Platinum Walkthrough

IBadDriverI

13 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Thanks for the guide!! 

So one playthrough on ps4 with the glitch?how it works?

if you load your save file the difficulty will change to nightmare thats it so just playthrough on easy and on the last save point save and load your game and finish it thats all i mention it in the video when you hit the last save

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, KillLaGil said:

any nightmare guide for psvita one? thanks

you can use this guide nightmare isn't much harder and i also use every save point in the game  so it should be no problem at all

only different is you will lose health when you afraid but i picked up every item so you always full of health items

Edited by IBadDriverI
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

Is the "Nightmare-Trick" working on PS Vita like it does on PS4 ? Or do I have to do two playthroughs here ?

This glitch happens only on the PS4. So on Vita you should do two playthroughs but you can start on Nightmare right away to shorten the time until the Platinum Trophy, this makes it only a bit tougher. But if you follow the guide shown here, it shouldn't be too difficult...

55 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

Is the "Nightmare-Trick" working on PS Vita like it does on PS4 ? Or do I have to do two playthroughs here ?

For those that don't know. PS4 was patch with version 1.20. It removed the glitch because it says it fixed saves from displaying incorrect information. I tested it out and it's gone. If you want 1 playthrough, play it on Nightmare Difficulty from the start on both versions. 

2 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

For those that don't know. PS4 was patch with version 1.20. It removed the glitch because it says it fixed saves from displaying incorrect information. I tested it out and it's gone. If you want 1 playthrough, play it on Nightmare Difficulty from the start on both versions. 

Im on version 1.04 got no new patch maybe only in america right now? 

On 3/4/2018 at 10:13 AM, IBadDriverI said:

ATTENTION: With the latest update 1.20 released on 06.03.2018 the glitch no longer work
Start right away with Nightmare difficulty

Was waiting for this to come out, knew you'd have it made for us @IBadDriverI. Cheers.?

Edited by continuum67
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Don't know why a "platinum walkthrough" guide had to be made for the game seeing as there is already a guide made, But oh well.

I make this guide for my youtube channel not for this site if you dont want it feel free to delete this thread ?

The only difference is that, in a trophy guide, I talk about how to get every trophy. In a platinum walkthrough, it's essentially the same thing, but the only difference is that someone is broadcasting gameplay on how to get every trophy. Dialogue and talking about certain things during said walkthrough is optional.