Trophy Thoughts?

It's a shame to see the online trophies still here, although this is what I expected ever since they announced the remaster would have multiplayer. I'm not really a fan of boosting, so chances are that I'll pass on this one. I have plenty of other games to play anyway.

• Like 1

I hear a lot of people bitching about online trophies this generation. Fact is a lot of games in general have had quicker, easier online trophies as opposed to the Playstation 3 which had a rather big library of games that required a lot of dedication to their multiplayer.

17 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I hear a lot of people bitching about online trophies this generation. Fact is a lot of games in general have had quicker, easier online trophies as opposed to the Playstation 3 which had a rather big library of games that required a lot of dedication to their multiplayer.

Oh I agree, but this is the ps3 port with essentially the same trophies,  and they are a grind. Lol. 

Edited by RoxasOnFire
Added more

Ill be avoiding this game like the plague 

not that theres MP trophies

dont get me wrong, im not a fan of online required BS but i just dont care for the game as a series

i played the original back on ps2

and sure the whole blowing holes in walls was fun

but i thought the game in itself was boring

i even have the one from humblebundle from months and months back, but i doubt ill even touch it tbh

5 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Ill be avoiding this game like the plague 

not that theres MP trophies

dont get me wrong, im not a fan of online required BS but i just dont care for the game as a series

i played the original back on ps2

and sure the whole blowing holes in walls was fun

but i thought the game in itself was boring

i even have the one from humblebundle from months and months back, but i doubt ill even touch it tbh

Guerrilla is basically nothing like the first two games. First two were just FPS games that happened to have some simple terrain/building destruction, Guerrilla is a 3PS with one of the best destruction engines ever put in a game, and there's a lot more you can do than just blowing holes in walls 

7 minutes ago, viceforce said:

Where's Red Faction Member trophy? Our Second Gold trophy?

Removed because they added the DLC trophies to the plat requirement, so had to remove trophies/change values to make them fit. 

Hmm, so they are keeping the multiplayer in this one then. Had a lot of fun with the multiplayer on the ps3 (granted just playing tag with some friends, but none the less).

Least they toned them down a bit as well. Still probably pick it up since i enjoyed it on the ps3 anyway

Wanted to play this but I will pass because online trophies. 

MP trophies is cancer NOT because they ale time consuming or people related but because after some time you will not be able to make them without playerbase or with closed servers. 

Single Player you can do anytime. 

NO MONEY FROM ME

• Like 1

NOBODY PLAYED THE MP IN THE FIRST PLACE. Why in the hell did they bring the trophies back? I did it on my old account which was a nightmare to boost because you need like 8 people to dedicate for over a 100hrs. Naw I'm okay. Never again.

Edit: I mis-spoke. Some trophies are stripped away. Looks a lot easier actually. Completing all actions in story mode is still hard though.

Edited by Zach
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Have this on PS3 and PC but I might have triple dipped had they removed the multiplayer trophies. Some basic ones would have been fine but they're asking way too much for a game that will be dead in a matter of weeks. Boosting is like work to me so I don't even bother unless it's something that can be done in a few hours or less.