Summer 2018 Backlog Challenge

38 minutes ago, Liioni said:

I loved Tales from the Borderlands, I couldn't stop playing it when I started it again. It made me want to play the "real" Borderlands games too (I have played them, just never finished them). So I might add them later on depending on how my list works out

Good to hear. I have this on my list to play soon too. Trying to collectable cleanup Ghost Recon Wildlands first though. Just about there...

18 hours ago, donut_plz said:

Good to hear. I have this on my list to play soon too. Trying to collectable cleanup Ghost Recon Wildlands first though. Just about there...

It's a bit slow in the beginning but stick with it and try to paint a picture in your head how the characters would react in different situations. I usually pick choices that fits myself and what I would do, but I don't think it works that well in this game. 

I hope you enjoy it!

Now that I can post here again time for a first update

Far Cry 3 (PS4) 0%

Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (PS4) 0%-> 100%

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PS4) 0%-> 100%

Lego Marvel SuperHeroes 2 (PS4) 0%

Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 (PS4) 0%

Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 (PS4) 0%

Need for Speed Rivals (PS4) 0%

Rime (PS4) 0%

Sleeping Dogs (PS4) 0%-> 11%

Already finished both Lego Harry Potter games, faster than I thought.

Now thinking I made it myself to easy, even with the last minute added games.

• Like 2

Update #1

Moonlighter : 14% 10/57 ----> 28% 20/57
Lego Marvel Super Heroes : 20% 12/46

Journey : 14% 3/14

Horizon Zero Dawn DLC : 0% 0/23

The Order 1886 : Not Started

Walking Dead Season 2 : Not Started

Murdered: Soul Suspect : Not Started

Batman: Telltale Season 2 : Not Started

Tales From The Borderlands : Not Started Completed

Flower : Not Started

Dont Starve Together : Not Started

RiMe : Not Started

Never Alone : Not Started

Games Included But Not Counting

Sims 4 : 13% 9/51

Just Cause : 26% 25/65

Fallout 4 : Not Started

------

As Moonlighter is still a little buggy with trophies atm and Fallout Shelter has now got me hooked, but I decided to play Tales from Borderlands and it didnt disappoint.

Tales of Borderland Mini Review

The characters were actually for the most part really enjoyable to play and I loved getting to see the side of two stories from two of the main characters. As always i cant really see how much my choices really effected the final outcome of the game but I think thats liek the majority of Telltale games, you always get to the same point eventually no matter what :P But was really enjoyable, does the borderlands franchise justice, makes me wanna pick the old games up and as always, makes me want a season 2 to come out for it.

Visuals : 8/10

Characters/Audio : 9/10

Story Rating : 8/10

Replayability : 3/10

Eagerness for More : 8/10

Overall : 36/50 

Edited by Mission001
  • Like 2

• Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - [45% => 100%]
  • Jurassic Park:
    • The Intruder - [0 => 100%]
    • The Cavalry[0 => 100%]
    • The Depths  -[0 => 100%]
    • The Survivors[0 => 100%]
  • God of War: Chains of Olympus - [0%]
  • Sacred Citadel - [0%]
  • Just Cause 2 - [0%]

That's two games down. Not sure which to start next... GOW or Sacred, but I would like to finish one of them before the end of the month.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon was alright. A friend of mine recommended it to me and I got it the next time it went on sale. It was my first FC game. I didn't have to redo the story for headshotting all enemies, luckily I found the one I was missing in the open world. Very easy and straightforward.

Jurassic Park: The Game, oh boy, annoying QTEs, freezes and crashes. Better to get the QTEs perfect in story rather than scenario because it can be reloaded if messed up on it and there are checkpoints, not so much for scenario. Easy to tell this was an early TT game, I'm just glad I didn't pay too much for it. Story was ok even if some characters turned out to be dicks.

