I've contacted EA

Asentiff

actually I haven't bought an EA game in some years and I got it as a bundle with my ps4 for xmas... and I can guarantee I had no intention of buying BF1 nor would I have bought BF3.. but you know what they say about assumptions.. and I find it hilarious how the topic has shifted away from EA being a pos to me not being psychic and knowing this trophy would glitch because its an EA game.. my bad.. lmfao clearly some of you are so NOBLE and SAGE and WISE.. LMFAOOOO that was sarcasm btw.. anyways thanks for your reply

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff

10 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

When Jungle Strike was newly game. Also Need For Speed before first Shift or what was there after Prostreet. Decades early EA was ok company.

Not really, EA was always terrible. I remember even back on PS1, when you saw EA on the cover you knew it probably wasn't all that great of a game.

Watch from 4:03... That episode is originally from like 2004...

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Not really, EA was always terrible. I remember even back on PS1, when you saw EA on the cover you knew it probably wasn't all that great of a game.

Video.

Watch from 4:03... That episode is originally from like 2004...

I dunno, nothing wrong I know about EA those old times. 

1 minute ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

I dunno, nothing wrong I know about EA those old times. 

Well, if you look at EA's history, you'll see they weren't much better back then. You may remember a game here and there that was good, but they always seem to make what they take over worse, especially the more they're involved, always. And they were also the company that did licensed games from like 5th gen and later. Don't confuse games EA was actually involved with with those they weren't. But sure Need for Speed is an EA series...

4 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Well, if you look at EA's history, you'll see they weren't much better back then. You may remember a game here and there that was good, but they always seem to make what they take over worse, especially the more they're involved, always. And they were also the company that did licensed games from like 5th gen and later. Don't confuse games EA was actually involved with with those they weren't. But sure Need for Speed is an EA series...

Well, Strike series not just been published by EA, it has been made by them. They've been developers too.

Before this actual EA was changed with the logo.

ealogs.png

Edited by Bloodytears1666
  • Like 3

@Bullstomp

Ive thought about contacting Disney about the issue.. and I'm sure some other have.. but I def will think about it.. I mean whats the worst that could happen.. they ignore it and nothing happens.. lol oh well... lesson learned and all that...

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff
  • Like 1

The ranking up system really ruined the game for. It's a huge grind that the game is not worth to do. This happened with battlefront 1 trophy too. They patched the game n locked out the trophy n it took a couple of month to get fixed. I'm pretty sure EA will fix this one as well. 

• Like 1

@redcar200

youd think EA would have learned their lesson... I guess not... I guess ill just go about my business and keep checking to see when this patch is supposed to happen.. hopefully it wont be as long as it was for BF1.. but none the less..

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Asentiff said:

EA doesn't care.. they got what they wanted which was my money... they don't give a single shit about any of us gamers

^^This!!^^ This is how I feel about them and their handling about Madden 17 (PS3). They don't care, and they only care about $$$$$$ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NightRusticDawn said:

Get to level 49 and wait with it until someone else gets the trophy, just write down the rarity % or memorize it

Yeah just get to 49. But you dont need to write it down, when you click on the trophy itself you can see who were the last people to get it and when.

9 minutes ago, NightRusticDawn said:

I usually check PSN in case someone that is not a trophy hunter gets it.

If it was a different, more common trophy, yeah, but since it's so rare, I don't think you will notice a difference that soon.

EA normally breaks features for games like uploading photos or videos to the server or playing a match in a live-event game mode, but this is the first time I've seen them break a rank trophy. Nobody should be blaming you for this, because a rank trophy for an EA game never broke before and some people do enjoy the Battlefront games so of course they bought it and didn't expect problems. I was going to wait at least a year before getting this game, because I wanted the game to be done for DLC updates, but now I don't know what to think considering they've broke a rank trophy. I'm sure it will get patched, but if it doesn't get patched in the next update then you shouldn't give up trying to get people to contact them about it. 

18 hours ago, Asentiff said:

actually I haven't bought an EA game in some years and I got it as a bundle with my ps4 for xmas... and I can guarantee I had no intention of buying BF1 nor would I have bought BF3.. but you know what they say about assumptions.. and I find it hilarious how the topic has shifted away from EA being a pos to me not being psychic and knowing this trophy would glitch because its an EA game.. my bad.. lmfao clearly some of you are so NOBLE and SAGE and WISE.. LMFAOOOO that was sarcasm btw.. anyways thanks for your reply?

Well, you DID say you spent "$64.11 and 170 hours" on this, so I'm guessing you're lying somewhere in here. 

Anyway, I don't care. One less person buying EA games is always a good thing.

Did this trophy break literally a day ago? Someone got the trophy on March 2nd, 2018... https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6917-star-wars-battlefront-ii/22-the-force-is-strong-with-this-one

I really doubt CFW trophy hacking exists on PS4 and I bet this game saves the stats on the server and not on a save file. You should maybe ask the person who has recently earned the trophy if they did anything in particular to unlock it. Maybe it has been fixed, go on the game and play a match to find out.