Platinum Walkthrough

IBadDriverI

On 3/6/2018 at 6:54 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

This glitch happens only on the PS4. So on Vita you should do two playthroughs but you can start on Nightmare right away to shorten the time until the Platinum Trophy, this makes it only a bit tougher. But if you follow the guide shown here, it shouldn't be too difficult...

Not enough items in Nightmare mode? OP on PST said you can get 81 on Nightmare with his guide.

One person said the guide did not help for Item Hoarder Trophy on Nightmare.

Another user said he got it. 

Hope it works out for me.

Edited by Kishnabe

7 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Not enough items in Nightmare mode? OP on PST said you can get 81 on Nightmare with his guide.

One person said the guide did not help for Item Hoarder Trophy on Nightmare.

Another user said he got it. 

Hope it works out for me.

The amount of items should be enough for the trophy, i used the maps provided on this site's guide. it's just you take more damage on nightmare

Edited by Evil_Joker88

So guys, I seem to be having a problem with the EU vita version (1.05). I have played it twice on normal, following the video. Both times it showed me having: 76 items, at the ending screen. The second time I wrote each collectible down, should have been 90 items!

As annoyed as I was I tried yet again today, this time the PS4 version, and I got the hoarder trophy first try. At the end screen it showed me picking up 90 items. Exactly the same amount as I picked up on my second vita run.

edit: played the vita version a 3rd time, picked up 90 items , now without the patch (1.00). Still no trophy, ended with 76 again at the ending screen again.

Edited by Barriebar17

17 hours ago, Barriebar17 said:

So guys, I seem to be having a problem with the EU vita version (1.05). I have played it twice on normal, following the video. Both times it showed me having: 76 items, at the ending screen. The second time I wrote each collectible down, should have been 90 items!

As annoyed as I was I tried yet again today, this time the PS4 version, and I got the hoarder trophy first try. At the end screen it showed me picking up 90 items. Exactly the same amount as I picked up on my second vita run.

edit: played the vita version a 3rd time, picked up 90 items , now without the patch (1.00). Still no trophy, ended with 76 again at the ending screen again.

Butterflies count towarda IH on PS4, but not on Vita

• Like 1

4 hours ago, optimusmart said:

Butterflies count towarda IH on PS4, but not on Vita

wow for real? that would explain it in my case. Even more annoyed now than I already was, but thats what 3 lost playthroughs will do to ya I suppose :P. Gonna try it yet again and follow the trophy walkthrough hotdog wrote to see if that gets me there! 

Thanks for the heads up Optimus.

28 minutes ago, HellcoreFire said:

Is the Wake Up trophy on the Vita obtainable without the patch or is it buggy? Because with the patch you can't get in the loading screen when you press select (or at least I can't). And does the loading screen work as a pause menu, by wich i mean does time stop when your in it?

Will still pop, I did yesterday. Use home button to pause

2 hours ago, Barriebar17 said:

wow for real? that would explain it in my case. Even more annoyed now than I already was, but thats what 3 lost playthroughs will do to ya I suppose :P. Gonna try it yet again and follow the trophy walkthrough hotdog wrote to see if that gets me there! 

Thanks for the heads up Optimus.

Yep, dont pick the one up of the boogeyman, and u will have 88 on ur results screen

Well thats misinformation for ya im afraid bud

Alternatively, I have a TW on the PS4 board here with maps etc as well

Edited by optimusmart
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HellcoreFire said:

Is the Wake Up trophy on the Vita obtainable without the patch or is it buggy? Because with the patch you can't get in the loading screen when you press select (or at least I can't). And does the loading screen work as a pause menu, by wich i mean does time stop when your in it?

Since I did not get the hoarder trophy after 2 playthroughs on the vita with patch 1.05 (using the video). I tried again without the patch, not knowing the butterflies did not count on vita. I did not get the wake up trophy without the patch! But luckily after installing the patch again on the vita and continuing from last checkpoint the wake up trophy popped.

Edit:

Some conclusions

- Baddrivers video is perfect for the ps4 version, got all trophies without issues.

- The butterflies do NOT count in the vita version, not when playing unpatched 1.00 nor when playing 1.05. I played the vita version 3 times without getting the Hoarder trophy, and I was using the video which leads to 89 items including butterflies.  89-13= 76, you will fall short.

- The 4rth time I made sure I picked up 80 items without the butterflies included, finally the hoarder + plat popped for the vita, YAY! :D

Thank you dernop, baddriver, optimusmart, hotdogpresident and garciafever for your maps, video, advice, text walkthrough and trophy guide. It only took me 6 playthroughs in total, but I got there haha. Cheers!

Edited by Barriebar17

9 hours ago, espidifen said:

well, i have the same problem with the item hoarder.

im on my second round. what do you recomend then?

thank you

Use my TW on here, I now have 83 extra items added for STORY difficulty players, i.e. Vita

IH isnt possible on Vita on Nighmare, there just are not enough items

• Like 1

On 16/3/2018 at 5:55 AM, optimusmart said:

Use my TW on here, I now have 83 extra items added for STORY difficulty players, i.e. Vita

IH isnt possible on Vita on Nighmare, there just are not enough items

thank you so much optimusmart . just popped

When I started the PS4 version I started on story but it turned into nightmare from the beginning of the game I think I noticed it by the 3rd savestation but it could have been sooner. Luckily I had already 'git gud' from playing the Vita version so it wasn't any problem for me personally. Just wanted to warn the method isn't foolproof.

• 5 months later...
On 3/23/2018 at 4:48 AM, CJ_Mystery said:

Ugh, I can't believe I wasted my time on it, but at least I did enjoy the game. Now I have to go through the harder mode which can one-shot me with no revivals. (sigh) :( I did get all but one trophies in the game, though, just need to go through Nightmare Difficulty.

Same here. The collecting Butterfly glitched on me so I need to do nightmare including collecting stuff. In itself doable but teh games has frozen twice on me and once I didn't get a butterfly.....pretty crappy game, but I started it and will finish it. Hurraay