Not So New Around Here (Introduction)

Yir-Ca

Hello everyone!

Since I started using this site and forum more frequently lately I thought it might be a good idea to introduce myslef. I go around by the name Traitorcz, I am 23 year old part-time working student of business from the Czech Republic.

I recently came back to PS3 after 1 year break and for the first time decided to actually start hunting trophies and I love it so far! I have always enjoyed FPS and action adventure games. As teenager I have spent a lot of time on the pitch in Pro Evolution Soccer and went about discovering Tamriel in The Elder Scrolls series. That was before I discovered online gaming which changed everything. Getting into Half Life 2: DM opened a new world for me as well as creating my Gnome Rogue in WoW.

Nevertheless, I wanted to start playing on PS3 exclusively (otherwise I would spend time in MP in games I play for xx years already) in order to discover new games, new stories and new people to play with. And that is pretty much why I am here on this site writing this post :)

I really enjoy co-op games and multiplayer so feel free to check my game collection to see if we have some games in common. Also, recommendations for games that I should definitely try are very welcome :)

See you in-game!

Traitorcz

• Like 1

Thanks for all the replies everyone :)

Welcome! :]

Something a little different, but I've been playing League of Legends on PC, which is a bit of a cousin to World of Warcraft. I'm really liking it, so it might be something you could try some time. Free to play too!

Thanks man, I think I have a little over 100 hours in Leage of Legends. Nevertheless, I am too slow for these games and I have trouble with orientation, don't know why :D maybe when I get my PC fixed we can play a game or two though, I will let you know.

• Like 1

Welcome! Have a nice time around here, although I suppose you already are xD .

Pretty much, yeah! :D I see that you have Dead Island, I have just started playing that today. Maybe we can attempt the online trophies one day.

Pretty much, yeah! :D I see that you have Dead Island, I have just started playing that today. Maybe we can attempt the online trophies one day.

Sounds good to me, I really enjoy the game, even though it had very mixed reviews. Guess either you like it or you don't hehe. I only stopped playing it, because I had so many games in my backlog that I had hardly tried out at all. I'll add you later on, if that's ok with you. Or you can add me if you like. See you around!

Edited by voodoo_eyes