Characters you hate...

PartyInMyPants_

New Dante - DmC

I have no idea how to focus on an enemy in gameplay and my only witty remark now is the F-bomb oh and I forgot all about my twin brother

Moeka - Steins;Gate

With what she did she easily earns a spot but I can't say due to spoilers V_V

I hate captain Qwark from Ratchet and Clank, he is the lamest excuse for a superhero. He acts like he is the best in the world when really he sucks.

B-B-But that is a part of his charm

Fi from Skyward Sword.

240px-Fi_%28artwork%29.png

Say what you like about Navi, but apart from "Hey!" and "Listen!" She hardly made a sound. Fi's voice is incredibly annoying, and then ther is the fact she only repeats what you already know.

She is no help at all and was glad with what happened at the end. Hope she never gets mentioned again. Give me Navi any day.

Edited by madbuk

the support characters in killzone 2.    right now i'm trying to beat it on the hardest difficulty and they're just making it harder.  :shakefist:

Garza ain`t too bad but Natko and Rico can`t hit the broadside of a barn, let alone something bigger.

I more enjoyed Natko for humor, same as Garza :D

The entire new character cast of Soul Calibur V. They have no personality, are poorly designed, and most of them are just clone versions of many of the fan favorites that were kicked out for no reason(Xianghua, Taki, Setsuka, etc.). Screw you, Project Soul. This game deserved to bomb in sales(It only sold 1.38 million worldwide). :angry:

Edited by LeiFangHelenaFan

Amazing how he's related to those badass assassins :blink:

I just hated him as a character. I like all other Nolan North's work but Desmond just wasnt cool for me, more like an asshole :P Reminded me of that n00b Hot Rod from the 1986 Transformers Movie

I just hated him as a character. I like all other Nolan North's work but Desmond just wasnt cool for me, more like an asshole :P Reminded me of that n00b Hot Rod from the 1986 Transformers Movie

I didn't play the first 2 AC games.

I played AC 3 and thought it was boring as hell.

But Desmond isn't really all that hot :S

Not cool :S

I want my lead character to a badass,not lameass.

I quite liked Connor even though his name was lame and people dont really liked him. Ezio and Altair were the shitz :pimp: Edward looks like he's gonna be good :D I liked Haythams british accent and sarcasm which I tend to have IRL too :rolleyes: Hopefully Edward will be a badass :pimp:

I quite liked Connor even though his name was lame and people dont really liked him. Ezio and Altair were the shitz :pimp: Edward looks like he's gonna be good :D I liked Haythams british accent and sarcasm which I tend to have IRL too :rolleyes: Hopefully Edward will be a badass :pimp:

Hope it isn't as boring as AC3.

I can think of a few characters I really hate, but they're from different games;

• Hubert (Tales of Graces F): I think he is irritating, obnoxious & self-absorbed, not to mention that he comes off as an elitist to me.
  • Motonari Mori (Sengoku Basara): Same reasons why I hate Hubert.
  • Kiyomori Taira (Warriors Orochi): He is pretty much your stereotypical evil mystic, and I hate stereotypical characters.
  • Joseph Bertrand (inFamous 2); I hate how much of a hypocrite he is, and how he is willing to put innocents in danger just to make himself look better.
  • Captain Qwark (Ratchet & Clank): I find him to be annoying, idiotic & I think he possibly has the largest ego in the universe (I know he has the largest chin)