Vita CFW users should be banned?

Vita CFW?  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Vita CFW?

• Ban
    • Flag
    • Do nothing

22 minutes ago, KRCBR said:

If you had two Vitas one Japan can you copy and back-up digital games from your Vita to your PC and swap them back and forth to your main Vita account?

No you cannot. Games are tied to your account

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ScooloV said:

Yeah, yeah, cause so called "*hidden applications" required for that hack or "vitatricks" website are both Sony official legit software... (not)

They are exploits based on .ics files. As far as I know, Vita's OFW supports iCalendar files without any hacking necessary. We can assume this whole exploit to be acceptable

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

They are exploits based on .ics files. As far as I know, Vita's OFW supports iCalendar files without any hacking necessary. We can assume this whole exploit to be acceptable

Yeah, it's based on the .ics, which isn't much different than the .gif exploits of PSP's past. But as far as some of these people are concerned, it's a digital bogeyman and evil incarnate. You know, a calendar appointment, it's no different than custom firmware. /s

Voted not to do anything. What other people do is their business. If all the trophies are legit, except for the way the game was obtained nothing should happen. 

Starting to ban people because they used CFW is a bridge too far. Someone using CFW to get a game does not necessarily mean they are going to hack trophies. That's like saying all hackers are evil and acting like ethical hackers don't exist. Some people just want to see how things work. Sony will get them eventually and if they don't,  that means you officially care more about it than Sony, kudos to you I guess.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ScooloV said:

Yeah, yeah, cause so called "*hidden applications" required for that hack or "vitatricks" website are both Sony official legit software... (not)

As I said in my post, I did not download anything. I do not have hidden applications on my vita and the vitatricks website is only needed to send the thing to my email. 

I missed this in my original post, but there is no piracy involved in this what so ever. In order to get the other region game it is required to be owned on that account

• Like 1