Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

I don't know anything about those 3 Big Seven redesign but I've watch that Ai-chan video even though I don't watch her videos that much but I'm curious about what she said about the event. After watching the video, I gonna say:

1. She mention the event very briefly.

2. At least this is a better advertisement of Azur Lane unlike that stupid one where he builds a lot of ships then gets a lot of "SSR" ships. <_<

3. Someone give Ai-chan an English patch. :awesome:

4. Do it! 

Anyways, new ship...

7Z5Nvc9.jpg

Oooh. Maybe a better onee-chan than Lady Lex.

Also, congrats Azur Lane's Twitter for having whatever followers(I forgot how many :awesome:) and thank you for those gems which is enough for me to buy another Promise Ring. I had trouble picking one but I chose someone who I use in PvP that also has a wedding dress...

And that's Prinz Eugen.

wwnkBq3.jpg

4Q3geU0.jpg

What does her index finger taste like? She keeps putting it in her mouth. Also this has nothing to do with Ai-chan. I gave my reason and I married her before I could watch that video. Nope. not at all...

Good thing some of her voice lines have change unlike Hood.

aooEE9U.jpg

Now she's my Prinz Eugen... You guys aren't getting any kiss. ;)

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Artemisthemp said:

Gonna be a hard week with Halloween NA, Halloween JP, Danmachi x Attack on titans and now this event.

Bye Bye Danmachi :)

58 minutes ago, Revvie said:

I don't know anything about those 3 Big Seven redesign but I've watch that Ai-chan video even though I don't watch her videos that much but I'm curious about what she said about the event. After watching the video, I gonna say:

1. She mention the event very briefly.

2. At least this is a better advertisement of Azur Lane unlike that stupid one where he builds a lot of ships then gets a lot of "SSR" ships. <_<

3. Someone give Ai-chan an English patch. :awesome:

4. Do it! 

Anyways, new ship...

7Z5Nvc9.jpg

Oooh. Maybe a better onee-chan than Lady Lex.

Also, congrats Azur Lane's Twitter for having whatever followers(I forgot how many :awesome:) and thank you for those gems which is enough for me to buy another Promise Ring. I had trouble picking one but I chose someone who I use in PvP that also has a wedding dress...

And that's Prinz Eugen.

wwnkBq3.jpg

4Q3geU0.jpg

What does her index finger taste like? She keeps putting it in her mouth. Also this has nothing to do with Ai-chan. I gave my reason and I married her before I could watch that video. Nope. not at all...

Good thing some of her voice lines have change unlike Hood.

aooEE9U.jpg

Now she's my Prinz Eugen... You guys aren't getting any kiss. ;)

Congrats on getting Atago and for your wedding. I almost used a ring on Prinz Eugen because her artwork for all forms are beautiful including her sexy wedding outfit. In the end, I chose to go with Belfast and Enterprise.

So Hood doesn't have any new lines not even for her normal touch and special touch? My Enterprise at first looked like she had no new lines but she has new lines for Normal Touch, Main Screen 1, Main Screen 3 and View details. Try checking them and compare with her original.

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So Hood doesn't have any new lines not even for her normal touch and special touch? My Enterprise at first looked like she had no new lines but she has new lines for Normal Touch, Main Screen 1, Main Screen 3 and View details. Try checking them and compare with her original.

If you're talking about Hood, No. There's really no new voice lines for her wedding dress. If you're talking about Enterprise, I still don't have Enterprise but I heard her new voice lines in the wikia and also, not all have new voice lines on their wedding dress but I may be wrong.

Btw, claim your SSR Stage today.

~WATASHI WA NUMBA WAN~

5t95ePp.jpg

I got mine today. You put any ships on the stage and the song will play.

CURHYwv.png

I put Akagi(those yandere eyes though) with 8 Sandy... She's gonna kill them all. :awesome:

• Like 2

I'm really surprised that we're getting Fallen Wings.  By all accounts it is very hard.  NA servers are all pretty new, I think a lot of people will struggle unless they give it a big nerf.  People reported trouble Visitors Dyed in Red and that's nothing compared to the kind of punishment they dish out in Fallen Wings.

