Original Guilty Gear coming to PS4, Switch and Pc

Vergil

The original Guilty Gear, first launched for PlayStation in 1998, is coming to PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC, Arc System Works announced.

Watch the first gameplay from the new version here (from 1:26:34 1:51:42).

A release date was not announced.

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2018/05/original-guilty-gear-coming-to-ps4-switch-and-pc#ieoL7vBjr1HBqtpf.99

Love more Guilty Gear! 

Edited by DPatriot
  • Like 1

Idk...if it's just port of pixels from 20yrs ago, no thxs. Im too spoiled with how beautiful generations of fighting game looks. I wouldnt give them close to full price of whatever they are gonna charge. 

OMG! Am I the only one hyped for this? This was one of my favorite PS1 games back in the day! I still have my copy to this very day! I wonder if Sol's infinite combo will remain intact in this port. I'm the only one in America who can unlock Baiken ? This is a great day! You're absolutely right @DPatriot, everyone needs to love more Guilty Gear! Thanks for posting this thread! And thank you Senpai @ERGOPROXY-DECAY for bringing it to my attention ?

2m65mo0.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShonenCat said:

OMG! Am I the only one hyped for this? This was one of my favorite PS1 games back in the day! I still have my copy to this very day! I wonder if Sol's infinite combo will remain intact in this port. I'm the only one in America who can unlock Baiken 1f602.png This is a great day! You're absolutely right @DPatriot, everyone needs to love more Guilty Gear! Thanks for posting this thread! And thank you Senpai @ERGOPROXY-DECAY for bringing it to my attention 1f643.png

2m65mo0.jpg

still have my copy as well along with Baiken unlocked. i remember the demo for this too that was lots of fun.