Plat Race of the Maidens 2018

Who do you think we win?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which maiden will win?

12 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

And you're ruining one of mine :(

I have no idea what you're talking about :ninja: .

10 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Her real name is Granny Smith too but it's a secret :ninja:

1 minute ago, Kent10201 said:

HEY! Don't make me beat you with my cane. 

Now I know why those apples are so sour. They taste good in apple pie though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

I make a mean apple pie. Maybe you'd get some if you didn't expose my secrets. <_<

NOOOooooooooooo noooo onion head I want apple pie.

5 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Store is updating with Golden Week Sales, I can't bear the anticipation

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

9 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Did you know @Kent10201's a 30-year old woman?

3 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Her real name is Granny Smith too but it's a secret :ninja:

Well, did you know that @Dragon-Archon is actually a 40,000 year-old dragon who lives under The Netherlands? It's said that he struggles to win competitions on PSNP because his giant dragon claws are too big for the controllers, and therefore, struggles to play and beat games. A tragedy, really.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Well, did you know that @Dragon-Archon is actually a 40,000 year-old dragon who lives under The Netherlands? It's said that he struggles to win competitions on PSNP because his giant dragon claws are too big for the controllers, and therefore, struggles to play and beat games. A tragedy, really.

I have heard that, it really is a tragedy. 

But I've connected the dots now. The reason I can't win any PSNP comps either is because my hands are too old and brittle to hold the controller, and therefore, struggle to play and complete games. Thank you for finally allowing me to realize. :awesome:

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

But I've connected the dots now. The reason I can't win any PSNP comps either is because my hands are too old and brittle to hold the controller, and therefore, struggle to play and complete games. Thank you for finally allowing me to realize. :awesome:

Yeah, that's the real reason for sure :P

Oh btw, i could use some apple pie Granny :awesome:

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

H-how do you know about that? :jaymon: It's supposed to be a secret. 

Also just so we know starting percentages on games just before start time I will be taking screencaps of each profile page with incomplete games listed only in descending completion order will use screencaps to show all games at least until the 1st 0% pops up in the list as can't flood with image links but at least that way we get an easy way to track scores. I'll probably take them around 30 minutes before start time and if it is ok with @Mesopithecus and @Edunstar84 I'll be syncing your profiles at that time as well?

On 25/04/2018 at 7:29 AM, eigen-space said:

Question--- how do people decide to do plat races? I think it could be fun but don't know how to approach it haha. Would have been fun to be the 4th Maiden in this :P 
Voting for @Edunstar84 because... well... Laura S. Arseid. 

Easiest way is make some friends/join a group though also good to be a little competitive or have a common goal like narrowing backlog or completing certain games.

• Like 1

Still couldn't figure out who to vote for, so decided to base that on some important criteria that are very relevant to a plat race :awesome: :

• Likes Ni No Kuni:                             yes ?  | no ? | yes ?
  • Likes Kingdom Hearts:                      :dunno:   |  no ? | yes ???
  • Character chosen for the banner: ??? | ?? | ?
  • Bonus games:                               ??      | ?? | ??

Looks like it's going to be Mesopithecus.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

Also just so we know starting percentages on games just before start time I will be taking screencaps of each profile page with incomplete games listed only in descending completion order will use screencaps to show all games at least until the 1st 0% pops up in the list as can't flood with image links but at least that way we get an easy way to track scores. I'll probably take them around 30 minutes before start time and if it is ok with @Mesopithecus and @Edunstar84 I'll be syncing your profiles at that time as well?

That sounds like a good plan :)  I probably won't be playing a whole lot now until my new Vita memory card arrives, although I definitely plan on working on some of my incomplete games this year.

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Still couldn't figure out who to vote for, so decided to base that on some important criteria that are very relevant to a plat race :awesome: :

• Likes Ni No Kuni:                             yes 1f44e.png  | no 1f44c.png | yes 1f44e.png
  • Likes Kingdom Hearts:                      :dunno:   |  no 1f44e.png | yes 1f44c.png1f44c.png1f44c.png
  • Character chosen for the banner: 1f44c.png1f44c.png1f44c.png | 1f44c.png1f44c.png | 1f44c.png
  • Bonus games:                               1f44c.png1f44c.png      | 1f44c.png1f44c.png | 1f44c.png1f44c.png

Looks like it's going to be Mesopithecus.

Thanks for the vote ^_^  Also I like your criteria on deciding who to vote for :D

• Like 1