On the plus side, it contains some awesome girls.  

14 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

I'm really surprised that we're getting Fallen Wings.  By all accounts it is very hard.  NA servers are all pretty new, I think a lot of people will struggle unless they give it a big nerf.  People reported trouble Visitors Dyed in Red and that's nothing compared to the kind of punishment they dish out in Fallen Wings.

On the plus side, it contains some awesome girls.  

You pretty must couldn't 3* the final stage on Hard in Vistors Dyed in Red (maybe whales was able to)

3 hours ago, Artemisthemp said:

You pretty must couldn't 3* the final stage on Hard in Vistors Dyed in Red (maybe whales was able to)

I was actually able to 3Star the Last Mission of Visitors Dyed in Red on Hard. It was hard as hell with my lvl 100 Ships and Level Seven Skill for most of them but it was doable. Though I did have a two ships die which rarely happens in missions.

Edited by TheVader66

2 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Just thought i'd ask here but does anyone know if this if an official Takao outfit? (as in obtainable ingame)

CMEQVNI.png

As far as I know, I don't think so. Maybe an upcoming new skin?

If you're curious, this is all of the obtainable outfit for Takao so far. Only 2 is obtainable in EN.

Spoiler

Takao.(Bilan.Hangxian).full.2192959.jpg

Takao.(Bilan.Hangxian).full.2395544.jpg

Takao.(Bilan.Hangxian).full.2319244.jpg

Takao.(Bilan.Hangxian).full.2374658.jpg

Speaking of Takao, we're getting new outfit of her and the others.

gum8oSU.jpg

CWyqg8l.jpg

CQ0ol4y.jpg

XDQ9aOU.jpg

I can finally use those Battleship blueprints.

Also, a new ship for me that I've been waiting to have... Big E.

t3DAV4U.jpg

Been wanting to try her Lucky E.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Just thought i'd ask here but does anyone know if this if an official Takao outfit? (as in obtainable ingame)

CMEQVNI.png

It is Official Artwork but I think it is just promotional artwork for the game. There is Racer Outfit for Atago as well. Hopefully, these become future skins but there isn't any word of it yet. I would gladly pay money for Takao's Racing Outfit since I love Pantyhose.

6-2.2783662.png

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:
15 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

CMEQVNI.png

It is Official Artwork but I think it is just promotional artwork for the game. There is Racer Outfit for Atago as well. Hopefully, these become future skins but there isn't any word of it yet. I would gladly pay money for Takao's Racing Outfit since I love Pantyhose.

6-2.2783662.png

Damn.  I mean daaaaaaaaaamn

It is a shame the Fushou and Yama retrofits are supposedly not good.  They're insanely awesome.

Speaking of too cute to live, all the starter ships are getting retos are well (presumably on the 26th) I hope you have your plans hoarded for Bunny of the North Star(tm).  Though, I think I may have to give preference to my girl Z23, she's been with me from the beginning.   

• Like 1

Got a few new good builds since the last time I was here, and I finally after grinding a few hours earlier today got Enterprise promised.

Also while viewing previous posts, I can see you guys have gotten some pretty great things too, and very glad to see that. Also gonna add I think my first Super Rare that I think I never shared.

Got San Diego I think first, Super Rare wise but just kind of kept forgetting about her.lEXjL3f.jpg 

Got Prinz Eugen if I remember correctly just a tad bit after getting Enterprise don't remember if I showed yet.

E42raRk.jpg

Know from these ones on I haven't shown, I got Zuikaku on the very last day of the event with about 160 or so Ema's left over.

7nu4Vpn.jpg

Got The Prince Of Wales I think 3 days ago while building for the weekly challenge. 

