Howdy! :)

Lumen_Morgan

Hey everyone,

So I just thought I would introduce myself, my name is Jess.

Im 25, from Pittsburgh PA. I just bought a used Playstation on a total whim this weekend, and am really into it so far.

Currently the only thing I am playing is Borderlands but I also bought with the system:

Batman-Arkham City
Elder Scrolls Oblivion
Final Fantasy XIII

So...yeah, that's me.

Anything else, feel free to ask!

• Like 3

Welcome to the site, and welcome to the playstation club Jess :).  That is quite to list of games to start you on your quest.  Arkham City was an amazing game, FFXIII was enjoyed by me but many people seemed to hate on it, Oblivion was a tonne of fun (Until I made a set of armor that made me 100 invisible to everything, and then I got bored very quickly), and Borderlands is always fun to run around and shoot some psychos.  Hope you enjoy your PS3, and I hope to see you around the forums, and maybe the PSN.

Hey welcome! I'm new here too just joined a few days ago.  I'm actually from Erie just a little north of you! Anyways enjoy the site and the new ps3!

Right on, I've never been to Erie, I moved to Pittsburgh four years ago, I am originally from New Hampshire.

Welcome to the forums :D

I take you're a Dexter fan too, seeing that username!

Yessss! I love Dexter. The show is outstanding but the books were sooo much better as usual with most TV/Book things. Can't wait for season 8!

Welcome to PSNProfiles and welcome to Playstation! :yay:

Thanks! Not totally new to Playstation, just PS3. I had a slight obsession with Final Fantasy 7 for the PS1, and my best guy friend in college had an old PS2 and got me into Grand Theft Auto: Vice City...never would have tried it on my own but I thought the sniper shots were funny....so yeah.  Might get the PS3 GTA this weekend, we'll see. I still have four unopened games sitting on my TV ha!

Hey I figured out it was Dexter related first! Screw you guys!

Anyways here's my official welcome, nice to have you on the site :)

That's true he was. But always up for Dexter talk :)

Welcome to PSNP! Another female to grow our ranks in this girl forsaken land xD. But yeh, welcome <3

Hells yeah! Girl gamers unite!