Characters you hate...

PartyInMyPants_

I might get some hate for this, but I absolutely HATE Albert Wesker from Resident Evil Series. Like sure, he is a good villain for the franchise but he just talks about what he is going to do to you way too often.

Like in CV, he says I'm going to kill you Chris, does he...no. He just talks about it and fails to follow through.

Edited by BSAA_Operative
  • Like 2

there's way too many for me but i'll name the one's i still remember at this moment ** this may contain some SPOILERS! to some peoples **

Regina from dino crisis series: all these locked doors that need a key each and the " no! you don't need to kill the dinosaurs, just drug them " in the first game plus my favorite character in DC2 died while regina live.

lightning and hope from FF 13: do i need to explain?

jake and sherry from RE6: jake trying to be the bad ass teenager star from a B horror movie, as for sherry....she used to be so cute and calm child in RE2, but now she's a growing up and annoying with a stupid A.I in RE6 >_<

sheva alomar from RE5: it can happen with chris too but for single player and new comers chris is the only option to play as in the beginning, and so they'll witness the stupid A.I partner system on sheva, which it will make sheva's your worst enemy.

Larry Da Vinci from littlebigplanet 2: i don't know why but i just don't like him.

karen erra from phantasy star universe: i used to like her twin sister, til she died then you'll be forced to watch all karen's flashback of her past then she'll blackout, then she's crying, then she's blacked out again and again UGH.....

talbot from Uncharted 3: i hate this guy! not to mention his death is kinda cheesy at the end of U3, i wish if i can blow him up or blow his head off... too bad though U3 is rated teens so there's no heavy violence in the game.

Alma from ninja gaiden / black / sigma / sigma plus: her face making me wish to falcon punch her on the nose til death.

Sephiroth from FF7, KH1 & 2, FF advent children ( CGi movie ): i hate this guy to the core! i funny how he still have a fanbase too.

shadow the hedgehog from any sonic game etc: shadow is more like the EMO version of sonic the hedgehog.

princess Elise from the unforgiving game sonic the hedgehog 06: spoiled, stupid and annoying... i don't know why the hell sonic runs after her and left amy alone.

money bag from spyro 2 and 3: as a kid i used to hate that bear but as an adult i found him so funny.

GON & DR.bosconovitch from tekken 3: back then when i play this game with my friends we disliked these two characters and only cheaters are the ones who pick them up.

well that's enough for this page my list of the characters i hate needs at least a 5 pages to count all of them..

• Like 1

Gaming:

Zombie Giant from Page Chronica: What a mofo. His attacks are randomized, but he can only be hit after his stomp attacks, which can come over a minute apart. Considering he has a ginormous HP bar, and all but the most powerful of attacks barely jiggle said bar, I've yet to beat him. Even with his one-hit KO's, he doesn't kill me much anymore, but I can't kill him in the allotted 5 minutes. And he's only the second boss! Bastard...

Sagat from the Street Fighter Series: I've never seen a Super Nintendo AI opponent spam so much, he would just back away from me throwing fire balls in a high - low - high - low pattern, screaming "Tiger, Tiger, Tiger, Tiger!"

Many more...

TV:

Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: The Next Generation: I know it's not a very original choice, but I hated how this punk kid was always supposed to be intellectually superior to the trained and experienced Star Fleet Officers, often having to save them. It didn't make him look cool, it made everyone else look useless.

Diana Troi from ST:TNG: These prissy little Betazoid almost always thought she was too good to wear her uniform, strutting around the bridge in her cleavage popping tights like she was above her crewmates' discipline. What a dick... 

Neelix from Star Trek: Voyager: Goofy cat monster...

The Governor from The Walking Dead: I've always been a fan of villains, but this guy offered nothing to enjoy. In a series where everybody was a shade of gray, having a jet black character just felt unsatisfactory.

Prudence Halliwell from Charmed: I'm glad this character died. It was about this time that Charmed dumped the "Three modern women doing it for themselves in a man's world... Plus magic" and adopted a more "live action comic-book, blowin' shit up" motif.

Wyatt Halliwell (future adult) from Charmed: This Nickelback looking mug is supposed to be the most powerful force of evil? Get outta here!

Movies:

Jar-Jar Binks from Star Wars: Episode 1:     No. Keep you're fart jokes and slap-stick "comedy" to yourself.

Anakin Skywalker from SW:Ep1: This kid was more likely to grow up and become the third Olsen twin than Darth Vader.

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I've been gaming/watching my entire life so I'm certain there's a multitude of horrible things I've forgotten.

Hope (Final Fantasy XIII)- Anyone who's played the game knows why. 

