The Last Manga You Read?

sonicace101

• 2 weeks later...

Kamigoroshi-hime Zilch Vol. 5 (finished)

d5a917596f6f4688c3c361762c31b008.jpg

Haunted by the untimely deaths of his mother, little sister, and a childhood friend, listless high schooler Haruomi Io has trouble engaging with anything or anyone. Of course, that doesn't mean others have trouble engaging with him—a fact he discovers to his dismay when he finds himself the target of a trigger-happy group calling themselves the "Seventh Gospel Organization." Having newfound enemies may be rough, but Haruomi's unexpected ally in the form of a demoness calling herself Zilch may turn out to be even more of a handful...

I loved Omamori Himari so I ended up reading Kamigoroshi-hime Zilch as I love Matra-Sensei's work and his art.

For the Number 1 waifus in it, it's hard to pick between Zilch and Murohime.

• 3 weeks later...

Not Lives Vol. 5-10 (finished)

notlives5-front.jpgNot-Lives-6-CSB-6094-FRONT.jpgNotLives7-cover-FRONT.jpgnotlives8_FRONT.jpgNot-Lives-9_FRONT.jpgNot-Lives-10_coverFRONT.jpg

Mikami loves games, and has a talent for making them too. He enrolled into a computer club just to make a game. His childhood friend Itsuki is worried about what his future will hold for him. One day he went to buy a game for resource to make a galge. On the way back in the train, he bumps into someone and drops his games all over the floor, but someone helped him to pick them up. When he got home and checked for his games, he found a game that he didn't recognize buying, "Not Alive." When he tried to take out the disk to play it, something strange occurred and it went into his body. By the time he realized anything was going on, he had been transferred into a game as a girl, and thrown into battle!

While it had noting to do with the Main Story, The Mario Kart short story was the funniest I had read in a while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Catulus Syndrome Chapter 1-13

198800.jpg

Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Vol.5-7

ACCELARATOR-5.jpgACCELARATOR-6-csb-p5133-FRONT.jpgACCELARATOR-7-csb-5613-FRONT.jpg

Did not expect to see a Naked Twintail... Now that Act is over and A new Act starts with a new weird looking girl in a big ass suitcase about to fall... I Quote what Accelerator said in the end.

"Never a dull moment in this dump" -Accelerator

• 4 weeks later...

Kyou no Cerberus Vol 7-10

9780316416092.JPG?auto=format&w=2989781975300234.JPG?auto=format&w=2989781975300265.JPG?auto=format&w=2989781975381097.jpg?auto=format&w=298

"After Roze was looking at the Cerberus Statue she got"

"Don't see the resemblance. They should have made it at least a little bit cuter" -Roze

"Don't sweat it! You Three are cute enough!!" -Chiaki

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I last read 2 manga in parallel , both are still ongoing : 

51qDJ7JTUFL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Jojo's Bizarre adventure part 8  - JoJolion . Didn't think it can go any more bizarre after steel ball run but oh boy God Araki does not dissapoint. It's every bit of madness as the other before .

613odY5R6kL._SX365_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Didn't expect that a Viking story told by a japanese mangaka to be so good. I heard they even will serialize this manga, hopefully they will do justice to Vinland Saga ( still having flashbacks after the nightmare that was Berserk anime)