Hitman 2 Reveal Trailer and Release Date!!

TheGwynbleidd

Don't know how I feel about it. More Hitman is great...but most of the mechanics will most likely remain similar to Hitman 1.

Not like it's a bad thing but seems a bit weird.

Sniper mode is pretty neat. I've spent quite some time on Absolution's one and Co-Op is always a plus for many people.

39 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Honestly who cares if it has a plat or not. The first game was awesome and this will probably be even better. But honestly if you skipped out on the first because of no platinum trophy you have serious issues and need help lol

Some people care more about a game then a plat, others care more about the plat

41 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Honestly who cares if it has a plat or not. The first game was awesome and this will probably be even better. But honestly if you skipped out on the first because of no platinum trophy you have serious issues and need help lol

This is a trophy hunting site, what do you expect?

45 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

So not playing a game because it has no plat means you have serious issues and need medical help? I wouldn't go that far, but i would say you might be missing out on some good games if you only play games with platinums.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Quink666 said:

So not playing a game because it has no plat means you have serious issues and need medical help? I wouldn't go that far, but i would say you might be missing out on some good games if you only play games with platinums.

Yes if you care more about the trophies than the game itself you have a serious issue. Trophies are meaningless. They are there just to add a bit more fun and challenge if you enjoy getting them which I of course do. But never will it determine me playing a game or not. 

1 hour ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

This is a trophy hunting site, what do you expect?

I know this but There's a difference in being disappointed a game doesn't have a plat and maybe waiting for a sale rather than just completely skipping it if it had no platinum or has a really hard one. The people that skip games that they otherwise would want to play because of trophies have problems.

Just now, rolltideroll157 said:

Yes if you care more about the trophies than the game itself you have a serious issue. Trophies are meaningless. They are there just to add a bit more fun and challenge if you enjoy getting them which I of course do. But never will it determine me playing a game or not. 

For some people trophies mean alot, but that doesn't mean the have a problem or an issue but simply that they prioritize differently than you. I dont find trophies meaningless because if i did i would not "hunt" trophies. But i do agree with you that if a game does not have platinum you should still give it a chance if it seems like a good game. But by no means do i think people only playing games with platinums have an issue or problem.

I usually buy CEs but I don't like this one. 150$ just for a suitcase, a steelbook, some DLC and a rubber duck???? No statue, no artbook. They could have saved it, if they gave us a replica of 47's silverballes. The last game had an awesome statue with the CE. I ll probably skip this one.

Edited by TheGwynbleidd

Any idea how Hitman: Sniper Assassin's co-op works? Is it crossplay between platforms as in will I be able to play this co-op with my husband if one plays on PS4 and the other on PC? Or will I be able to connect with players on my PSN friends list only?

• 1 month later...
On 08/06/2018 at 1:02 AM, Pichu said:

Here's a pic of the collector's edition. Sorry it's so small...couldn't find a larger one:

3396688-hitman-2-collectors.jpeg

On 08/06/2018 at 1:08 AM, Pichu said:

The rubber duck is cute.

In US, it's a GameStop exclusive. *sighs*

Seriously, what's up withthe USA and GameStop thatthey feel like blocking content for a whole group of people?

Luckily, I live in Holland and here it's regularly available across multiple stores, but I've seen a few years ago when GameStop managed a deal for exclusive physical content that wasn't made available for any other regions either.

I bought the first Hitman game digitally on a sale half a year or so ago. First Hitman game I spent more than an hour on, I thought it was really cool. Going to get this collector's edition, it'll look sweet with my collectibles from other franchises.