Already a Platinum Achiever

CuteBoringLove

I was able to get most of the trophies for this game as they are pretty easy; however, there already seems to be someone who got the trophies for playing on a Saturday when it only came out yesterday as well as for playing the game on Valentine's day. What kind of sorcery is this?

Other than that I really recommend playing the game with some friends. It's a real riot and has a built in overlay if you're a streamer which I thought was pretty cool. The live stream version of the game also lets the chat vote in what you put your answer as by typing A or B in chat.

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎11 at 11:15 AM, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Is the game any good tho?

Yeah its a fun game to play with friends, and while grinding out 16 hours for 1000 questions isn't super fun. I've rarely run into repeat questions so far!

Edited by CuteBoringLove
wanted to add to post
  • Like 1

On 13.6.2018 at 8:42 PM, CuteBoringLove said:

Yeah its a fun game to play with friends, and while grinding out 16 hours for 1000 questions isn't super fun. I've rarely run into repeat questions so far!

16 hours? 4-5 hours max, just keep replay solo game and you get 10 questions every 3 minutes.

For the Valentine and Saturday trophy, I just set my clock to Feb 14th 2015 22:00. That was a saturday and valentines day in one, at least it was in the Netherlands. ;) 

Playing 1 quick duo game was enough to unlock them both.

edit: for solo play you need to be online, this plat can not be earned entirely offline.

Edited by Barriebar17
  • Like 1

Honestly I've tried getting this legitimately and getting it by setting the date (both offline and online) and I can't get this trophy to pop either.  Did they patch it out with 1.01?

EDIT: I've finally gotten this one to work thanks to a poster at Trueachievements.  Apparently, the game date runs on GMT time and the Saturday Night trophy only unlocks between 9 PM and 12 AM.  Because I'm in Pacific Time, my 9 PM was around 4 AM on Sunday GMT so it wasn't unlocking despite it being Saturday after 9 PM (I had to earn it around 2 PM instead).  If you're having trouble like I was, check the time difference between your time zone and GMT time.  Hope this helps someone out!

Edited by TomoTakino
Additional information
  • Like 2

On 7/1/2018 at 1:07 PM, TomoTakino said:

Honestly I've tried getting this legitimately and getting it by setting the date (both offline and online) and I can't get this trophy to pop either.  Did they patch it out with 1.01?

EDIT: I've finally gotten this one to work thanks to a poster at Trueachievements.  Apparently, the game date runs on GMT time and the Saturday Night trophy only unlocks between 9 PM and 12 AM.  Because I'm in Pacific Time, my 9 PM was around 4 AM on Sunday GMT so it wasn't unlocking despite it being Saturday after 9 PM (I had to earn it around 2 PM instead).  If you're having trouble like I was, check the time difference between your time zone and GMT time.  Hope this helps someone out!

Thankyou for this, I haven't been able to get it either and was going to give up, will try it out today.