Trophy Thoughts?

Trophies are finally synced, but the game is pretty much unplayable atm (at least for me) because of the terrible aiming control. Ubisoft already aknowledged the problem so they will hopefully patch it soon.

Also the AK-47 has insane ROF, but I guess that's not a bug, but a feature ?

I'd like to get the season pass at some point. I'm still not even sure if you need the Far Cry 5 disc or if they can all be played all standalones, but I doubt it. Anyway, nice that you don't have to deal with co-op this time. I wonder if Far Cry 3 is still as good as I remember it, or if it just feels like a lesser version of Far Cry 4/5 at this point.

2 hours ago, czDante92 said:

Trophies are finally synced, but the game is pretty much unplayable atm (at least for me) because of the terrible aiming control. Ubisoft already aknowledged the problem so they will hopefully patch it soon.

Also the AK-47 has insane ROF, but I guess that's not a bug, but a feature 1f603.png

The aiming feels a bit sluggish to me but I still find it playable. Anyway, one thing Far Cry 3 does better than 5 is the gear upgrades. It's more fun hunting animals to upgrade instead of just selecting them from a menu using perk points.

Edited by Killbomb
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jay_Cash said:

I'd like to get the season pass at some point. I'm still not even sure if you need the Far Cry 5 disc or if they can all be played all standalones, but I doubt it. Anyway, nice that you don't have to deal with co-op this time. I wonder if Far Cry 3 is still as good as I remember it, or if it just feels like a lesser version of Far Cry 4/5 at this point.

It's a standalone. I just finished the XB1 version today, and it honestly was a lot of fun....on the PS3 and 360 I completed it 100%- all the stuff beyond "completion" and I plan to do that again.....2 more times :D 

2 hours ago, Jay_Cash said:

Playing in the order 4 -> 5 -> 3, you do feel the lack of options sometimes when you size up an outpost. In the later games there's more you can do — use your guns for hire, or get an aircraft. But I'm still finding 3 enjoyable. The biggest flaw so far is the GIGANTIC deadzone on the right stick. You have to push the stick most of the way to the edge to move the reticle. Other than that, I think it's aged well.

27 minutes ago, chickenbaltipie said:

I know that the coop trophies have been removed but can you still play the outposts in coop?  That was one of the best parts of the game last time.  

Yes. You can still play online for fun.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Killbomb said:

The aiming feels a bit sluggish to me but I still find it playable. Anyway, one thing Far Cry 3 does better than 5 is the gear upgrades. It's more fun hunting animals to upgrade instead of just selecting them from a menu using perk points.

I made it to the doctor's house, but decided to not play futher until they'll fix it. Hipfire and aim assist kinda worked but it's just not fun for me to play. And yes, there are many things that FC3 does better and perks and upgrades are definitely one of them, especially since the challenges for which you'll get the perks were shit.

Trophy "Rock Always Wins" somehow bugged?

I used the rock distraction tactic on almost every single outpost, but still the trophy didn't pop so far..any thoughts or help?

I even waited a specific time for the enemy to go back to his position..

The rest of the trophy-list is peanuts and easy grinding..Just play the main story on easy or regular difficulty and you'll be fine collection the rest after finishing it.

On 6/1/2018 at 10:18 PM, nw821993 said:

Trophy "Rock Always Wins" somehow bugged?

I used the rock distraction tactic on almost every single outpost, but still the trophy didn't pop so far..any thoughts or help?

I even waited a specific time for the enemy to go back to his position..

The rest of the trophy-list is peanuts and easy grinding..Just play the main story on easy or regular difficulty and you'll be fine collection the rest after finishing it.

The enemy has to reach the point where the rock landed. I had trouble with too and got it near the end of the game.

6 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Uh no you can't. The online has been removed from this game. How about since you don't actually have this game don't give out false info for it.

Uh how about you shut the hell up. You stupid little boy. Stop harassing me. Go post elsewhere.