Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

On 4/4/2019 at 7:57 AM, Revvie said:

Sorry to hear that. Glad that you’re still playing AL and maybe... Idk... Honolulu can cheer you up? ^_^

On 4/4/2019 at 8:53 AM, Melty said:

I hope you feel better. You should just take all the time you need to get yourself in order, and come back whenever you're ready.

Thank you guys for your kind words. I hope you two get the ships you want in the game. 

On 4/5/2019 at 6:16 AM, Melty said:

Cute Sub

YO5dPe2.jpg

Got the best outfit (finally!)

xxNhIvL.jpg

1f60f.png 

4S5zh4v.jpg

Do I just barge into Takao's room random mornings 1f602.png

dbpFKa9.jpg

I love the school girl outfits for the girls in the game. I would love to get Takao, Atago and Honolulu skins but I have no gems right now and I also have to expand the ship docks because I only 9 spaces left. I am 161/170 in the docks. I don't have the heart to delete a lot of them.

Also here's the summary of the livestream if you guys don't wanna watch it.

9tiJEIS.png

That collab though.

MWCUbbu.jpg

Meanwhile on the EN server...

These ships where announced so that means Ink-stained Steel Sakura is the next event. Grr... I knew this event is coming and now I feel stupid for using my cubes trying to get Denver and the subs. :facepalm:

At least you got more than one sub, so you are ahead of a lot of people in the Submarine fleet race. I wasted 60 cubes and got nothing.

Here is the Youtube video of all the ships that will come in Azur Lane x WoWs collaboration. I wish World of Warships was available for PS4 but it must be difficult to port.

4 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Been a while since my last post anyway here the stuff i got from the last event:

Got 2 non event ones aswell from the maps

Reveal hidden contents

H8VPHX8.jpg

5zIU4Ne.jpg

fsIVnwg.jpg

MeRnVdk.jpg

TsLtU3j.jpg

Got her from building without build rates being up for her.

YYwTlTy.jpg

MVBjZqG.jpg

4VHrU6r.jpg

LX3Cwhz.jpg

FTJ5Y6J.jpg

ZgcRY02.jpg

Didn't manage to get Shoukaku and i was nowhere near the points needed to unlock Akatsuki

On the submarine release day i got:

EsPNapW.jpg

YW6ooNa.jpg

cON06XO.jpg

I got a notification saying that you mentioned me but I don't see anything weird.

I got USS Denver in Light Build, she is such a upbeat girl and I also got back HMS Edinburgh she is surprisingly hard to get. Also I still can't believe she is the older sister of HMS Belfast since well Belfast looks older.

Hb2lsyQ.jpg?1

OOWHwqp.jpg?1

bSvP40B.jpg?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I got a notification saying that you mentioned me but I don't see anything weird.

That's because i edited that part away it was supposed to be a second post but instead Forum thought it would be better to merge my both posts anyway here what i posted:

Today's Quest was do 2x Hard Map so i thought why not 3-4?

And well after the first run i encountered this girl:

m7adUjc.jpg

Bought this outfit for Takao:

LLonHM0.jpg

I tagged you here and asked: Race Girl Takao when? :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Bought this outfit for Takao:

LLonHM0.jpg

I tagged you here and asked: Race Girl Takao when? :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

I hope we get Takao and Atago race girls outfits. I also want the Collaboration outfits Azur Lane did with a restaurant. I want Belfast and Enterprise outfits the most.

zOcvXC2.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like the EN server is getting this collab. Kizuna Ai ship!?

Anyways, a new ship and retrofits!

4Rwe6yO.jpg

I want to see your other sister who likes gum.

vYX51nK.jpg

Weird hazing ritual?

oV2Yqcj.jpg

Lalala lala. You look cute.

Also I'm curious if you guys are doing that training recruit thing. I've just finished mine and it's quite long to do all. The last reward is picking 1 of the 4 ships.

GOnLQXh.jpg

Now who will be the next 10 medals? :hmm:

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 3

Hey Shikikans! Maintenance is over and the event is up! Only one left in the limited construction for me. Ugh... I've spend all of money and I wanted to get a retrofit but still I have some cubes left so not bad for me.

oYNgaLr.jpg

LOLI MIKO REIMU AI SHITERU!

ShItEfU.jpg

Oyo?

FU8FRHt.jpg

Eh, I mostly have the ships I wanted in this event.

oOrj8Di.jpg

That design + color scheme + Iguchi Yuka = ? 10/10 

x6cWZxA.jpg

Oi! Bow down to our loli PvP overlord!

• Like 4

On 4/15/2019 at 8:24 PM, Atago said:

She coming...

wpDKVtJ.png

IrcSra7.gif

I been thinking who do I go after first since doing research on the ships seems like it will be long. I might go after either Saint Louis or Roon.

