Matto_lsi

PS Webstore Download Queue Issues (PS3/Vita only?)

40 posts in this topic

Apparently it was fixed this week, for a couple of hours... before returning again. -_- i give up.

32 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Apparently it was fixed this week, for a couple of hours... before returning again. -_- i give up.

I've had this problem for the first time around last Christmas. After meddling around for a few days, I gave up and never tried it again. The fact that Sony is unwilling or unable to fix such a problem is just another reason why I won't renew my PS Plus. It's not worth it and they don't deserve my money. I'll order a few pizzas instead - no PS Store and no download queue required.

Edited by German Atheist

Last Christmas? My gosh, you're really unlucky. The problem started globally around May...

36 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Last Christmas? My gosh, you're really unlucky. The problem started globally around May...

That might be your impression.

Just now, German Atheist said:

That might be your impression.

There are reports from years ago, but the issue went full-scale on that date!

Broken!! support is dying.

Trying to download one game gets me another game sometimes...

4 hours ago, N3xmach-ina said:

Broken!! support is dying.

Trying to download one game gets me another game sometimes...

Huh, are you talking about the same issue?

Another week has passed and the Download Queue seems to be fine... is it the same for you guys?

On 12/8/2018 at 3:29 PM, German Atheist said:

I've had this problem for the first time around last Christmas. After meddling around for a few days, I gave up and never tried it again. The fact that Sony is unwilling or unable to fix such a problem is just another reason why I won't renew my PS Plus. It's not worth it and they don't deserve my money. I'll order a few pizzas instead - no PS Store and no download queue required.

You need a Playstation Plus account to play online on PS4. That's the only reason why most people have Plus in the first place.

The Plus offerings are nice, but rarely do I see anything that spikes my interest since they are mostly picked at random.

Posted (edited)

Ok guys, i think there's a new issue now.

Basically, if you put any "bundle" on queue, for either PS3 or Vita, it only puts a single, fixed item out of the total. For example, if you put Ridge Racer Ultimate Edition on queue, it actually puts only the main game in the queue. Please verify yourselves with any bundle and report back here.

Edited by Lance_87

I just bought some DLC and a couple games over the weekend. Putting PS3 stuff in the download queue just never worked for me even while my PS3 was on and connected so I just go the the "download list" under "account management" and initiate downloads manually.

8 hours ago, Seraphim_Rez said:

I just bought some DLC and a couple games over the weekend. Putting PS3 stuff in the download queue just never worked for me even while my PS3 was on and connected so I just go the the "download list" under "account management" and initiate downloads manually.

But have you tried what i wrote in the previous post? All you need is to go to the browser Store, choose ANY content that include multiple items (i.e. a bundle of multiple games/DLC) and see if it puts all of them in the queue. Sure, i could use PSDLE as an alternative, but i'd like to see the actual Store working first...

I don't have any PS3 DLC like that so I can't try that method.

Posted (edited)

The aforementioned download queue issue seems to happen with PS4 content as well. Please go on the Store and try to put any bundle you own in the queue, i.e. Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition and things like that. For that example (FFXV) it only puts the Royal Raiment Outfit DLC in the queue. I've also tried the Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition and it only put the base game.

Edited by Lance_87