Sonic the Hedgehog- His attitude and voice annoy the crap out of me. 

Patches (Dark Souls)- He kicks you off of a cliff (for lack of a better word) to steal whatever you have on you, and when you try to cross a certain bridge he pushes in a device that turns the bridge so you fall and die. What a dick.

Mog the Moogle (Final Fantasy XIII-2)- Saying "Kupo" after every sentence makes me want to hurt you.

Bertrand (inFAMOUS 2)- He's a douche. 

• Like 3

there's way too many for me but i'll name the one's i still remember at this moment ** this may contain some SPOILERS! to some peoples **

Regina from dino crisis series: all these locked doors that need a key each and the " no! you don't need to kill the dinosaurs, just drug them " in the first game plus my favorite character in DC2 died while regina live.

lightning and hope from FF 13: do i need to explain?

jake and sherry from RE6: jake trying to be the bad ass teenager star from a B horror movie, as for sherry....she used to be so cute and calm child in RE2, but now she's a growing up and annoying with a stupid A.I in RE6 >_<

sheva alomar from RE5: it can happen with chris too but for single player and new comers chris is the only option to play as in the beginning, and so they'll witness the stupid A.I partner system on sheva, which it will make sheva's your worst enemy.

Larry Da Vinci from littlebigplanet 2: i don't know why but i just don't like him.

karen erra from phantasy star universe: i used to like her twin sister, til she died then you'll be forced to watch all karen's flashback of her past then she'll blackout, then she's crying, then she's blacked out again and again UGH.....

talbot from Uncharted 3: i hate this guy! not to mention his death is kinda cheesy at the end of U3, i wish if i can blow him up or blow his head off... too bad though U3 is rated teens so there's no heavy violence in the game.

Alma from ninja gaiden / black / sigma / sigma plus: her face making me wish to falcon punch her on the nose til death.

Sephiroth from FF7, KH1 & 2, FF advent children ( CGi movie ): i hate this guy to the core! i funny how he still have a fanbase too.

shadow the hedgehog from any sonic game etc: shadow is more like the EMO version of sonic the hedgehog.

princess Elise from the unforgiving game sonic the hedgehog 06: spoiled, stupid and annoying... i don't know why the hell sonic runs after her and left amy alone.

money bag from spyro 2 and 3: as a kid i used to hate that bear but as an adult i found him so funny.

GON & DR.bosconovitch from tekken 3: back then when i play this game with my friends we disliked these two characters and only cheaters are the ones who pick them up.

well that's enough for this page my list of the characters i hate needs at least a 5 pages to count all of them..

I do believe you had a choice whether or not to drug up the dinos in DC (Dino Crisis) so you can't put blame on Regina there. As for Dylan, he is such a pain. Like hey I'm explore this clearly infested dinosaur building...like really ? I hate Dylan so much for his poor choices.

My most hated characters would easily be.

Shirou Emiya - Fate/stay night (Fate route in the VN, the anime series and the UBW movie)

"People die when they are killed."

Yes, you are so stupid Shirou you have Saber who you could've won the war with but nope you blew it no wonder Rin face palmed as often as she did. You may have redeemed yourself in UBW and Heaven's Feel routes but since each route is a possible conclusion you Fate route Shirou are an utter failure.

Bentley - Sly series

"Sly, Sly, hey Sly!"

You slowed down the game by making me unable to skip you, your voice was annoying, you clearly can't check to make sure if anything is safe and you went and made simple things so much more difficult.

I do believe you had a choice whether or not to drug up the dinos in DC (Dino Crisis) so you can't put blame on Regina there. As for Dylan, he is such a pain. Like hey I'm explore this clearly infested dinosaur building...like really ? I hate Dylan so much for his poor choices.

it's not about Dylan's death and yes you can kill the dinos too, or to drug them to save ammos for the much bigger ones, i just hate Regina here on my side, as for the poor choices Dylan's take is also not his to blame, remember DC1 is a survival horror gameplay as for DC2 is actually an action gameplay so normally the characters there'll take the danger way to clear an area like it was nothing to be scared of to suit the action.  

it's not about Dylan's death and yes you can kill the dinos too, or to drug them to save ammos for the much bigger ones, i just hate Regina here on my side, as for the poor choices Dylan's take is also not his to blame, remember DC1 is a survival horror gameplay as for DC2 is actually an action gameplay so normally the characters there'll take the danger way to clear an area like it was nothing to be scared of to suit the action.  

True but I found Regina to be a better rounded character than Dylan. He also made tons of stupid calls, more than Regina by far...just my opinion though.