• Like 2

Detroit: Become Human 19% > 100%

Little Witch Academia: 13%

Moonlighter: 11% > 14% some trophies bugged, devs are working on this

Muv Luv 1%

Atelier Lydie & Suelle: Alchemists and the mysterious paintings 7%

Completed Detroit, the best David Cage game, suffers some of the same flaws in second and third playthroughs but really good experience the first time round, I loved the setting, very I robot meets AI meets blade runner.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, ZombHunter13 said:

Sleeping Dogs finished and boy did I enjoy every second of it too. The DLCs for it were pretty good but the base game was great. I would even say that it is in my top 5 favorite games as of so far.

I agree with you so much! Such an underrated game! I should try to get my last trophies in it soon. 

What game you going for now?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Liioni said:

I agree with you so much! Such an underrated game! I should try to get my last trophies in it soon. 

What game you going for now?

I know right! I discovered it through a gmv using the live action trailer. Seeing how fondly people were talking about in the comments section and how cool the fighting in the live action was made me pretty hopeful. It was definitely a lot of fun to be an undercover cop in a Hong Kong mafia. I may end up getting the definitive edition on PS4 just to experience it all again plus get some of the DLC I missed out on.

I was debating between Assassin's Creed FC and Telltale's Batman. I ended up starting Batman and I gotta say the game is off to a strong start.

And coming into way late to the party, the first game is complete. Last Rebellion bites the dust and a game of 2 years is finally off my system. The bare bones plot really did not help this game, neither did the numerous loading screens. Can't remember why I picked up this game, but with clocking in at a total time of just under 13 hours from start to finish, kinda mad it's been sitting on my shelf for so long.

• Like 2

On 5/26/2018 at 9:50 PM, ZombHunter13 said:

I would like to give this another shot. Here is my list:

PS4:

Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry: 0%

Batman: 0% > 100%

Final Fantasy VII: 2%

Until Dawn: 5%

PS3:

Ratchet & Clank: 0%

Sleeping Dogs: 0% > 100%

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time: 1%

Batman done. It was a pretty good TellTale game but I wouldn't say it was my favorite of theirs. Experienced some framerate issues, the broken neck glitch, and one game crash which was a first for me with their games. Played the first mission of AC: FC and it was an interesting start. Hopefully it'll be a good experience altogether.

• Like 3

Update!

PS4:

God of War: 11% (8/37)

Dark Souls Remastered: 3% (3/41) —> 5% (4/41)

Thimbleweed Park: 0%

Lego the Hobbit: 17% (12/40)

Suicide Guy: 0% (0/13) —> 100% (13/13)

Completed Suicide guy. Was a terrible game with a lot of glitches. Wouldn’t recommend playing it. I played a bit of Dark Souls remastered but before really focusing on that game I want to finish God of War. Loved what I played of that so far!

• Like 4

RIME (PS4) - 1%

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (PS4) - 9%

Oceanhorn (Vita) - 25%

Deadpool (PS4) - 24%

Ratchet & Clank (Vita) - 0%

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (PS3) - 48%

First update and progressed nicely with Wolverine which I'm enjoying much more than I anticipated - heading towards the tail end of the game where the bosses seem to come thick and fast. Then the mopping up collectibles followed by the 2nd playthrough.
Deadpool has also come along better than expected (it's been on these before and ended with little to no progress). I think I'm approaching the end of the game with that so pretty much the same story with that.

I'm surprised the Vita hasn't come into play a bit more but I think that's mostly because I'm a bit hacked off that I don't seem to be quick enough for the "Tapping Tycoon" trophy (my final for the plat) in Vostok Inc. and am not picking my Vita up as a result.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, LionSharky said:

New Update

Far Cry 3 (PS4) 0%- > 28%

Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (PS4) 0%-> 100%

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PS4) 0% > 100%

Lego Marvel SuperHeroes 2 (PS4) 0%

Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 (PS4) 0%-> 100%

Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 (PS4) 0% > 100%

Need for Speed Rivals (PS4) 0%

Rime (PS4) 0%

Sleeping Dogs (PS4) 0%-> 16%

Well I think I am doing good, finished 4 games, started Far Cry 3 and still working on Sleeping Dogs.
Going a bit slower now thanks to Fallout Shelter but only 5 games left en 2,5 months to go 

Killing it. Way to go.

