World Cup 2018 Prediction Thread

Connie

2 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

It's understandable with Higuain after what i saw in the match against Nigeria.I think Messi doesn't like Aguero

Oh yeh I don't rate Higuaín but he can be useful as a focal point for attacks like the way France use Giroud/Gignac. I feel like theyre trying too hard to get 100% out of messi rather than maybe only 75% but also getting help from Aguero, Dybala etc.

2 hours ago, Ates_97 said:

They've got Aguero, Higuaín and Dybala sitting on the bench and they play Pavon and Di Maria lol its mind-blowing 

That worldie from Di Maria though...

But yeah Messi is afraid of being over-shadowed on the big stage by the likes of Dybala and Aguero since Messi is below average when he's not surrounded by other world-class players. One player doesn't make a team :)

WHO KNEW PAVARD HAD 99 VOLLEYS AND FINISHING!

Holy shit, throw-back to Nacho's goal.

Mbappe is a delight to watch, especially at 19 years of age!

What a thriller!

Best match so far in my books.

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Deschamps will have to explain why France was playing so passively in the first half.Argentina's second goal forced them to play normally

They started great but speculate too much, too much respect,  they easily could score two goals in the first half.

Look at them now, again they're wasting energy speculating, One more goal, and then they can defend.

The match of mediocre teams, one that lacks team-play (and a play style) and one that speculates way too much (not just today) that could've scored more goals today if they wanted to. The least mediocre won in the end.

Edited by Deceptrox

Congrats to Uruguay. First rooted for Argentina before losing, then Portugal before losing, now I'm on England, Brazil, Spain or Belgium's side. Would like to see Sweden make it far as well. 

Mascherano already announced his retirement. Who's next, Messi? ?

Edited by ee28max