Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

I am working on Little Sandy's requirements as well. I am raising her level so she can survive boss battles for more points. She cries when she is picked up. Also I got Little Cleveland or Clevelad for short. I am missing Little Helena or Lena for short but she is not appearing.

IWoH3RK.jpg?1

X7Y5Rnb.jpg?1

vzdxD5U.jpg?1

PhextJP.jpg?1

• Like 3

Newest additions to my expanding fleet of ship girls (since midnight last night):

3104739-azur%20lane%20houston.png

3104741-azur%20lane%20prince%20of%20wale

3104740-azur%20lane%20king%20george%20v.

3104737-azur%20lane%20lena.png

3104744-azur%20lane%20evening%20i%20cant

Main Menu Screen (with Yorktown sporting her new outfit), along with her drinking in the dorm):
3104736-azur%20lane%20main%20screen.png

3104773-azur%20lane%20yorktown%20drinkin

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, MossyOakRcn42 said:

3104744-azur%20lane%20evening%20i%20cant

Main Menu Screen (with Yorktown sporting her new outfit), along with her drinking in the dorm):
3104736-azur%20lane%20main%20screen.png

3104773-azur%20lane%20yorktown%20drinkin

Congrats on getting new ships and also love the formal outfit you got for Yorktown. Meanwhile I got the formal outfit for the other Yorktown sister, my wife Hornet. 

SXi68j6.jpg

zAtEJ81.jpg

Dorm Activities: She is drunk in the dorms but it seems she is the sad type of drunk.

JS8u8Og.jpg6mUdSlJ.jpg

D1CaMaJ.jpg

• Like 3

I'm too happy that I got Lena. Now to patiently wait for the voices.

60HyiJR.jpg

TSossl3.jpg

Also, how does it look?

au6ySps.jpg

Lots of resources(and Bulins) where sacrifice but it looks cool. Kinda worth it.

I already have all of the ships in the Wishing Well but it's a waste not to use it.

U1vIc8n.jpg

Why the hell not? For medals and memes. :awesome:

• Like 3

On 6/2/2019 at 3:18 AM, Revvie said:

I already have all of the ships in the Wishing Well but it's a waste not to use it.

U1vIc8n.jpg

Why the hell not? For medals and memes. :awesome:

After finally getting Lena. I have to recover Cubes. I am way too low. So I must not do Wishing Well even though I am extremely curious about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

After finally getting Lena. I have to recover Cubes. I am way too low. So I must not do Wishing Well even though I am extremely curious about it.

I guess it’s ok. You can only wish(which is give them slightly higher drop rate) on 2 ships that have only been released before 3/23 I think. That means:

-No Denver or Monty

-No Subs

-No lolified ships

-No Sussex or Abercrombie

And there might be others that I’m forgetting.

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 1

A late retrofit for me. I kinda regret losing a BB but I want that retrofit skin.

duAq9iE.jpg

She's just too cute ^_^

Geez I lose lots of oil again but I finally got her. Now for that 10 medals.

MWmgKc5.jpg

Just kidding. Maybe I'll use her more than adult Sandy.

• Like 2

On 6/7/2019 at 2:11 AM, Revvie said:

A late retrofit for me. I kinda regret losing a BB but I want that retrofit skin.

duAq9iE.jpg

She's just too cute ^_^

Geez I lose lots of oil again but I finally got her. Now for that 10 medals.

MWmgKc5.jpg

Just kidding. Maybe I'll use her more than adult Sandy.

Congrats on getting the retrofit and Baby Sandy. Her chibi form looks so adorable. I feel bad for picking her up because she cries.

• Like 1

Maintenance is done and Chapter 12 is up! Are your Sandy AAs ready? I don't actually. I'm still at 10-4. Also the Level 120 cap.

kx0nfVA.jpg

AAAAH! So close to 120!

I'm curious if you guys have any PR equips. Those are RNG to get. This is my first one.

8T94YI9.jpg

It said that this is the best BB AP Main Gun but I'm not a big fan of AP but I may still use it.

And lastly, it took me many months trying to get her but I finally got her. Please be nice to me RNGeesus for the next one.

aoa6H6T.jpg

Hey, I'm trying to get you and there's no need to be scared.

• Like 1

So far World 12 isn't that bad.  The bombers do some nasty damage to your backline, so you have to activity attempt to engage them with your vanguard.  But, light cruisers with +10 gold AA have been able to keep it under control.

This option will likely change after 300 runs trying to get the SSR from 12-4.   

I was too excited for those loli voices(SAN DIEGO!!!)that I didn't realize that the Glorious event is only 6 days. I guess I'll just oil save instead of PR grind on SP3 since 60 times is a lot on a short event.

Anyways, new ships!

ISaJPDi.jpg

She's those non-tsundere blonde twintails despite her looks. A rare sight.

MBnUZjh.jpg

Her VA is Kohara Konomi but no voice for some reason. I curious to hear it then I give my Kaguya-sama jokes on her. :awesome:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Revvie said:

the Glorious event is only 6 days. I guess I'll just oil save instead of PR grind on SP3 since 60 times is a lot on a short event.

That's what I'm doing, but the experience in SP3 is really low.  My vanguard ships get about 418XP each battle with the rested bonus, but not considering MVP.  It helps, but it isn't making much impact against the 2,000,000XP grind.  

I'm at 27 runs now, so at least the end is (sort of) in sight.     

@Revvie @Helmet_time @Tosmasta00 @MossyOakRcn42 @Melty @Artemisthemp @Atago @NERVergoproxy

Start getting ready for the France Event my dudes because we are getting a lot of new ships from Free France (Iris Libre) and Vichy France (Vichya Dominion). We are also getting a new ship from the United States (Eagle Union) as well. Time to meet them. 

8GRUD1s.jpg

jdJ6SWz.jpg

T60lo4n.jpg

sIdppld.jpg

nwxrL3g.jpg

MFl8jUZ.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Artemisthemp said:

Pretty sure they are Italien ships (at less I know they are a new faction)

They're not Italian, they are French. They are all based on World War 2 French Ships. FFNF stands for Free France Naval Forces and MNF stands for Marine National Force which was Vichy France's main Navy. Both Iris Libre and Vichya Dominion are confirmed to be based on Free France and Vichy France. Especially since the event that is going to happen "Iris of Light and Dark" is based on "Operation Torch" where the United States, Great Britain and Free France fought Vichy France with support of Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy.

Also Fascist Italy is confirmed to be Sardinia on multiple occasion in Amagi Event and King George V skill.

Da5PHLe.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

Finally done with the event. Time to get some gem rewards while PR grinding.

eTa9cv0.jpg

That's probably the shortest 'Receive' line is ever seen. I like her.

4PqzA6b.jpg

Interesting. Another blond twintail that is not a tsundere.

LyIiHKh.jpg

I am holding the glory of the Royal Navy. :awesome:

• Like 4

Need to read up on Iris of Light and Dark.  I'm assuming it'll drop Thursday this week (unless YoStar feels like giving us a break, which I doubt).  Somehow I've managed to bank over 400 cubes, so I've ready for the gotcha (flash forward two weeks from now when I'm whining on here that I've burned all my cubes are am still missing someone.)

• Like 1