NaseemJohn

Death’s Gambit Trophy Thoughts

66 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

Sounds good. I’ll attempt it but are any of the bugs problematic? 

Yes it seems to crash the game around the Thalamus fight and Endless. I've had it happen to me 3 times now...

18 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

Sounds good. I’ll attempt it but are any of the bugs problematic? 

6 minutes ago, rubhen925 said:

Yes it seems to crash the game around the Thalamus fight and Endless. I've had it happen to me 3 times now...

Aside from the crashing there's not anything really aside from just weird quirks and that previously mentioned one where if you buy the one ability it screws up your ability inventory and the end boss trophy not popping (which I can confirm myself now, maybe it will pop after beating it in heroic, or that one could be bugged too lol). 

Personal experience I've never had the game crash aside from the time I mentioned before of talking to the one NPC, and it appears it was only doing it at the specific point in the game I was at as I talked to them today after doing a bit more and it wasn't crashing. 

Hopefully the patch next week fixes all the current issues. I've really enjoyed the game so far, though I do like Dead Cells a fair bit more. 

Edited by Gage

I finished the game in 1 hours 50 minutes, but I met endless, the game crashed.😂

this game is a 10/10 difficulty. no doubt about it. the perfect run trophy is ridiculous. doesnt help the stamina management in this game is a chore and the hit boxes suck.

im not so sure NG+ will make heroic bosses any easier. sure you go up in level, but im willing to bet the bosses do as well.

edit: and here is a perfect run already: 

Edited by EightBitArtist

11 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

this game is a 10/10 difficulty. no doubt about it. the perfect run trophy is ridiculous. doesnt help the stamina management in this game is a chore and the hit boxes suck.

im not so sure NG+ will make heroic bosses any easier. sure you go up in level, but im willing to bet the bosses do as well.

OMG, this guy is a monster, how this is even possible???

Buuut, thr trophy for the final boss is broken?? I bet the game but no trophy for the final boss.....

13 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

It definitely seems easier with mouse. More accurate aiming really helps.

I wanted to buy this game immediately after release but when I see how some of you have glitches & bugs, I guess it's better to wait for now. At least I'll get some rest after Dead Cells. That platinum was hell.

Edited by Lowlliet

i just grinded the phoenix in the beginning section for the stones to upgrade my weapon from +9 to +10 and the trophy didnt unlock for me 😡

The guy in the video said the achievement didn't even unlock for him when he completed it. xD That's two confirmed don't works, one possible glitchy one. 

I didn't think to use the gun for bosses and stuff, seemed real bad during the level. I'll have to take a look through his run and see what all items and stuff he uses otherwise. 

Edited by Gage

11 minutes ago, Gage said:

The guy in the video said the achievement didn't even unlock for him when he completed it. xD 

Oh god. I’d throw my PS4 out of the window if that happened to me. 

So this game is one of the buggiest games i've played in a while. Had the perfect run, get to the final boss with 2 hours left on the clock and the game crashes. I think i am done with this. Fun game but i think it's enough for me. Heroic trophies for dark knight, forgotten gaian, and eldritch inquisitor did not pop for me. That was the icing on this cake for me to say hell no. Those were tough fights...

Good luck to all who try this but i ain't coming back till they patch this shit.

47 minutes ago, rubhen925 said:

So this game is one of the buggiest games i've played in a while. Had the perfect run, get to the final boss with 2 hours left on the clock and the game crashes. I think i am done with this. Fun game but i think it's enough for me. Heroic trophies for dark knight, forgotten gaian, and eldritch inquisitor did not pop for me. That was the icing on this cake for me to say hell no. Those were tough fights...

Good luck to all who try this but i ain't coming back till they patch this shit.

Damn, more bugged than I thought

I bought this, had a little play and put it down for now. Will probably defo not go back to it now unless I.reach a dry spell

They are spose to be patching next week tho apparently, but due to all these bugs, I bet it will take them a while to.iron them out

Why did they make the same trophy images for the platinum and the Owlking one. All the other images are different