Characters you hate...

PartyInMyPants_

I'm sure theres many, but off the top of my head (and sticking with PlayStation exclusives) Kratos from God of War really gets on my nerves. In my opinion, his character is not really fleshed out at all and I find him to be more annoying than "bad ass." Still. the games are fun.

Parker

• Like 3

JarJar Binks

jarjar.jpg

One of the great, unexplained mysteries of life is how this assclown had a persistent role in the Star Wars Trilogy and Darth Maul died in the lamest possible way in Episode 1. Proof positive Lucas is on crack.

Im with you on this one

1. MMX4CyberPeacock.png
  2. split-mushroom.jpg

Megaman X 4- Split Mushroom - I really hate this boss. He maybe small but a very strong boss mostly when using Zero

3. MMX5-ShadowBlackDevil.jpg

Megaman X 5 - I forgot this boss' name though I call him Shadow Block. It transforms into pieces of blocks when it switches places which also serves as its guard as well as an attack.

4. Dynamopsp.png0.jpg

Dynamo- Hate this battle. He interrupts as the game progresses

Edited by NightWing

- Raiden (Huge pussy in MGS2. I hate him simply because if you look at the trailers and case of the game there is nothing but Snake. The only thing that mentions Raiden is the manual. He kinda redeemed himself in MGS4 though which was nice.)

- Brucie Kibbutz from GTA IV (huge douche)

- Moiri Kibbutz from GTA IV (BIGGER douche)

There are more, but I can't remember.

TESV_Nazeem.png

"Do you get to the cloud district very often?Oh what am I saying, of course you don't!" - Nazeem