Invasion Boss /Die You Will [MKX]

6 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Invasion event today, January 30 2020. The boss is Mileena, and she basically kills me in 1 never ending combo

Raiden's combo works on her, when I got the trophy I had to face Mileena as well. Follow the combo on the guide and you should have no problem.

1 hour ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Raiden's combo works on her, when I got the trophy I had to face Mileena as well. Follow the combo on the guide and you should have no problem.

Oh i followed the guide and i got the trophy, but it was still a problem xD even though i got better and timed my blocks more efficiently as I played, i never had a match like the one in the visual of this strategy (to which a raiden was also facing the invasion boss Mileena)

Ah well. Its finally over. The endless merciless 20s intervals of having my ass handed to me is over 

8 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Oh i followed the guide and i got the trophy, but it was still a problem xD even though i got better and timed my blocks more efficiently as I played, i never had a match like the one in the visual of this strategy (to which a raiden was also facing the invasion boss Mileena)

Ah well. Its finally over. The endless merciless 20s intervals of having my ass handed to me is over 

Nice! Well sometimes I could land over 30-40 hits but sometimes I couldn't land a hit on her or only was able to do X-Ray move lol. In overall, it takes around 90-120 minutes even if she's troublesome. Congrats once again.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Nice! Well sometimes I could land over 30-40 hits but sometimes I couldn't land a hit on her or only was able to do X-Ray move lol. In overall, it takes around 90-120 minutes even if she's troublesome. Congrats once again.

Oh yeah, that exact scenario. Sometimes 30s, sometimes 5-10, maybe one lucky x ray, and then the many times of not hitting her at all xD

Thanks man. Puts me on step closer. All thats left is some rep grinding, faction grinding, and profile exp. Lets the real fun begin!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

Does anyone know when the next Invasion event starts?

The event happens roughly once a week, 5-7 days. I was able to achieve the trophies for this, January 30th, and it shows that others got it last on, February 3rd. 

So id say somewhere around the 8th-10th of this month would be the next event. Although, I would check daily, just to be safe ^_^

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

The event happens roughly once a week, 5-7 days. I was able to achieve the trophies for this, January 30th, and it shows that others got it last on, February 3rd. 

So id say somewhere around the 8th-10th of this month would be the next event. Although, I would check daily, just to be safe ^_^

Thanks for the reply! I guess that’s the best way to do it.

• Like 1

Invasion event today ^_^ goodluck everybody

While going for the boss battles, each and everytime you fight the boss, they have a small chunk of shield that needs to be broken before you start actually landing hits for your 1000 hit trophy. 

Youll know when you break the shield as every hit you make will NOT start a hit counter, until shield is broke. Once shield is broke, the counter starts. Also, the boss will be more vulnerable to attacks.

Just now, xBest_1989x said:

Do they always glow yellow even if the armor is broken? I tried like 3 or 4 fights against the boss this morning and was worried that I couldn't break the shield lol

No, if the boss is glowing yellow after your hits it means his shield is still up.

Edited by evs_castro
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

This boss is tough as hell. I'm using Raiden with spam attack  Square , Square , Triangle (hold), Triangle (hold) from Sergen's guide, and get around 22 hits or so a match. Sometimes a bit more. But man this one suck.

edit: I got it finished and got the trophy took me a few hours using this so it works perfectly.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/07/2020 at 11:40 PM, Hibari-shugosha said:

@Luka I'm sure that they count. When I got my trophy against Leatherface boss a lot of my hits were from the X-ray and he had his armor. As long as you can see a hit count on the screen it will count.

Just saw this, thanks! I got the trophy that day and I'm pretty sure it does count. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...