Characters you hate...

PartyInMyPants_

• 2 weeks later...

Joel The Last Of Us That ending puts him right at the top of my list

Paz  MGS: Peace Walker. Her voice annoys the hell out of me for some reason.

Anders Dragon Age 2 The +10 rivalry points just because I told him "I don't swing that way" was bs and his constant nagging about the plight of mages was enough for me to permanently bench him.

Maester Seymour- FFX. Just a lame villain, his soft voice isn't scary to anyone. The fights were just annoyances. I didn't think "Uh oh, Seymour boss again." I thought, "Really, Seymour again? Ughh... ok."

Lightning, Hope, Snow, & Vanille- FFXIII. Terrible cast of protagonists.

Krew- Jak 2. I dreaded doing his missions. So many sewers levels, so many bomb delivery missions. Hated him so much.

Edited by PREDRAG-K

Edgar Ross (RDR), the character himself was well developed for plot reasons though, to not spoil anything.

Superman. Not actually hate the character per se, but I just never much cared or liked the character both in the comics and movies/TV shows ect.

Iris West (CW). Seriously, Barry should just look for someone else.

Maester Seymour- FFX. Just a lame villain, his soft voice isn't scary to anyone. The fights were just annoyances. I didn't think "Uh oh, Seymour boss again." I thought, "Really, Seymour again? Ughh... ok."

Lightning, Hope, Snow, & Vanille- FFXIII. Terrible cast of protagonists.

Krew- Jak 2. I dreaded doing his missions. So many sewers levels, so many bomb delivery missions. Hated him so much.

Oh Seymour. Ugh. I wanna stab him with a spork. DEATH BY SPORK. 

• Like 1

Douchebag Jason Brody from Far Cry 3 and all his douchebag friends and family. What really cemented that opinion for me was when his girlfriend said she got selected for an acting role that required her to be home by a certain day, and Jason's response is "But what about the rest of our vacation?" What an asshat.

The announcers in Ratchet:Gladiator (DeadLocked in 'murica). Almost the entire game they are on the Side of the main villan (I don't remember the name) and then in the last mission they are on your side?!?!?!? What the ****? I wish there was an option to either rescue them or leave them to die!