NPL5hra.jpg

Got Takao I believe yesterday again working and finishing the weekly (need to make alot of progress with my super rares).

lz29NXM.jpg

Very last things found it was easy to do once I thought of keeping my vanguard as far back in the map as I could and launching her attacks when available to get her MVP.

g1GPFxy.jpg

nrkw9w8.jpg

Final thing, sorry for so many pics in one update but thought it'd be easier than spiliting them up in multiple, last ones mainly for if anyone wants to add me.

NyaFSgj.jpgAlso working on getting Eugen to be the next promise.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

If anyone is curious what the first part of her line means it's german for I love you

She went from emotionless to not being able to smile to having feelings and secretly (if you don't know german) proclaiming her love for us.

Also did you download the game yet and joined Avrora Server?

5 hours ago, UndeadBerserker7 said:

Got a few new good builds since the last time I was here, and I finally after grinding a few hours earlier today got Enterprise promised.

Also while viewing previous posts, I can see you guys have gotten some pretty great things too, and very glad to see that. Also gonna add I think my first Super Rare that I think I never shared.

Got San Diego I think first, Super Rare wise but just kind of kept forgetting about her.lEXjL3f.jpg 

Got Prinz Eugen if I remember correctly just a tad bit after getting Enterprise don't remember if I showed yet.

E42raRk.jpg

Know from these ones on I haven't shown, I got Zuikaku on the very last day of the event with about 160 or so Ema's left over.

7nu4Vpn.jpg

Got The Prince Of Wales I think 3 days ago while building for the weekly challenge. 

NPL5hra.jpg

Got Takao I believe yesterday again working and finishing the weekly (need to make alot of progress with my super rares).

lz29NXM.jpg

Very last things found it was easy to do once I thought of keeping my vanguard as far back in the map as I could and launching her attacks when available to get her MVP.

g1GPFxy.jpg

nrkw9w8.jpg

Final thing, sorry for so many pics in one update but thought it'd be easier than spiliting them up in multiple, last ones mainly for if anyone wants to add me.

NyaFSgj.jpgAlso working on getting Eugen to be the next promise.

Congrats on gaining a lot of amazing ships, start raising their levels for the Fallen Wings Event which good news, the event got nerfed. Confirmed by their Offical Discord

ldocoii8ent11.png

@Atago @UndeadBerserker7 @Melty @Artemisthemp @Revvie @Helmet_time @Tosmasta00

Here is more info on Fallen Wings JP copied from Reddit, which also applies to NA but the Beginning of the Event is one day later on October 26 for NA

Fallen Wings Event Patch Notes

Thank you as always for playing Azur Lane. Maintenance period: October 25th, 14:00 - 18:00 JST. JP ONLY

New Events】 1. Limited event "Fallen Wings." Event period: October 25th-November 14th 

Stages A and C will be available after the maintenance. Stages B, D, and EX will be unlocked at 12:00 PM JST, on October 26th.

★ How to Play:

① Battle Stars can be obtained by clearing event stages and completing daily event tasks. Battle Stars can be exchanged for rewards in the event point exchange.

② Bonus "Transport Capture": After the flagship fleet has been destroyed, a "Siren Transport Fleet" has a chance to appear. The Siren Transport Fleet will try to escape through the map's edge. The Siren Transport Fleet must be captured by surrounding it on all 4 sides using the following: a. Ally fleets b. Physical obstructions c. Placeable/retrievable sea mines Bonus Battle Stars can be obtained by successfully capturing the Siren Transport Fleet.

In the case that you retreat from the stage and that the Siren Transport Fleet has not been captured, no bonus Battle Stars will be rewarded.

In the case that you fail to capture the Siren Transport Fleet and that it is able to escape from the map, a small amount of Battle Stars will still be rewarded.

About Point Exchange: You can exchange for rewards such as SSR North Carolina and R Hobby.

• You can exchange for multiple tiers of different rewards, each tier having its own pool.
  • You will obtain random rewards as you redeem Battle Stars.
  • Each tier has a limited number of rewards. Tiers will not refill after all rewards have been redeemed.
  • Each tier has its own jackpot. The next tier of rewards will be unlocked after the jackpot rewards have been claimed.
  • If you unlocked the next tier, you can still redeem rewards from previous tiers if they are available.

