On Sale for $9.99 (PSN Flash Sale 23/6) , Thought ?

FielVeredus

This game is on my radar long time but it never really sale, now it is at quite ok price

is it worth it to jump in at this price tag, is the game fun and the platinum is too struggle ? i hate online trophy so i want to make sure before making a buy.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

This game is on my radar long time but it never really sale, now it is at quite ok price

is it worth it to jump in at this price tag, is the game fun and the platinum is too struggle ? i hate online trophy so i want to make sure before making a buy.

Thanks.

The online trophies are not difficult at all, just need to be 2 players for the stronghold trophy.

If it's fun or not, my friend Youtube will tell you ?

Game is really fun, trophies aren't to tough, online as said above is not too hard, only the 15min stronghold could pose a few issues but isn't too bad and a solid sp campaign aswell.  overall it's well worth the $10

• Like 1

I might grab the physical version of this game.

https://www.bol.com/nl/s/algemeen/zoekresultaten/Ntt/rogue%2Btrooper%2Bredux/N/0/Nty/1/search/true/searchType/qck/suggestedFor/rogue+tr/originalSearchContext/media_all/originalSection/main/defaultSearchContext/media_all/sc/media_all/index.html

Only 14€ so i will go for that. And i don't really like digital games unless they are a few €€€ $$$.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I might grab the physical version of this game.

https://www.bol.com/nl/s/algemeen/zoekresultaten/Ntt/rogue%2Btrooper%2Bredux/N/0/Nty/1/search/true/searchType/qck/suggestedFor/rogue+tr/originalSearchContext/media_all/originalSection/main/defaultSearchContext/media_all/sc/media_all/index.html

Only 14€ so i will go for that. And i don't really like digital games unless they are a few €€€ $$$.

Fiel and I just finished the online trophies. It took a bit getting used to because you can tell it's still using old controls, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Fiel and I just finished the online trophies. It took a bit getting used to because you can tell it's still using old controls, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy.

Nice thanks for the share. Looks like it is worth to pick up than. I'm ok to pay 4€ more for the disc copy. Atleast the online is quik and easy to boost than.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

Its been on your radar a long time...

Its a quite ok price for you...

Its finally on sale...

Who needs opinions!! Just do it. Buy it.??

17 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

You know, just in case it can always go lower. 1f603.png

Well. Considering its first sale its ever had and going straight to 60% off. My intuition tell me we will definitely see it for 70%, up to 80% off deals if you want to wait. Maybe when it pass its 1 yr rekease mark.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...