An anime related trophy event that needed a title but couldn't think of one so we went with this instead...

59 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

At least it's progress, I'm happy about it.

No, not yet. It will still be a few arcs until that, though a few other things will be revealed soon. If you want I can tell you what you want to know :awesome: .

No that's fine, you don't have to spoil it. :P 

38 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

@xZoneHunter

Just read the manga. It's a better experience.

i've been told that the arcs covered in season 3 were quite the slog to read through, and so they're even going to change the events a little bit with the anime adaptation. I'll probably wait until this season is over before i decide if it's worth to read further.

Anyway, i did finish the 2nd game on my list (EDF 2) a couple of days ago. Also if you haven't started it yet, definitely check out Cells at Work. it keeps getting better each week. 

On 8/2/2018 at 2:31 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

At least it's progress, I'm happy about it.

No, not yet. It will still be a few arcs until that, though a few other things will be revealed soon. If you want I can tell you what you want to know :awesome: .

You sure about that?

Spoiler

The first scene shown in season 3 is from after the basement iirc, that would mean it would make the most sense to end the season catching up to that point. Also, 24 episodes should be enough to cover the 2.5 arcs or so of the manga. 

On 8/2/2018 at 3:37 PM, xZoneHunter said:

No that's fine, you don't have to spoil it. :P 

i've been told that the arcs covered in season 3 were quite the slog to read through, and so they're even going to change the events a little bit with the anime adaptation. I'll probably wait until this season is over before i decide if it's worth to read further.

Anyway, i did finish the 2nd game on my list (EDF 2) a couple of days ago. Also if you haven't started it yet, definitely check out Cells at Work. it keeps getting better each week. 

I've only found one of them to be a bit annoying and that's the one the anime is currently showing but I'd still say watching the anime and then continuing with the manga is the best way to go.

As for my own progress, I've finished Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon except for the OVA which I will probably watch soon and I must say that i really enjoyed it. It's one of those shows where I love pretty much every single character and the OP and ED are both amazing and perfectly portray the random cute and happy atmosphere of the anime.

You've probably seen it before as the anime was very popular back when it aired but here's the OP so you can check it out yourself.

Spoiler

As for gaming progress: I'm about 40% done with Jak 2 and I've gotten pretty far into the story of Tales of Hearts R. I'm currently taking a little break from Jak 2 because the Vita port is doing its best to make the already frustrating game even more infuriating. Tales of Hearts, on the other hand, is the polar opposite and pretty damn calming.

• Like 1

Finished ReWatching and Watching Chuunibyou and Isuca plus the OVA that follows

46931.jpg71767.jpg

45512.jpg77080.jpg

Chuunibyou: One of my Favorite Anime.

Isuca: mostly only watched it for the Twintail

63d90e1b980e840fcd49f557696cc25715334047

Decided to add The Asterisk War: Phoenix Festa as my Split Season game and The Genres is same as the Anime it`s based on. Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Harem, Romance, School, Sci-Fi, Supernatural.

On 8/4/2018 at 7:42 PM, xFalionx said:

You sure about that?

Hide contents

The first scene shown in season 3 is from after the basement iirc, that would mean it would make the most sense to end the season catching up to that point. Also, 24 episodes should be enough to cover the 2.5 arcs or so of the manga. 

Spoiler

Really? I didn't know about that. I thought this season would focus on the Uprising arc. Season 4 (assuming it's also 12 episodes) would cover the Return to Shiganshina arc. I don't think the anime will speed through everything in 2.5 arcs, as that would mean catching up to the manga.

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:
  Hide contents

Really? I didn't know about that. I thought this season would focus on the Uprising arc. Season 4 (assuming it's also 12 episodes) would cover the Return to Shiganshina arc. I don't think the anime will speed through everything in 2.5 arcs, as that would mean catching up to the manga.

Spoiler

The scene is awfully close to the end of chapter 90 with almost exactly the same text, just in form of a monologue. That would be directly after the short flashback explaining the stuff in the basement. With 24 episodes that would be less than 2 chapters per episode which would be a fairly normal pace. Also I think the, let's say very unusual, OP would also make sense as this symbolizes a major change in plot.

Of course then there would only be ~20 chapters left before catching up with the manga, but I think 24 episodes for a single arc would feel really drawn out. In the end it's all speculation but I think there are many things pointing into the direction that we may very well see the basement in S3.

2 minutes ago, xFalionx said:
  Hide contents

The scene is awfully close to the end of chapter 90 with almost exactly the same text, just in form of a monologue. That would be directly after the short flashback explaining the stuff in the basement. With 24 episodes that would be less than 2 chapters per episode which would be a fairly normal pace. Also I think the, let's say very unusual, OP would also make sense as this symbolizes a major change in plot.

