3 platinum achievers?

UlvenFenrir

22 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

I can hardly find any information on this game and it looks really good... how come theres only 3 platinum achievers? Is it exceptionally hard or something? If its really hard and everything can be done solo let me know please.

I haven't played it, but I think the game is pretty damn hard. It attracted one of our UR hunters, judging from his status update.

Edited by starcrunch061

Looks quite hard I would say.

Just went through a german trophy guide which is completed like 20% and most of the trophies say you cant die with specific things or you have to restart whole game because those are unique etc etc.

On Astats which tracks Steamachievements we have ~4000 owners and 6 have the "platinum". 

Edited by Bossi15

1) its extremely buggy, fps is around 28 avg and dips to 0 causing stutter anytime more than a few enemies spawn. 

2) its a pretty hardcore fps game that hasn't got a lot of info at all making it harder. Literally theres a few things I found that people don't know on pc.

I personally enjoy this game but don't bother with ps4 unless you can deal with bugs that CAN and WILL end runs and horrible fps to a point where its impossible to aim. Btw make that a 4th in a few days ;) 

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, lilpain97 said:

It's more grindy than hard but as it has some RNG on layout and when you will get upgrades, runs can end early. The no extra shield and little Jacob are annoying as the fps is so low in areas that not getting hit can be outright impossible. I hit fps of like 20 and even as low as 15 just running around. Including enemy spawns the fps can hit 0 as I mentioned already. Im not sure how long but my deaths was like a 15hr grind I think.

The games buggy... Extremely buggy and because of that, it can ruin runs. I don't usually say this but I simply couldn't recommend every buying it. The wave mode is like 3 fps avg after a certain point and the enemies just die making it a cakewalk but god damn having to sit through that for a good couple hours wasn't fun nor worth it. I dunno how many times I would get to final area and then fall through map when entering the next part and ending my run. Or trying to find little Jacobs then they either die or turn invisible also ending the run.

As I put I can't recommend this unless they fix it up. If you want a nice plat thats low go for Darius, SFV, SFIV, Ikaruga, Trials BD ect. If you still go through with it just drop a message on psn or here and ill try explain everything.

Thanks! I think i'm going to start this tomorrow. I like to die a lot and have a gold patience so this is for me. Is it 7/10 difficulty or more ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Bought this game yesterday, (just love the platinum image/name), but I’ve already deleted it. I played around 2 hours and I managed to play about 10 min. straight without the game crashing. Why is shit like this still on the PS store? This is unplayable.

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, grilled_cheez_3 said:

I loved the presentation of this but it's a PITA. There are RNG elements for both the levels and the upgrades, no checkpoints etc. So you sometimes get a better hand then other times.Also it's buggy. I'd put this at 9/10 difficulty.

got the plat last month. its hard but do-able if you have the patience for it.

I’ve redownloaded the game a few weeks ago and been playing a bit on an alt account. The game runs a lot smoother and doesn’t crash anymore. Still a lot of framerate drops though. I’ll be going for this in the near future.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
Self quoting went horribly wrong. Horribly I’ll tell you.
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/15/2019 at 4:08 AM, UlvenFenrir said:

got the plat last month. its hard but do-able if you have the patience for it.

Yeah... I went back and tried this (after the updates and bug-fixes) and it was much more stable than I experienced at launch. I still probably won't get the Plat, but I'd say it's more like 6.5/10 in difficulty.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
19 hours ago, pot1414 said:

It might be old but I never stopped hoping for an answer!

well, it seems to run better. I wanna get to the last boss again to really see though. Hopefully my friend can help me and upload my ps4 save to the cloud so I can download it and fully test it without having to redo the entire game again. Game still has hitches on the wave mode whenever new waves spawn but its very minor.

Edited by lilpain97
  • Like 1

This game running decently is a weird thought, the performance issues kinda help to give it that old game charm you remember from trying to play Far Cry or Crysis on machines that were simply not equipped for the job, especially in the Murderzone where the performance often drops down to diashow levels.