Platinum trophies you gave up on

willmill97

I gave up on Uncharted: Drake's Deception. Only need the Crushing playthrough to plat it.. I'll get back to it eventually.

Gave up on AC3 too. 5ish trophies away, been like that since around a week after it came out, 'cuase I played it like crazy. Just couldn't get the last few /:

Edited by Altaria-

GTA IV - 77%

Missing. Liberty City Minute, Fly the Coop, Taking it for the Team, Top the Midnight Club, Wanted, Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic.

Guitar Hero - Metallica - 73%

Missing. Metal Militia, The Four Horsemen, Blitzrieg, Hero of the day, and 7 hidden trophies.

Pain - 2%

All of the damn trophies.

Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel - 57%

Missing, 16 of them, may return and finish off some of the easier trophies but doubt ill go for platnum now.

Shadow of the Colossus - 90%

Missing, Meticulous Collector. Ive tried and tried boss 3 and 15. I cant be bothered anymore

Star Ocean : The Last Hope - 11%

Missing, nearly all of them. I do plan on returning to the game, but only to complete main game and enjoy it. Wont be going for Platinum

The Eye of Judgement - 46%

Got as many as i could with the starter pack, never found anywhere selling any other cards so its nearly impossible for me to Platinum it now

PSN 100% ive given up on

TV Show Kings - 90% - Missing ME+1337

SSDHD - 87% - Missing - Shock and Awe, Late Boomer

Edited by SirSmokalot002

• 3 weeks later...

Not if you join a boosting session!!!

-- DiRT 2 (servers for Ghost laps offline), really annoyed by that...

-- LittleBIGPlanet 1 & 2 (no deaths is near impossible!)

-- a lot more, just blanking on them right now...

Come on, man! All you need for LBP is memory.

Spec Ops:The Line, because that final difficulty is a real pain at points, since you can't get shot more than twice and there are no healing items left around to put it back up. I may go back and try again, seeing as how it's the only trophy I need for it before the plat.

I also wanted to get the BF3 plat for a little while when playing it, but only having the base game from plus means I'm playing an incredibly small amount of maps and by 38 I was increadably bored with the multiplayer. I just need to get a few for the campaign, hit 45 in the multiplayer, and get almost all of the co-op trophies sans beating it once. Also, the way they did "BUY ALL THE DLC TO GET MORE GUNS! OH YOU CAN SKIP ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME AND GETTING GOOD BY BUYING THESE SKIP CODES" annoys me, especially after Dice said they didn't want to charge for map packs.

How do you boost for an online trophy though like that, you'd need so many people to boost it and would still be hard not being killed by a sniper, do you know anywhere to boost it? that 97% on my trophy list annoys the hell out of me! :P

All you need is 2 teams of 8, right? I found some guys, it's not that hard... You can do it.

I gave up on Vanquish a while ago. I might go back, but that last damn tactical challenge is so annoying.

Same here. I got to the last wave in the last challenge, but the 2 bogeys were just beyond my gaming skills. It was so hard to even get to them, so that once I did I felt intense pressure to finish it off.

I guess in a way it was kind of a blessing, because I came to realize that I won't be able to plat every game I play. That took me awhile to accept.

Assassin's Creed Revelations.

Wanted to get my First Assassin's Creed Platinum, but one of the trophies glitched, and to fix it I had to start over again, and delete the patches, so I was like ... Ain't nobody got time fo dat :P