Plat...is it possible right now?

Mateserano

Is it possible to do these trophies right now? I mean :

One of the Gang trophy_bronze.png

Natural Born Killer trophy_bronze.png

Please Marcus, Don't Hurt Them trophy_bronze.png

Troll'r trophy_bronze.png

Especially Troll'r trophy_bronze.png,Natural Born Killer trophy_bronze.png,Please Marcus, Don't Hurt Them trophy_bronze.png, because everytime i send request ,nobody answer it . Whats going on. 

On 4/18/2018 at 1:56 PM, DARKB1KE said:

You'd be surprised the number of people who don't know.  You're welcome. 

Sorry, I was in a bad mood the other day.

Anyway, a friend of mine managed to get the game work on a different network. So maybe there is only a problem with more restrictive NATs. Ubisoft may have changed some ports or who knows what. But if you've got the opportunity you should try it over at a friend's place.

EDIT:

Actually, they probably fixed it. @Thropy_Hore Is it working for you now?

EDIT 2: They fixed it.

Edited by derdimi

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/07/2018 at 3:46 PM, gamesfourever said:

Is the plat still obtainable for this game? Just got my hands on it. Wondering if online trophies are annoying and/or bugged/glitchy. can anyone tell?

I’ve just put the game in too. I’m doing all online and dlc trophies, add me if you are looking for people mate

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2018 at 5:33 AM, Armored Squirrel said:

Hmm, are the online trophies particularly difficult? I haven't played the game in ages, but I want to give it another chance. 

They vary in difficulty. The community is very active so getting all of them is still possible. If you can't join any sessions, ensure that your connection type is NAT Type 2. Fixing your NAT Type will solve nearly all PS4 connectivity problems.

The Bounty Hunter trophies aren't particularly difficult if you have decent guns and your skill tree is sufficiently leveled. Being a hunter is easy because you have multiple lives, cops, and (usually) other players at your side. Being a host is a lot harder because the odds are heavily stacked against you, but there are plenty of ways you can cheese for a kill (e.g turtling inside a store and using your drone to do the dirty work).

Getting the Hacking Invasion trophies requires some luck because nine out of ten times the host will pull out his drone and locate you fairly quickly. Making this even more difficult is that you can't harm the host. The best advice I can give is to scout a good location with lots of alleys and rooftops where you can hide.

The Showdown trophy is thankfully not required for the Platinum, but it does count towards 100% completion. This is easily the hardest multiplayer trophy to obtain because getting a four-win streak can be a major pain without a competent teammate. Thankfully, you can use the XMB trick to make this way easier (when you're losing, quit your game directly back to the XMB menu to prevent your streak from being broken). I found great success using the rapid-fire shotguns since the tight maps will often force you into close-quarter combat.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2018 at 1:33 AM, Armored Squirrel said:

Hmm, are the online trophies particularly difficult? I haven't played the game in ages, but I want to give it another chance. 

not difficult, at least the non dlc trophies . had no problem finding players online.

Edited by Nelguz
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
14 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Are the online servers still populated? I'm about to start this game. Thank you. :)

I have very recently played through this game and everything is still possible to be obtained in this game and the servers still seem populated enough to join a co-op/infiltration game without any problems 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Razza said:

I have very recently played through this game and everything is still possible to be obtained in this game and the servers still seem populated enough to join a co-op/infiltration game without any problems 

Yay! Thank you for answering my question. :D