• Like 1

Before I go on my summer trip, Heres my update! Not sure how many more games i'll be completing because of this but ill give them a go! xD

Update #2

Moonlighter : 28% 20/5
Lego Marvel Super Heroes : 20% 12/46

Journey : 14% 3/14

Horizon Zero Dawn DLC : 0% 0/23

The Order 1886 : Not Started

Walking Dead Season 2 : Not Started

Murdered: Soul Suspect : Not Started

Batman: Telltale Season 2 : Not Started Completed

Tales From The Borderlands : Completed

Flower : Not Started

Dont Starve Together : Not Started

RiMe : Not Started

Never Alone : Not Started Completed

Games Included But Not Counting

Sims 4 : 13% 9/51

Just Cause : 26% 25/65

Batman Telltale Season 2 Mini Review

With Telltale games, I tend to go into them thinking "oh i'll play 1 chapter a night and get through them that way". Well i guess its a good thing that after the first chapter, I just keep playing and end up finishing the whole game. So they certainly keep you entertained. The story itself was great and with a few unpredictable moments. I kinda knew where the game was taking me through the story. Which is ok, but a underlying problem all telltale games have in my opinion of saying your choices matter but overall, you still all play the same story nonetheless. Would totally recommend the storyline of the 2 games to someone, 

Visuals : 8/10

Characters/Audio : 10/10

Story Rating : 8/10

Replayability : 4/10

Eagerness for More : 8/10

Overall : 38/50

Never Alone Mini Review

A game I bought a age ago on sale but never got round to playing for whatever reason. The game and DLC is pretty short, took around 6 hours to complete at a very leisurely pace. But for the price I paid for it, was still goo value for money. Visuals were great and if you like watching more informative games, this one might appeal to you, as you learn about real life stories from the makers of the game which i thought they incorporated very well. Few glitchy moments where I had to essentially restart the checkpoint for the objects to reload or to unfreeze my character, more so in the Foxtales DLC, but overall, a nice little, well polished gae.

Visuals : 8/10

Characters/Audio : 7/10

Story Rating : 7/10

Replayability : 4/10

Eagerness for More : 5/10

Overall : 31/50

• Like 1

On 6/20/2018 at 1:47 PM, colinmazzini said:

14. Drive Girls (PSVITA) - 0% => 24%

Feel like I have played a lot and gotten very little done. Skyrim is going well, should see a bunch more in that soon. Drive Girls seems to largely be the same level over and over. It wasn't until level 13 that the background changed and it was the same enemies largely. Really underwhelming so far. 

Hey! I also got Drive Girls on my list. I just finished the campaign and was about to tackle the multiplayer part of the game, wanna team up? it can make these bosses so much easier to clear with a partner

• Like 1

RIME (PS4) - 1%

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (PS4) - 18%

Oceanhorn (Vita) - 34%

Deadpool (PS4) - 32%

Ratchet & Clank (Vita) - 0%

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (PS3) - 75%

I definitely can't play Hellblade with headphones as they advise, just too damn intense for me. Really enjoying it so far though even though I'm so early.

Oceanhorn has been alright but I actually think once the story is done that the collectibles might be the more fun part of the game!

Another level into Deadpool, leaving just two more - I actually really like most of the trophy structure for the game, being able to pick up several trophies for specific acts within each level.

Wolverine has been my favourite game so far and don't think the levelling up and grinding through Combat Reflexes will be so bad, considering I'm dipping back in to pick up all the collectibles now and saving the Hard playthrough for last.

• Like 3