colinmazzini

Summer 2018 Backlog Challenge

221 posts in this topic

I have a massive backlog so might as well try and get it smaller 😀

 

UPDATE 1 

 

My Games : 

  • Crysis (PS3) Currently 1% (been on 1% since 2013 😅) 
  • ROCKETBIRDS: HARDBOILED CHICKEN (PS3) Currently 4% (been on 4% since 2012 😅) 
  • Modnation Racers (PS3) Currently 9%  Now 40%  (Need to get it before online servers close, add me if your also going for this platinum)
  • Tomb Raider Underworld (PS3) Currently 11%
  • The Godfather II (PS3) Currently 17%
  • Far Cry Classic (PS3) Currently 0%
  • Far Cry 3 (PS3) Currently 0%
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS4) Currently 11%
  • NIER: AUTOMATA (PS4) Currently 11%
  • Burnout Paradise (PS4) Currently 0%   Now 62% :platinum:  
  • A Way Out (PS4) Currently 0%  Now 100% :platinum:
  • Rachet & Clank (PS4) Currently 22%

 

Lets increase my completion to hopefully 50% or above 

 
Edited by swainey97
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My games:

Cars 2 (ps3) Currently 11%

God Of War: Ascension (ps3) currently 22%

Alien: isolation (ps3) currently 11%

crysis 2 (ps3) currently 20%

Dead Space (ps3) currently 8%

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a placeholder for me. Currently doing the Summer backlog challenge. And I have 3 games left not sure if I will be carrying those games over or not just yet. Will finalize as May 31st/June 1st gets closer

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finished around 30 backlogged games so far this year and I will continue on into the summer! I'm still finishing the last 2 games from the Spring Backlog Challenge, and I have the whole month of May to maybe play some of these, so this list might change but for right now these are the games I will tackle for the Summer 2018 Backlog Challenge:

 

1. Limbo (PS4)

2. Inside

3. Little Nightmares

4. Unravel

5. Ico

6. Shadow of the Colossus

7. The Last Guardian

8. Bastion

9. Oxenfree

10. Night in the Woods

11. Virginia

12. Life is Strange

13. Life is Strange: Before the Storm

14. Hellblade: Setsuna's Sacrifice

15. Horizon Zero Dawn

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, swainey97 said:

I have a massive backlog so might as well try and get it smaller 1f600.png

 

My Games : 

  • Crysis (PS3) Currently 1% (been on 1% since 2013 1f605.png
  • ROCKETBIRDS: HARDBOILED CHICKEN (PS3) Currently 4% (been on 4% since 2012 1f605.png
  • Modnation Racers (PS3) Currently 9% (Need to get it before online servers close, add me if your also going for this platinum)
  • Tomb Raider Underworld (PS3) Currently 11%
  • The Godfather II (PS3) Currently 17%
  • Far Cry Classic (PS3) Currently 0%
  • Far Cry 3 (PS3) Currently 0%
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS4) Currently 11%
  • NIER: AUTOMATA (PS4) Currently 11%
  • Burnout Paradise (PS4) Currently 0%
  • A Way Out (PS4) Currently 0%
  • Rachet & Clank (PS4) Currently 22%

 

Lets increase my completion to hopefully 50% or above 

 
 

 

1 hour ago, f1-owner2011 said:

My games:

Cars 2 (ps3) Currently 11%

God Of War: Ascension (ps3) currently 22%

Alien: isolation (ps3) currently 11%

crysis 2 (ps3) currently 20%

Dead Space (ps3) currently 8%

 

3 minutes ago, EPICRAGE said:

I finished around 30 backlogged games so far this year and I will continue on into the summer! I'm still finishing the last 2 games from the Spring Backlog Challenge, and I have the whole month of May to maybe play some of these, so this list might change but for right now these are the games I will tackle for the Summer 2018 Backlog Challenge:

 

1. Limbo (PS4)

2. Inside

3. Little Nightmares

4. Unravel

5. Ico

6. Shadow of the Colossus

7. The Last Guardian

8. Bastion

9. Oxenfree

10. Night in the Woods

11. Virginia

12. Life is Strange

13. Life is Strange: Before the Storm

14. Hellblade: Setsuna's Sacrifice

15. Horizon Zero Dawn

All added. I will add the rest of you when you have your list updated.