★ Ships available as drops in both normal and "hardmode": SSR North Carolina, SR West Virginia and R Wasp

Furthermore, an EX stage will be added for you to test your skills.

★ Note: - Point Exchange will be availabe until November 21st, 23:59 JST. - EX stage does not give any rewards or exp. - EX stage does not consume fuel or lower morale. - Daily first clears of normal mode stages will reward 3x Battle Stars. - The event will utilize the Danger Gauge system. - The event maps will have no ambushes, airstrikes, or submarine enemies.

New Features

1. Limited Construction. Construction period: October 25th after maintenance - November 14th maintenance. These ships will be added to the permanent construction pool in the future:

• SSR Washington: 2%
  • Minneapolis: 2%
  • SR Colorado: 2.5%
  • Maryland: 2.5%
  • R Kalk: 5%

2. Skin additions. Sale period: October 25th after maintenance - November 13th, 23:59 JST. Minneapolis - Wild Student Hobby - Little School Star Kalk - Snow Fairy of the Academy

These skins will return in the future after the sale period ends.

1. Added "Fuel Pack" and "Construction Pack" in the shop. Sale period: October 25th after maintenance - November 13th, 23:59 JST.

That is all the Info I managed to gather for the "Fallen Wings" Event, Goodluck to all that participate.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Downloaded, updated, joined Avrora server and beaten everything up til 1-4.

Ask us if you need any information on the game. Also friend me on the game, you can search my username PlatinumV3 or my friend ID 67140908

One of the things that used to confuse me the most in the game was which gear fits best with which ships. So here is the chart of which gear work best with which ships. Also Atago and Belfast if you ever get them have a special skill that makes a Incendiary Rounds have high damage.

Equip_List_20180316.png

On 10/24/2018 at 7:07 AM, Tosmasta00 said:

729.png

That aside thanks for the info about that outfit.

First off, thank you for the picture. I love it especially since it is Kotori from Love Live.

Second, I am surprised there are other people who still like Pantyhose, usually everyone has gone towards Stockings. I always preferred Pantyhose over Stockings. Apparently the artist that draws both Takao and Atago really loves Pantyhose and Stockings as well since he usually draws all his girls with one of them like Type95 from Girls Frontline who is one of his famous creation. Which is why if you ever get Takao and see the comments, they call her Type95.

ovQLY0S.jpg?1

Sqrb7AT.jpg?18yPnkoL.jpg?1

Girls Frontline is full of just girls wearing Pantyhose, well it makes sense since they would be on their knees shooting at enemies since Girls Frontline is like Azur Lane but instead of Girls being Ships, they are Girls as Guns. Also Azur Lane and Girls Frontline do not like each other at all over an incident that happened in Japan. It leads to actions where they try to attack each other.

I married in the game a gun named M1 Garand, if you played any World War 2 game then you may already know her as the gun that makes the ding noise when reloading. I love her in Call of Duty: World At War.

tMNjERk.jpg?1

igAFRj9.jpg?2

I used all these guns in Call of Duty Black Ops 1 and they are part of my primary team. In Girls Frontline, WA2000 is considered one of the best guns in the game. While in Black Ops, Famas is considered one of the best guns in the game. Man, I miss playing Black Ops, it was so much fun.

vAV5TaI.jpg?1

oyqJdod.jpg?1

8zCdec0.jpg?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

If my phone had bigger memory, maybe I'll play Girl's Frontline. :ninja:

The new event is out and with 30 Wisdom Cubes... I didn't get any new ships from the Limited Construction. :rolleyes: 

We'll at least I got 2 new ships unrelated to the event.

2Trh26w.jpg

More maids please.

4XUJv0S.jpg

I didn't get salty when I didn't get any new ships related to the new event... No, I didn't. <_<

Also, I got curious if there's some ships with wedding dress doesn't have some new lines so I try out one of the ships who gets a wedding dress on the update... That is Takao.