For more information on the PR Ships, here is a video

Anyways, here are the newest ships I have gotten. After 60 cubes, I finally got IJN Nagato who is apparently going to change the meta forever. I also got IJN Kongou and I ain't gonna lie, I am very disappointed in her. Probably because I been looking forward to her since the beginning and now that I have her, she is pretty bland personality wise at least when it comes to her dialogue lines even her oath line is just straight to the point. Also game mechanic wise she isn't that good either. I also got IJN Houshou from grinding 7-4 since I was leveling up my ships.

jZVwK4D.jpg?1

qGr8B3P.jpg?1

UxtkkRW.jpg?1

Jtclge1.jpg?1

• Like 2

Skin from awhile ago

76usseB.jpg

Yoizuki was the only one I wanted but she ain't come home yet

taEfczM.jpg

3hWeLUz.jpg

Reimuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

7i1SMn2.jpg

Burninggggggg LOVEEEEEEEEEEE

LWuKfKV.jpg

We're gunna melt her heart

IciwZiL.jpg

She came not once but twice

LmLI2Jb.jpg

I like easy events like this because I get to level ships I normally don't use. Here's a smug Ashigara

gVpIJs1.png

On 4/17/2019 at 4:26 AM, TheVader66 said:

I been thinking who do I go after first since doing research on the ships seems like it will be long. I might go after either Saint Louis or Roon.

For more information on the PR Ships, here is a video

Since the the begin of the game I've been waiting. I finally get a chance to get SAINT LOUIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Looks like the PR ships are gonna get delayed and will be released on May 5th. At least on April 26th, we'll be getting the Kizuna Ai collab and Bel-chan.

Speaking of Bel-chan, there's a new ship is coming just like her.

Also, Nimi's curry idol will be an actual skin for the game. JP/CN servers only though... For now?

Source

0g4RYPQ.jpg

More likely than not, the other 3 starter ship will be also getting their curry idol as skin.  Also fingers crossed for this also.

zOcvXC2.jpg

Remember, this is also a CoCo Ichibanya Curry House collab so it may or may not be an actual skin for the game.

Lastly, I just saw this and thought I could share it. Here's the exp requirements for the PR ships. Remember that you need 3 million exp.

Spoiler

FDzs9mw.jpg

rkHmwjY.jpg

3HF1XzB.jpg

eSLVlCt.jpg

cRGYfFP.jpg

JNw3nOR.jpg

Sodj0PQ.jpg

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 3

Some ships i got recently:

il2XNS2.jpg

1sDNuK3.jpg

8HyX1eA.jpg

At this rate i better start opening a Sakura Empire School given so many girls getting lost (What's the AL lore behind that? Actual School exploded or what?)

CFZ0Rel.jpg

v7oCbea.jpg

mJ2500s.jpg

I prefer her lookswise more than the Canned Coal one.

p6n0jp5.jpg

az8kRI4.jpg

bUZrvUq.jpg

qZnvoJj.jpg

Only Leipzig left as the last ship i can get from collection iirc

KTRjigm.jpg

6XcWfgK.jpg

I think i'm missing only 1 event ship now

• Like 4

Geh... I’m not very early. I’m just a little early this time and I’m still tired but Kizuna Ai is still a priority! Anyways, I got some stuff before the event and there goes all of my cubes... This is fine... At least 2/4 Kizuna Ai for me.

RAiokV5.jpg

How come you don’t get a 3rd skill? <_<

2rbd2dy.jpg

I like her. Her chibi is unique and cute and her Special Touch is her tail. So much fluff.

kJxTr8c.jpg

gXIB1Go.jpgAs yes, such an original joke. :awesome:

wX2euiB.jpg

Fakkyu!

3idg4y1.jpg

Fakkyu Fakkyu!

• Like 4

Looks like I became a Family Man because I got all the little girl versions of the ships. I wasted 60 cubes and got them all on the third one but now I am on journey to grind for my true daughter, for my Little Bel. I am right now on Phase 12 of 20 and I won't move on until I have my daughter. 

PBniCUR.jpg?2

SAbnEFh.jpg?2

AvcVN4c.jpg?2

GQO7zON.jpg?2

lauj5GD.jpg?1

On 4/26/2019 at 11:03 AM, OhDearDevilRun said:

Keep running out of dock space...killing my interest. haha

Oh yeah, that is extremely common. That is how Azur Lane devs get their money (that and skins). I already had to buy 3 Dock Expansions to maintain my ships and I am running out again. 

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 3

So I got Little Bel a few days ago in Azur Lane and I wanted to show how she acts in the dorms and she really is adorable. She was joined by her adult self in going to visit the Festival, Berlin Wall and German Baths.

I also made a video of her Dialogue Lines in Azur Lane. Her defeat line makes me want to hug her and beat the shit out of the enemy that hurt her. 

• Like 3