Edited by colinmazzini
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Limbo 14%

LA Noire 0%

Koi 0%

Unfinished Swan 0%

SteamWorld Dig 2 4%

Edited by PermaFox
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll most likely join, will post my games later on

 

Let’s say for now:

LEGO Ninjago Nindroids

Lego Ninjago Shadow of Ronin

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair 100%

Danganronpa v.3: Killing Harmony 100%

Need for Speed: Payback 100%

Oh...sir! Hollywood

F1 2016 100%

Burnout Paradise Remastered 100%

Super Meat Boy 7%->13%

Edited by OJ9999vr
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

Limbo 14%

LA Noire 0%

Infamous 2nd Son 7%

Infamous 1st Light 0%

SteamWorld Dig 2 4%

Added.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like a fun idea, so sign me up, I will add my games later in may, not sure what games I want to finish in the next couple of weeks. One question though, what is a flagged game? Sorry if this is off topic but the search I did wasn't giving me a clear answer. I read the cheaters policy first page but I am not sure if that's what you mean.

 

I also don't want to bloat this topic with a discussion about cheating, it might be best if someone writes me a pm or maybe we talk via messages.

 

Ok here is my list.

  1. Darksiders Warmastered (17% - 10 Trophies) <- playing now
  2. Assassin's Creed Revelations (4% - 2 Trophies) <- starting soon
  3. RiME (0% - 0 Trophies) <- somewhere in between
  4. XCOM 2 War of the Chosen (2% - 3 Trophies) <- playing now
  5. Persona 5 (0% - 0 Trophies)
  6. Beyond: Two Souls (40% - 24 Trophies)
  7. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (4% - 4 Trophies)
  8. God of War (1% - 1 Trophy)
  9. The Order: 1886 (0% - 0 Trophies)

Now that this challenge has started I am just going to update this post from time to time.

Edited by Durandal
finalized the list; updates
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen these events floating around, and considered joining before. In an effort to tackle some of my backlog, raise my completion rate a bit, and to become more active in the community, I'd like to join this one.

 

  • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3) - 1%
  • Ico (PS3) - 1%
  • Teslagrad (PS4) - 1% -> 29%
  • Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (PS3) - 10%
  • Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3) - 16% -> 100% :platinum:
  • Grim Fandango (PS4) - 0%
  • Life is Strange (PS4) - 0% -> 100% :platinum: 
  • Mirror's Edge Catalyst (PS4) - 0% -> 100% :platinum:

 

I figured my list here gives a decent variety. A couple of AAA games, some graphic adventure, and a few games that I started a long time ago (around the time I first got my PS3 in 2011/2012) and need to go back to and restart/finish up.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

 

 

On 4/30/2018 at 0:33 PM, Durandal said:

Sounds like a fun idea, so sign me up, I will add my games later in may, not sure what games I want to finish in the next couple of weeks. One question though, what is a flagged game? Sorry if this is off topic but the search I did wasn't giving me a clear answer. I read the cheaters policy first page but I am not sure if that's what you mean.

 

I also don't want to bloat this topic with a discussion about cheating, it might be best if someone writes me a pm or maybe we talk via messages.

If any of your trophies have impossible timestamps, or you've obtained a trophy that's unattainable, another user can report that on the leaderboards. The staff will then review it, and if they feel the report is valid, that game will be flagged on your profile and it will remove you from that leaderboard (and I believe all other leaderboards, if you don't hide the game on your profile). You can get more information from the following post. 

 

Edited by CLef86
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up, I need to get my life together.

 

1. Horizon Zero Dawn 20% --> 32%

 

2. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered 0% --> 97% platinum-icon.png

 

3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered 0%

 

4. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered 0%

 

5. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 0%

 

6. Assassin's Creed II 0% --> 12%

 

7. Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy 100% platinum-icon.png

 

8. God of War 0%

 

9. God of War II 0%

 

10. God of War III Remastered 0%

 

11. Homefront: The Revolution 0%

 

12. Mirror's Edge Catalyst 100% platinum-icon.png

Edited by VeritableLemon
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2018 at 11:39 AM, K_Raw21 said:

This is a placeholder for me. Currently doing the Summer backlog challenge. And I have 3 games left not sure if I will be carrying those games over or not just yet. Will finalize as May 31st/June 1st gets closer

1. Yakuza 4 
2. Burnout Paradise
3. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
4. Marchinairum
5. Uncharted Drake's Fortune Remastered
6. God of War II
7. NFS Hot Pursit 
8. Ratchet & Clank

9. Mirror's Edge ** 
10. Counterspy **

 

I'll also be working one more game(Dishonored) but I can't add it to the list due to 64% completion rate and I've obtained the plat. However I recently brought all the DLC and will be working on getting the game to 100%

 

** Currently attempting to complete for spring 2018, these will be carried over if I am not finished, will remove if I do complete them **

Edited by K_Raw21
Corrected Game Titles
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OJ9999vr said:

I’ll most likely join, will post my games later on

 

Let’s say for now:

LEGO Ninjago nindroids

Lego Ninjago Shadow of Ronin

Danganronpa 2

Danganronpa 3

Need for Speed: Payback

 

3 hours ago, Durandal said:

Sounds like a fun idea, so sign me up, I will add my games later in may, not sure what games I want to finish in the next couple of weeks. One question though, what is a flagged game? Sorry if this is off topic but the search I did wasn't giving me a clear answer. I read the cheaters policy first page but I am not sure if that's what you mean.

