Girl Gamer Newbie :)

AmyMUFC

forget the last message, i did, blond moment ha

Welcome to the forum! Dont think we have many games in common but feel free to add me just in case. Must be happy about united winning the league!

yeah im from hull, as well so could be a doubble party if they go up :)

Welcome to the forums! :)

Do you have any particular genre of games you prefer?

mmmmmmm id say a like sandbox type games :awesome:

hey how can i get the psnprofiles at the bottom of each post? :huh:, i dont like the offical playstaion one

I'm a girl too (crazy stuff). I guess that makes us awesome, apparently. Do you have a favorite genre? Welcome to the site :).

oh sandbox games are so fun, nothing beats them :awesome:

1.Go to where your name is at the top right of the screen, click on it and go to trophy cards, you can customize it how you want.

2.Copy the direct url code

3.Go to your forum profile, click edit my profile.

4.Click on signature to the left of the screen under email.

5.Where you go to type, you see a smiley face and two over it says my media, well under the smiley face is a square image, click on that and paste the code.

6.ENJOY! =)

if any one wants to play just message me, my list is full but im sure i can make room, if you wanna play online with me :)

You got wwe 13 and tomb raider, if you're serious about wwe 13 I can boost you to level 10 really fast online, and we could play tomb raider together if you want? =)

Edited by drummerklg

1.Go to where your name is at the top right of the screen, click on it and go to trophy cards, you can customize it how you want.

2.Copy the direct url code

3.Go to your forum profile, click edit my profile.

4.Click on signature to the left of the screen under email.

5.Where you go to type, you see a smiley face and two over it says my media, well under the smiley face is a square image, click on that and paste the code.

6.ENJOY! =)

You got wwe 13 and tomb raider, if you're serious about wwe 13 I can boost you to level 10 really fast online, and we could play tomb raider together if you want? =)

thanks didnt know how to do it, never really play wwe 13 & tomb radier much, how? lol