Characters you hate...

PartyInMyPants_

Fi from Skyward Sword.

240px-Fi_(artwork).png

Say what you like about Navi, but apart from "Hey!" and "Listen!" She hardly made a sound. Fi's voice is incredibly annoying, and then ther is the fact she only repeats what you already know.

She is no help at all and was glad with what happened at the end. Hope she never gets mentioned again. Give me Navi any day.

Agree

Connor, AC3

He isn't a real assassin like Altaïr and Ezio.

Nicole Brennan from Dead Space 1 & 2. Women which Issac loved and Kendra Daniels from Dead Space 1, women who betrayed Issac in the end.

theres more but i must think about this...

EDIT//

and yeah Catherine, Cathrine and the most: Vincent! i hate this guy the most!! damn, he should be aeten be this child from hes nightmeres!

Edited by A_KlR_A

• 1 month later...

1.) Nim from Defiance!

This guy is a total asshole! I only got his first form, out of three, to half and then he kills me in two hits! People who say he's easy.....fuck off.

2.) Ustanak (you know, the asshole with the claw for an arm?) from Resident Evil 6 AKA: Jake and Sherry's main boss.

Why him? Because he didn't know when to fucking die! (pardon my French) He was basically another Wesker.

3.) Just for giggles, and I know I'm going to get bashed for how old this is but.....every single guard in Skyrim.

Why? Because they all took an arrow in their knee!

• 2 weeks later...

I really hate/annoyed of Rico Velasquez from Killzone.

rico_killzone_stereotype_245359.jpg

Edit: Oh and also Cole Phelps from La Noire

screenlg1.jpg

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

Interesting topic.. So, here are a few characters I really hate : Gary Oak from Pokemon (we all hated that asshole, right ?), Jason Brody from Far Cry 3 (probably the dullest main character in any game), Hermes from God of War series (pussy level over 9000) and at the moment, I can't remember more.. :facepalm:

Edgar Ross - Traitor.. (RDR)

Jason Brody - Doesn't want to kill anyone still kills hundreds of pirates, animals, goes from a scared rich kid to "warrior" in one day, his voice actor was not that good and he kills the only character that i liked in the game. (FC3)

Miyabi Aizawa - I simply hate her. (Great Teacher Onizuka)

Fairy Tail - I hate most of the characters...

Sakura Haruno - Useless.. (Naruto)

Misa Amane - Annoying.. (Death Note)

1. Jack from Mass Effect 2. I felt they tried to make her likeable, but then she would say things that made me not like her.

2. Most characters that nag you when you are looking around for stuff in one area.

3. The Riddler from Arkham City. After all the taunting, trophy hunting and riddle-solving he made me do, I wanted to do more than just punch him when I got to his lair.

• 1 year later...

Lili - Tekken Series

20120718150840!Lili_Tekken_Render.png

She has no reason to be in the Tekken games, she doesn't do ANYTHING. Her only existence is to annoy Asuka (My favourite Tekken character)

Also, if you think i'm the only one who hates this stuck up barbie doll just look at Tekken videos featuring her on Youtube or on the Tekken Wiki's and forums.

Another thing to note is that she is self-taught but still is classified as having a "Fighting Style"  but...HOW? All she does is dance and b*** slap you! She doesn't punch, she doesn't put any power into any moves. All she does is "kick", dance on your corpse, spin around like a ballerina and somehow damaging you. If she didn't have those damn razor heels then she would lose in a heartbeat. I can't like this character, never in my life.

Edited by Oblivion
  • Like 1

Ryan from Beyond 2 souls

*Warning, strong language*

Jeez, bugger the F off already ! She didn't want you from the beginning and then you betray Jody and expect she's going to fall in love with you ? Great going A+ douchebag

Henry from The Last Of Us

Come on, he left Joel behind ? What a d*** !
He can try to make up all he want after that, he's in my "not to be trusted" book. It may be harsh to say, but somewhere I was kind of glad he died.

David from The Last Of Us

Obvious reasons here, who doesn't hate a perverted pedophile ?
That's just something that can't be considered !

Ghost Banri from GoldenTime

He's just one of the biggest jealous mofos around...

Edgar Ross from Red Dead Redemption

This a-hole gives you a nice payback for everything you've done for him... I was so glad that the last mission was to shoot this guy straight in the face !

I could mention a bunch more, but those are the ones I hate the most.

Lili - Tekken Series

She has no reason to be in the Tekken games, she doesn't do ANYTHING. Her only existence is to annoy Asuka (My favourite Tekken character)

Also, if you think i'm the only one who hates this stuck up barbie doll just look at Tekken videos featuring her on Youtube or on the Tekken Wiki's and forums.

:jaymon: but but but... I love Lili and Sebas-chan :(

189121-yorda.jpg

Yorda - Ico

eh... nobody has mentioned this girl yet? this girl is definitely my most hated character in video games so far...why? because her hobby is getting dragged by shadows  :spank: jeez I wish I could have just an option to leave this girl be taken by shadows

• Like 2

Don't forget Xiaoyu JM :eyebrow: Atleast she's not a character that i hate, she's actually the opposite. I mean, how can anybody not love her? 

Of course... Xiaoyu is one of my most beloved fictional character :P

also.. forgot to include anime character I hate:

• Shou Tucker from FMA - I guess I don't need to explain why anymore 
  • Aloid Trancy from Kuroshitsuji II - jeez... I don't even have a tiny bit of his character that I consider like/likable...
  • Mello and Near from Death Note - One of my main season why I stopped watching Death Note
  • Ume Kurumizawa from Kimi ni Todoke - do you have that hunch that even she has just been introduced, you will never liked that character? that's what I felt when i first saw this girl...

189121-yorda.jpg

Yorda - Ico

eh... nobody has mentioned this girl yet? this girl is definitely my most hated character in video games so far...why? because her hobby is getting dragged by shadows  :spank: jeez I wish I could have just an option to leave this girl be taken by shadows

PREACH DOOD!!

Another character I absolutely hate is Kratos from the God of War series. He is so annoying, does he seriously have the yell everything dood?!?

• Like 1