Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

41 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

@TheVader66@AndyKazama@MossyOakRcn42@Leon Castle@Aranea Highwind@Revvie

For more russian ship girls:

https://imgur.com/a/y2o9UUQ

We getting a russian Graf Zepplin (Gangut) and a russian Rem ( Chapayev )

They also will be adding Avrora to light builds after the event.

Also:

Reveal hidden contents

Had to

I love most of those designs. Gangut looks like same artist as Graf. 

And some got great weapons ?

• Like 1

I find it interesting that out of all the Russian ships, Avrora is the only one that is not using Siren tech. Might be story-related but I'm excited for the event. 

wbqaLtd.png

Also I might be the only one here who's excited that the main story is finally progressing.

Before I drink vodka, I lewd got some lolis.

f7S0RkO.jpg

You hate planes? Well let's arrest that carrier again.

I79pNoi.jpg

I wish I was that katana.

LPWYcqq.jpg

Please Shigure-sama and Yukikaze-sama, grant me your luck.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Revvie said:

I find it interesting that out of all the Russian ships, Avrora is the only one that is not using Siren tech. Might be story-related but I'm excited for the event. 

wbqaLtd.png

Also I might be the only one here who's excited that the main story is finally progressing.

Oh Thank God we are getting story plot from the actual story mode. I am extremely happy they are going to retroactively add plot to the past chapters beginning with Chapter 4 with new CGs but I wonder what will happen to the Cancelled old CGs like The Battle of Santa Cruz scene that were made but never implemented. Will they remake it or just upload the old ones. They might not since it is somewhat graphic.

In case anybody is curious about the Battle of Santa Cruz scene. It was these scenes that were drawn by the artists that draws Adrmiral Graf Spee and Deutschland. I am going to put them in the spoiler.

Spoiler

gNlfZb2.png

ZJcDUJ5.png

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, AndyKazama said:

Hi,

Dumb question. Despite being level 92 now, something happened to me today which hasn't before. 

Just got an event ship via light construction. Hipper Muse. Should that happen?

The event will tell you were construction you can build them. Event ships in the Event Construction only, Event ships in the Light Construction only, etc... but mostly in the Event Construction.

So it's either you were dreaming that Hipper kept calling you an idiot and stepping on you. :awesome:

Or it's a possible bug. That never happened to me or haven't heard it from other people so consider yourself lucky getting an event ship using 1 cube instead of 2 but I may look more into it.

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Revvie said:

The event will tell you were construction you can build them. Event ships in the Event Construction only, Event ships in the Light Construction only, etc... but mostly in the Event Construction.

So it's either you were dreaming that Hipper kept calling you an idiot and stepping on you. :awesome:

Or it's a possible bug. That never happened to me or haven't heard it from other people so consider yourself lucky getting an event ship using 1 cube instead of 2 but I may look more into it.

It's a shame I cannot prove it, but it's got nothing to do with what Hipper and I get up to.

It's really weird because Hipper was the last muse I got, so haven't been doing event for a week now. 

It's not like those ships that you need to unlock in the build pool in collections is it?

• Like 1

I'm super busy at work, so my hot take is a week late.

The fan-base for AL (and similar games) is super, super protective of the characters so I'm not surprised that some people are upset my the mere suggestion that Avrora might have been mistreated.  It looks like they're going doe a prison theme for a lot of the Northern Alliance skins.  Personally, I think it's nice that they're branching out a little from the standard School girl, Maid, Kimono, Cheongsam* outfits they give everybody.   

*I'm not claiming for a second that I don't love all of the forgoing costumes, but variety is the spice of life.  Maybe an Arabian harem theme...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Helmet_time said:

I'm super busy at work, so my hot take is a week late.

The fan-base for AL (and similar games) is super, super protective of the characters so I'm not surprised that some people are upset my the mere suggestion that Avrora might have been mistreated.  It looks like they're going doe a prison theme for a lot of the Northern Alliance skins.  Personally, I think it's nice that they're branching out a little from the standard School girl, Maid, Kimono, Cheongsam* outfits they give everybody.   

*I'm not claiming for a second that I don't love all of the forgoing costumes, but variety is the spice of life.  Maybe an Arabian harem theme...

They've just announced 2/3 more prison skins so I'm ? sure Manjuu have no intention of hurting Avrora, but if they hurt my ?(jk)

What the heck do you mean by Arabian harem? Like Aladdin? ?