 

I also don't want to bloat this topic with a discussion about cheating, it might be best if someone writes me a pm or maybe we talk via messages.

 

Ok here are the first games for my list:

 

  1. Horizon Dawn (1% - 1 Trophy)
  2. Uncharted Drake's Fortune (4% - 4 Trophies)
  3. Beyond: Two Souls (40% - 24 Trophies)
  4. tba
  5. tba

 

2 hours ago, CLef86 said:

I've seen these events floating around, and considered joining before. In an effort to tackle some of my backlog, raise my completion rate a bit, and to become more active in the community, I'd like to join this one.

  • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3) - 1%
  • Ico (PS3) - 1%
  • Teslagrad (PS4) - 1%
  • Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (PS3) - 10%
  • Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3) -     16%
  • Grim Fandango (PS4) - 0%
  • Life is Strange (PS4) - 0%
  • Mirror's Edge Catalyst    - 0%

I figured my list here gives a decent variety. A couple of AAA games, some graphic adventure, and a few games that I started a long time ago (around the time I first got my PS3 in 2011/2012) and need to go back to and restart/finish up.

 

 

 

1 hour ago, VeritableLemon said:

Sign me up, I need to get my life together.

 

1. Dead Space = 14%

2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut = 16%

3. Zombie Army Trilogy = 6% (IF ANYBODY WANTS TO PLAY ADD MEEE :))

4. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands = 10%

5. Horizon Zero Dawn = 20%

6. Dead Rising 2 = 0%

7. Assassin's Creed II = 0%

8. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood = 0%

9. Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy = 0%

10. Lego Marvel's Avengers = 0%

 

Might add in some games from the God of War series later, depends how far along the series I get by the time the challenge starts.

 

42 minutes ago, K_Raw21 said:

1. Yakuza 4 
2. Burnout Paradise
3. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
4. Marchinairum
5. Uncharted Drake's Fortune Remastered
6. God of War II
7. NFS Hot Pursit 
8. Ratchet & Clank

9. Mirror's Edge ** 
10. Counterspy **
11. Infamous 2 **

 

I'll also be working one more game(Dishonored) but I can't add it to the list due to 64% completion rate and I've obtained the plat. However I recently brought all the DLC and will be working on getting the game to 100%

 

** Currently attempting to complete for spring 2018, these will be carried over if I am not finished, will remove if I do complete them **

Everybody should be added so far and linked in the initial post under participants. If I missed anyone or anything looks wrong, let me know and I will fix it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I may nerf my list once I take a look at what  PS Plus has for May and June.  Otherwise, I'll stick with my original list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ShadowStar83x said:

Thanks for taking over for the summer. :)

Yeah, of course. Don't want to see the challenge disappear. I'll keep your spot warm until Fall. Enjoy a well-deserved break.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm interested in this. Sign me up with:

 

King Oddball 0%

Infamous: 2nd Son 16%

Unfinished Swan 0%

Beyond: Two Souls 0%

Steamworld Dig 2 6%

Edited by Lorajet
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

I'm interested in this. Sign me up with:

 

King Oddball 0%

Infamous: 2nd Son 16%

Unfinished Swan 0%

Beyond: Two Souls 0%

Steamworld Dig 2 6%

Added. Welcome to the challenge.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All right, let's have some fun! Going to keep myself to five right now. May add more later, but depends on how certain things go.

 

The Wolf Among Us (PS4)-0%

LEGO Ninjago-0%

Dragon Sinker-0%

The Disney Afternoon Collection-0%

Dreamals-0%

Edited by Spyro
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spyro said:

All right, let's have some fun! Going to keep myself to five right now and only add more later.

 

Assassin's Creed II (PS4)-0%

The Wolf Among Us (PS4)-0%

LEGO Ninjago-0%

Okami HD (PS4)-0%

Sonic Mania-0%

 

 

Added. Good luck.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be doing this again. Not sure on my list yet until time gets closer.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@colinmazzini If I change my mind about anything, is it OK if I just alter my original post? I forgot something about my summer plans when I made my list, so I may need to change some stuff up.

Edited by Spyro
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad that there is another season of this event!

 

Here's my list for now: after the last event, going to keep myself to 6 games and add more as I get through them.

 

Anna - Extended Edition

Assassin's Creed II

Darksiders II 3% ---> 9%

Last Rebellion 1% ---> 100%

Papo & Yo

rain

Edited by BlazzingWind
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.