Boi, why is the text so tiny?

TheLastLion93

I was playing the game for half an hour yesterday and could't see shite 3 meters away from the TV with my glasses. Had to move closer just to see what I'm picking up in the game. Reminds me a lot of Endless Legend if some of you play on PC. The difference was you could toggle to "Large" text which fixed things rather quickly. I wish GoW had the same option.

Bonus meme:

Boi! I do not know!

5 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

Haven't gotten a chance to play yet but that's a shame. Glad to see it's getting fixed. Don't know why that kind of thing still happens without any options to change the size.

Most games don't have a text size options that I can see. The developers think the size is adequate probably because doing play testing either it wasn't an issue or the testers didn't turn on subtitles. It isn't a surprising issue.

I don't have the game yet, but I feel the pain of this problem.

Same goes with Monster Hunter World, actually. They first patched the Subtitle part, and that was a good fix. Then, they patched the options and quest things, but those are still tiny AF... Every time i play the game, I sit on the ground like, 1m away from my tv.

It's almost like developers assume you own a big ass tv, the size of a cinema theatre sceen or something...

I have a 104cm Plasma tv, and a handfull of games the lettering is way too tiny to sit comfortably on my couch and play. (distance tv > couch is about 2,5 / 3m)