@TheVader66 I must also apologize for my delay; I hadn't visited PSNP in several days, becoming a temporary hermit between Crosswave (which delights me, as one of Compa's strongest B-grade titles put out) and my hermit introversion into silent solitude. ^^;; Thanks for tagging me, however; I may have missed you otherwise!

So my opinion won't endear me to anyone, but I'm of two minds about it. I will preface this by declaring no ill feelings toward anyone else here.

In terms of "can" do it, the devs may draw, create, whatever they like: their product, their designs. No picketing from me. If they believe that it will attract/reward customers or fulfill their own personal preferences, then they've every right to. In terms of "should" do it, I find it sketchier, and personally unlikable to boot. I am not at all a fan of chained girls and do not relate to the viewpoint of their fans. Again, the devs /may/ include it; I am not shrieking that they must obey some arbitrary societal standard. However, just as they *can* create it, I am likewise free to care nothing for it and in fact to dislike its design components. If they can tie it to historical allusion, fine, that adequately holds water, but my cynical side strongly suggests that they included it chiefly to pander, and I am well inclined to believe my cynical side in this instance. Sorta like e.g. that Mutsuki Spring Festival outfit: one *can* create it, but why do that, and why *should* one? I greatly disfavor the decision to design /and then/ skimpily dress several super-young tykes, like the Mutsuki sort. They needn't all be 30-plus adult women, I'm fine with the Javelin/Cleveland age bracket, but too much younger and I step far back, unwilling to embrace. All the little childlike Azur tykes do nothin' for me, and won't. With that all in mind, I do believe that we can like and enjoy products overall (Azur Lane) without approving of every single contained element within (the uber-lolis). Nuance exists, I should hope.

Skimming over other posts, apparently I am almost the yang to Andy's yin, heh. :S I greatly treasure my Eagle Union and Royal Navy shipgirls highest of all, although it pleased me to punch that my 3 favorite Iron Bloods (Prinzy, Z23, & Bismarck) all star as playable in Crosswave, particularly since I can get no access to Bismarck in AL base. Neither am I a fan of the 'tsundere' archetype (give me dere, *all* the deredere, and shelve the tsun) and would never seek to be stepped on by anybody except my soft-pawed and petite kitty cat, who daily does. In short, I am unimpressively dull and unadventurous. :) Fortunately, AL caters to a litany of shipgirl aficionados, from those of us who wanna sedately cuddle with Sister Sara to those of us who pine for Hipper's stern boot to tap 'em down to the ground~

• Like 3

@Larx don't get me wrong. I do like my Eagle and Royal ships. 

I don't want any misunderstandings. 

Just I'd say 6 out of my 10 favourite ships are Sakura, with the likes of Laffey, Enty and Cleveland in top 15. 

Plus Enty is Yui Ishikawa after all, my favourite Japanese voice actor of all time. 

• Like 1

Ships i got from Polaris event:

Spoiler

EGhXCNS.jpg

I sure prefer this outfit of hers over her default one. (Wish you could equip looks of basically the same ship to any version of it. Kinda like choosing skins in GBF regardless of which version of the char you have.)

1wRDNA7.jpg

Spoiler

8arkzglcu8w31.png

2POjG4h.jpg

uiE3esd.jpg

I also prefer this outfit of hers over her default one.

1N9sN53.jpg

Headpat only

Skins i got:

Spoiler

d1KjIoP.jpg

Fubuki sure has a lot of free skins.

y3cCAdk.jpg

h9QEWvt.jpg

I'll say it here: Her Teacher outfit still is the best one so far.

Yeah i didn't get Akagi and i kinda wished i would have saved the 20 cubes to draw my new Comrade ships instead.

EDIT: Finally got my post to look like i wanted.

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Found something funny in the current event

if you have Chapayev try and put her on a chair/bench whatever else to sit on in dorm.

io0INNH.jpg

She's just a tad bit higher but I'm sure someone made a meme out of this glitch.

Anyways...

Наш Советский Союз покоряет

Pfo54NS.jpg

Весь мир, от Европы к Неве, на восто-ок

3NO6B9b.jpg

Над Землёй везде будут петь:

Be99GFS.jpg

Столица, водка, советский медведь наш!

• Like 2

Got a new phone(well two new but used phones) to use for gaming and finally used that twitter account I made to store my Azur Lane save data.

So far I only have 37 ship girls with the starter ship/s being Laffey and Long Island(don't know if the back row ship girls are randoms of the same nation as the starter ship)

My question is how do I get Ayanami from collection and what do they even mean with "collection"?

Also, like collaboration ships like Noire, you can't get "Common" ships like Haruna or Suruga if I understand that's how all events in this game works.

• Like 2