Favourite RE Character

BSAA_Advisor

Oh Barry, you and your terrible voice acting...

I'm actually going to go with Jake. Even though he's the new guy in the Resident Evil. You just have to love his sarcastic, funny attitude even in a zombie apocalypse. Plus, most of the  characters seem like static characters (esp. in RE6). Jake was the only character that really changed at all in 6. Pierres did too, but you don't know that much about him since he's just a side character.

Who's Jake? If you say "a man from RE6" I'll throw up a bit in my mouth, but I'm sure I'll live in the long run.

I forgot about Ada, someone mentioned her here - she's a close second after Leon. Woman's got balls.

There isn't a playable character I don't like in the RE series, apart from maybe Ada in 6 (found her a bit annoying)

These are my fav.

2vil6it.jpgdcu16p.jpg35jdv14.jpg

\

Forgot about Helena! She was the best character in RE6! Doubt she will be used again though, like Sheva.

• 2 months later...

Even though she's new to the Resident Evil series I would have to choose Helena Harper for my favorite female character. We have something we share after all. If anyone did to my sister what happened to Helena's, I'd kill them too.

And of course my favorite male character is Leon. Dat hair. xD

• 1 year later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...