'll enjoy the flings he has with... uhm... I know there were two ladies who like him but I forgot their names. I only remember it because the trailers back in the day would not shut up about the ladies. :P Obviously people focus so much on the (censored) that they forgot how tough the actual witching really is. Unfortunately, I am a very picky gamer so that sort of thing isn't for me, or I would have jumped on it.

Final Game, Day 4: Still playing Dark Cloud 2 as I post this. Just unlocked Spheda and grinding for the Spheda medals while leveling some wrenches to fuse into Monica's bracelet because we're about to get a character who boosts bracelet training but she leaves after you fight the boss. Got the trophy for my first Spheda success but that's about it. Will probably play this game until I need to go to bed because I have to go to the gym tomorrow as part of a program to get more exercise.

For the rest of the month I'm going to just focus on this game and see how far I get. I think I'll stop playing this game on the 30th and give my final conclusions on the 31st as I plan on getting into my favorite MMO again for April so I can get further in it and prep for the big goals for next month. ;)

3 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

L7e4281.png

After reading your review, I might look into this. The first game seemed a little tough.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CJ_Mystery said:

After reading your review, I might look into this. The first game seemed a little tough.

The first game isn't that bad if you change it to casual mode if normal is giving you trouble (I sure did that), though the final boss for the bad ending was a bit cheap even on casual.  There's someone you can talk to at the swamp near the shop that will let you swap.  However, the PS4 version of the first game does have a harder trophy list than the PS3 version and I have only played the PS3 version of the first game.  This game does seem to not have that so it's a bit harder in some ways, but at the same time you seem to have a lot more ease at recovering GigaCals here and patience does wonders.  Being able to easily recover GigaCals really does a lot to make it easier since you can press L3 to recover HP fast by using GigaCals if you're in a bind.

Oh, forgot to mention another new gameplay element actually.  There's a magic meter and once it fills you can press :triangle: to unleash a powerful magical attack and for a time your regular attacks are faster and more powerful and also are always effective even if you use something the enemy is strong against.  So overall this game gives a lot more tools to win, you just have to be patient and make good use of them.  It may get tougher as I get further in, but at the same time there is already a player with the plat, which implies the trophy set isn't too hard (though I checked and they must have gotten the game early, they got the plat in about 5 days).

• Like 1

To my great shame, I haven't started my last game and I'm not going to have time to do so. :( However, it's not all bad news. My completion has fallen from 84.83% to 81.03%, If there's another one of these and I join, hopefully real life won't intrude this time. However, for what it's worth, I did have a lot of fun. :) 

• Like 4

Since I failed to kill my completion(the drop in completion are from other games that I got 1% in), calling my plan to plat all the games on my list Reviving my Completion is sort of a misnomer. xD However, I do want to let everyone who cares know my plan to get 100% in the games that I played on this list.

First Priorities: Dark Cloud 2(PS4) and Secret of Mana(Vita), starting tomorrow I will focus on these two games (after I play LEGO games in the morning for the Spring Fling(since it's important I get those games done)) and try to get the platinum on them. I probably won't get plat on Dark Cloud 2 until the summer because the Medal Head and Finny Frenzy First trophies will take a lot of time, but I am confident. Secret of Mana will not deter me with its Vita-lock crashes, I will get 100% in it, expect it to be platted in May.

Second Priorities: June will be the beginning of a Sly Summer(see what I did there? ;)) as I chip away at Sly 2 first and Sly 3 next. Heck, may as well torture my life and do Thieves in Time on the Vita in August!

Final Priorities: If I have time and inclination, I'll try to work on the remaining two games through the year. Will definitely take days out of the weekend to get some work on Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories so I can have a Kingdom Hearts platinum before KH3 comes out later this year, and Cyberdimension Neptunia will eventually get its day in the sun over the summer as I want to see who the mysterious guy who sold that weird device to Kiria and Black Cat Princess is. Not Arfoire, that's for sure, she's into eggplants. xD

• Like 2