Of course then there would only be ~20 chapters left before catching up with the manga, but I think 24 episodes for a single arc would feel really drawn out. In the end it's all speculation but I think there are many things pointing into the direction that we may very well see the basement in S3.

Oh, I didn't realize season 3 would have 24 episodes. In that case it's definitely possible :hmm: .

10 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Oh, I didn't realize season 3 would have 24 episodes. In that case it's definitely possible :hmm: .

Yeah, an apparently very trusted informant reported that the season would be 24 episodes long. Of course, if the season was only 12 episodes long it would never be enough to catch up but 24 should be enough depending on the pacing and would explain some of the things I mentioned before.

My gawd, the weebiness. xD

I like how you tie in very obscure anime to this challenge. I am not really into anime. The only other anime series I watched other than dubbed Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh was Magical Shopping Arcade Abanoshi(sp? Sorry, I saw those episodes a LONG time ago so I forgot the name, it was about two kids getting thrown from strange alternate reality to another) and that was only because it was being aired on G4TV. :P That was a very short and poigant series.

My first movie addition to this, is Project A Ko. This is one of many of a series all involving the same three characters A ko, B ko and C ko. The first time I saw it was on Scifi years ago. It really hasnt aged well. It still is fun to watch though. 

Game wise, I am working on nightmare/infinity walkthrough on Tokyo Xanadu. I got the last friend update while on my trip. I am on the end of chapter 3 boss. It is the first challange I have had playing this playthrough. 

Edited by kingofbattle8174

Cyberdimension Neptunia is ready to plat (I think :hmm: ). All that's left is to turn in the last guild quest, so here's hoping that won't unlock a new batch of quests as the in-game stats mention 98% of the quests have been completed. A part of me doubts that the one remaining quest is worth 2%. Going to pop it next week for the spelling bee event.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

You making it sound like the Hollow Missions is harder then 100 HNMs.

How many different kind of HNMs did you defeat? It seems like you only defeated the Kobold Lord. For the HM trophy you'll need to defeat them all anyway. Then there are some implements that also requires you to defeat HNMs :awesome: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Sure they are.

HNMs are piss easy, just spamming OSS. Hollow Missions are annoying to find, the count glitches, etc... 

I`m using the online mode to do the Hollow Missions. does that work for the Trophy or not?

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

How many different kind of HNMs did you defeat?

99 Fat Kangaroos and 1 Nightmare Dog that used to be some Nightmare King that might be as big as The Vile God`s Leg.

12 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

I`m using the online mode to do the Hollow Missions. does that work for the Trophy or not?

99 Fat Kangaroos and 1 Nightmare Dog that used to be some Nightmare King that might be as big as The Vile God`s Leg.

Yeah, online mode counts.

Ah ok, that means you can look forward to the other 8 HNMs and maybe even the HNMs from the Ultra Hard Quest :awesome: .

• Like 1

Update

Games:

1. Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme vs. (Mecha)   Done 
  2. Chaotic: Shadow Warriors (Shounen/Card game)
  3. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (Fantasy)
  4. Battle Princess of Arcadias (Shoujo)
  5. はじめの一歩/Hajime no ippo (Sports/Drama) Added
  6. Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom (Shounen/Action) Added
  7. Mass Effect: Andromeda (Space Drama) Added

Finished Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme vs, it was a fun game with a few annoying parts (The 5V1 missions with no skills, and no extra lives.). Added a few games to my list for this season, because they are games I feel like playing.

Anime: 

1. My Hero Academia S3 (Dub)
  2. Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
  3. Little Witch Academia Added
  4. Luck and Logic Done
  5. Ghost in the Shell: Arise Added
  6. Magi Added
  7. LEGEND OF THE GALACTIC HEROES Added

Added a few more anime to the list. It's frustrating to find out that there is currently no legal way to watch Gundam ZZ online. I hate relying on other means to watch anime but for this I may be forced to.

• Like 1

I'd like to join but I don't have a full list yet. I'll add to it as I go. 

Games:

1. Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness (No need to explain it's based off of Psycho Pass) 

Anime: 

1. Psycho-Pass (Up to episode 8) 

Really enjoying Psycho-Pass (anime) so far. I've been watching it while doing the kill grinds in SDB, so should ave it done in a week or so when I'll give my final thoughts. 

I have the plat for root letter, which was rather enjoyable although the government plot storyline was a bit messed up.

In terms of Anime I have finished watching Stein's Gate 0, still watching Persona 5 and have now started on the Tales of Zesteria anime to coincide with starting the game.

lS9vHZI.gif Summer Plat #1 R3G2K1m.gif

1L132d7b.png

Legendary Status

Troy Musou/Warriors: Legends of Troy

For Anime, I have almost catched up with all the Summer anime I watch besides the ones that aired a New Episode Yesterday and today.

• Like 1