Glitched trophies

twotoes

• 1 month later...

The platinum trophy is now up at 0.7% according to official PSN stats (and this change from 0.0% happened fairly suddenly). As far as I'm aware, since CFW isn't a thing on the PS4, the only way to hack this platinum would be via Henkaku for Vita. 0.7% seems really high as a percentage for Henkaku hackers though.

Since only one of these platinum obtainers seems to be known by PSNP (and is indeed a hacker who has been removed), is it possible that this was recently released (in a fixed form) in some region that PSNP is not so popular in (e.g., Asia or HK)?

Edited by NathanielJohn

• 2 weeks later...

Does the fact that platinum percentages keep going yet no one's showing up in the 100% or platinum clubs mean the people getting these plat's are hacking/cheating? Or is it just they're not members or something like that? 

5 hours ago, Karmikazee said:

Does the fact that platinum percentages keep going yet no one's showing up in the 100% or platinum clubs mean the people getting these plat's are hacking/cheating? Or is it just they're not members or something like that? 

The 0.23% platinum percentage and "2 plat achievers" figures are from people who are tracked by PSNP but have been removed for being cheaters/hackers.

The 0.8% platinum percentage is the official PSN figure, which mostly consists of people not tracked by PSNP.

• 3 weeks later...

Was excited to see someone (SickEmSmokey) actually showing up as getting platinum, then saw was completed in 29 seconds or something, so obviously a hack. 

Looking closer saw that most of his/her games were completed in under a minute. What possible joy is there in that??

I just boosted the game after quite some time again. The map trophies are all by 1% with Sony by now - but nothing at all.

Neither buying a map nor entering the dungeon ain't triggering anything, just like before. So, no, the European (German) version ain't healthy either.

But I do wonder where these 1% are coming from *thinks*

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, DrHambone said:

So still a glitchy game?

Yes, all 4 map trophies are still glitched and unobtainable. I asked for an update on the developer's forums almost 2 months ago and never received a reply. I think it's fair to assume at this point that this game is never getting patched.

37 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Yes, all 4 map trophies are still glitched and unobtainable. I asked for an update on the developer's forums almost 2 months ago and never received a reply. I think it's fair to assume at this point that this game is never getting patched.

Thanks for the heads up!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...