The Last Manga You Read?

sonicace101

Ghost Diary Volume 3. This was the final volume of the series. Overall it was a good series though I kind of wished the ending had gone in a different direction or at least continued for a few more volumes given how much I had been enjoying it.

1658780_ful.jpg

17 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

I like it, Its alot like Kantai Collection but I think this came first, 

Its about Ships that take over the ocean and fight mankind, and each ship has a girl on it (a mental mode) and its how some want to be human and how theyre fighting for Humanity. I'd try the first few see how you get on, I personally really like it

Thanks, it definitely sound like something I'd probably enjoy.

When I initially found out about this series I really wasn't that interested in it based off of what I had heard but on a day off I decided to check out a couple episodes of the anime and then I decided to check out the first volume since we'd just gotten it in at work and it's quickly become a favorite series of mine. In addition to enjoying the writing I also really like the art as it's very detailed which makes it easy to follow the action.

1470863_ful.jpg1482722_ful.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

81Emsky3kaL.jpg

Still one of my favorite mangas

Finided Gantz this morning

But had to read it online as the volumes are so expensive

41dhPDfICRL._SX351_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It was really good quite long 383 chapters, 37 volumes.

The ending just felt like it had a massive lack of pay off, I can kind of understand it must be hard to draw an end to these things but It felt like it could do with a wind down chapter

• Like 1

Corpse Party: Blood Covered Vol.3-5(Vol.5-10) (Finished)

89437b15d5cfc8a1b22d3d43470974cd.jpg68c35e275089b2912c5aeb771543c321.jpg40535e2f705e6dea55bf88054c2f62f7.jpg

Saying farewell to a classmate is never easy, but it is the reality a group of students at Kisaragi Academy must face. In an attempt to alleviate the sadness caused by their friend's departure, they perform a ritual that will bond them all together eternally as friends: the Sachiko-san Ever After charm. But after it is completed, the floor beneath them gives way and they are sucked into a gaping abyss.

After getting their bearings, the students discover their surroundings have drastically changed. While it appears they are still in a school, it is not the one they know; rather, it is a run-down version of Tenjin Elementary School, the place that Kisaragi Academy was built upon after a series of kidnappings and brutal murders led to its demolition. What's more, and frightening, is the appearance of the malevolent ghosts of the murdered children.

As these students navigate this ghostly labyrinth with no escape in sight, they come face to face with the evil that brought them there, and the truth behind the gruesome murders of Tenjin Elementary School.

Unlike the Anime, The Manga was true to the game it was based with some extra details here and there(I liked the extra details)

Spoiler

we-never-change-angare-ern-asa-shige-resSatoshi in a maid outfit is cute... wait what the hell I`am thinking?!

Yen Press Translate is better.

Ayumi: But it doesn`t change the fact that we`re together now. So it`s all good!

Satoshi: Dressing in drag may be embarrassing, but...it`s kind of fun

Ayumi: Has Mochida-kun awakened to something!!?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Highschool of the Dead Vol 3-7 plus the final chapter 30

c57792bebbe4afba958406f136a6bfd9.jpg0d482bce4f51833bb6b1416d675ec1df.jpgcafa26402705f6f2d2fa5f8eaeb3cf47.jpg019228c489e096821abcf93986932b73.jpg53718292b3269c6b93b5fa23cf00734c.jpgYP_04_2013_COVER.jpg.jpeg

A mysterious, lethal disease is on the loose worldwide, resulting in a catastrophic death rate of humanity, and the increasing rise of attacks, caused by the living dead.

In Japan, several high school students and a school nurse have banded together to escape Fujimi High School shortly after it was attacked by zombies. The group now attempts to figure who or what was responsible for this plague, and in the meantime, attempt to survive the present apocalypse.

Right after I rewatched the anime I brought Vol 3-7, I loved this series and It`s too bad it ended at chapter 30 before anything was over. RIP Daisuke Satō :(

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...