Hello!

Rankidd

So yea been browsing around for a while but never got into introducing myself. I'm a 27-year OLD gamer from Finland. I have two cats and they're coool. And a wife though you can't really say that you have a person! But she's ok too.

I play pretty much all types of games. Fave games I have played on PS3/Vita have been (quickly to name a few) L.A. Noire, inFamous, Sleeping Dogs, MGS HD collection on Vita, Mass Effect series and Uncharted series. Nate is pretty cool. I'm always happy to play online anything we both may have if the timing is good, but the time difference can be a b*tch unless you're european though.

Right now I'm starting up NHL13 and pouring myself an Irish Coffee to enjoy the early start of weekend after a pretty harsh week at work! So cheers, have a happy Easter and pleasant holidays!

• Like 2

PS.  May I ask why you capitalized the word 'OLD'?  Was it emphasis as in you think you are really old? lol.

Yup. I always feel old around forums. 30 years just around the corner and kids own the internet nowadays lol. But I do know there's no reason to feel old nowhere, as it's just a number and normally I do still feel pretty young.

• Like 1