World Cup 2018 Prediction Thread

Connie

Still on time to participante? This are my predictions. 

June

16 June

17 June

Almost no one considering Perú as a winner against Denmark. I have bet a lot of money on Perú so they better win on saturday ?

11 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

no one expected a 5-0 but almost everyone expected a Russian victory :P

Part of me thinks it was rigged based on how smug Putin looked and how often the camera showed him shaking hands with the crown prince of Saudi Arabia. Not to mention Saudi Arabia showed barely any passion or spirit on the pitch all things considered ?

Maybe some kind of back-door oil deal xD Wouldn't be a real World Cup without some kind of conspiracy right?

That was a great free-kick though!

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

Just now, sephiroth4424 said:

Normally we shouldn't accept edited posts,you give the reason.Unless someone keeps a file with every prediction (which is exhausting now that i think of it)

OK that seems fair. I did edit my post on June 5 (long before the World Cup kicked off) to lay it out better, so hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the ass :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zolkovo said:

OK that seems fair. I did edit my post on June 5 (long before the World Cup kicked off) to lay it out better, so hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the ass :P

Well it's obvious that edited posts before the date the matches start shouldn't be a problem.I think the third rule in the OP covers that

FUCK ? i can`t believed it we played a good strong defensive game until the 89th minute and of course it is a goal from a freaking cross again .. our weakest point always conceding from crosses ? i am proud of Egypt today sucks we couldnt secure a deserved point, El Shennawy played a great game in GK, Fathi as well .. next two games will be crucial hopefully 4 points at least with Mo Salah back ??

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

FUCK 1f62d.png i can`t believed it we played a good strong defensive game until the 89th minute and of course it is a goal from a freaking cross again .. our weakest point always conceding from crosses 1f62d.png i am proud of Egypt today sucks we couldnt secure a deserved point, El Shennawy played a great game in GK, Fathi as well .. next two games will be crucial hopefully 4 points at least with Mo Salah back 1f1ea-1f1ec.png

The real shame would be if Uruguay didn't win this match.Although i predicted the 0-1, the score should be much higher.I don't see how you will take a draw against Russia or Uruguay won't win S.A..Today's loss is pretty much game over

Edited by sephiroth4424

2 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

The real shame would be if Uruguay didn't win this match.Although i predicted the 0-1, the score should be much higher.I don't see how you will take a draw against Russia or Uruguay won't win S.A..Today's loss is pretty much game over

not really, we can easily beat Saudi Arabia and with a draw against Russia, it will be a game of goal difference, given that they would lose against Uruguay, that is why we must try to score as much as we can against KSA, and hope for Uruguay to score two or three against Russia, it is not that great of a team, if you have been following Russia`s performance and matches lately it is just the first game, fans, stadium and a poor Saudi Arabian team that made it 5-0

12 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

FUCK 1f62d.png i can`t believed it we played a good strong defensive game until the 89th minute and of course it is a goal from a freaking cross again .. our weakest point always conceding from crosses 1f62d.png i am proud of Egypt today sucks we couldnt secure a deserved point, El Shennawy played a great game in GK, Fathi as well .. next two games will be crucial hopefully 4 points at least with Mo Salah back 1f1ea-1f1ec.png

Was an amazing game, actually Egypt did a great performance today, I hope see Salah play the next games.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

not really, we can easily beat Saudi Arabia and with a draw against Russia, it will be a game of goal difference, given that they would lose against Uruguay, that is why we must try to score as much as we can against KSA, and hope for Uruguay to score two or three against Russia, it is not that great of a team, if you have been following Russia`s performance and matches lately it is just the first game, fans, stadium and a poor Saudi Arabian team that made it 5-0

I give 0 chances that Russia won't make it through the Group stage.Even if they need the referee's help,they'll get it.I remember South Korea making it to semi-finals on 2002, what a joke.

Also the matches order aren't in your favor.Next comes Russia-Egypt and Uruguay-Saudi Arabia.Even if you take 1 point against Russia and win the 3rd match with many goals,all Russia have to do is take a draw against Uruguay.Uruguay will take the first place with 7 points in that case,they won't have any motive to throw out the host with a win

Edited by sephiroth4424
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Also the matches order aren't in your favor.Next comes Russia-Egypt and Uruguay-Saudi Arabia.Even if you take 1 point against Russia and win the 3rd match with many goals,all Russia have to do is take a draw against Uruguay.Uruguay will take the first place with 7 points in that case,they won't have any motive to throw out the host with a win

that is true, i guess we should play for a win then but i am not expecting it, unless Salah does really well