Vkjcwnp.jpg

4fHSPbs.jpg

Not only she gets some new voice lines, but also face reactions.

bXcK4K3.jpg

Take a guess where she hides her katana.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

vAV5TaI.jpg?1

8zCdec0.jpg?1

I actually got FAMAS twice the other day when I was pulling for MG5, is she any good? My Wa2k carries me through combat missions lmao ?. She's my first doll I got to lv 100. 

Takao got some new lines!!!!!

hJPjQcc.jpg

xiOw4CM.jpg

QrdowoP.jpg

CD8cRem.jpg

zUIgl20.jpg

XvaA2NG.jpg

They need to fix the build mechanic, I have over 200 cubes but now I'm brokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee only had enough for two ten pulls. Idk why it's cubes and money ? . These some new shipfus I also drew Prinz & Hood but since I have them both maxed they become 20 medals?????

kzon8fx.jpg

fOh8Lse.jpg

A1Ly41R.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Ask us if you need any information on the game. Also friend me on the game, you can search my username PlatinumV3 or my friend ID 67140908

One of the things that used to confuse me the most in the game was which gear fits best with which ships. So here is the chart of which gear work best with which ships. Also Atago and Belfast if you ever get them have a special skill that makes a Incendiary Rounds have high damage.

First off, thank you for the picture. I love it especially since it is Kotori from Love Live.

Second, I am surprised there are other people who still like Pantyhose, usually everyone has gone towards Stockings. I always preferred Pantyhose over Stockings. Apparently the artist that draws both Takao and Atago really loves Pantyhose and Stockings as well since he usually draws all his girls with one of them like Type95 from Girls Frontline who is one of his famous creation. Which is why if you ever get Takao and see the comments, they call her Type95.

I did watch this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LIj31W7Wd4

But i will ask if i should have any questions also i sent you a Friend Request.

Thanks for that chart will put it to good use.

Figured i should put that pic when i seen it since i knew a bunch of people here are into Love Live.

I pretty much like it when a girl wears a pantyhose i done so ever since i was little. (Though i gotta say i do like it when girls wear stockings aswell. But Pantyhose better xD)

Yeah Type95 sure does resemble Takao and Atago.

As for the other raifu's i liked to use FAMAS in Counter Strike.

MP5 i used quite some in Battlefield 4.

WA2000 i do know from Hitman 2 Silent Assassin

And for something on topic i got her from normal special crafting

yPP6dZj.jpg

I got Hood from my very frist Limited Crafting (Used a drill since i wanted the drills to be on an even number)

cnuAQu6.jpg

EDIT:

Small update i just got Belfast aswell while i was crafting 3 light ones

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Revvie said:

If my phone had bigger memory, maybe I'll play Girl's Frontline. :ninja:

As someone who played Girls Frontline from day one, the game has some issues for example: It hogs almost 4GB and you can't transfer it to SD Card and there are issues relating to censorship and how they do it which funny enough after the devs got a heavy backlash from Girls Frontline Censorship controversy, Azur Lane called them out on twitter and announced that when they release their game to the West, it will be uncensored and as you can see Azur Lane isn't censored. 

So I guess you can thank Girls Frontline for Azur Lane not being censored.

Also Girls Frontline is known to having one of the best and worst gacha systems for mobile games.

• The Best part is relating to their raifu gacha in that you can actually the gun girl you want very easy in the game since you can grind for the Tickets and Resource to build them. Except when you want a shotgun, it will eat up your resource like hell.
  • The Worse part is their costume gacha which where they make their money in that it is fucking hard to get the costume you want and in fact you actually get costumes for guns you don't even have. Also the tokens for the costume gacha are a bitch to get.
21 hours ago, Revvie said:

We'll at least I got 2 new ships unrelated to the event.

2Trh26w.jpg

More maids please.

4XUJv0S.jpg

I didn't get salty when I didn't get any new ships related to the new event... No, I didn't. <_<

Also, I got curious if there's some ships with wedding dress doesn't have some new lines so I try out one of the ships who gets a wedding dress on the update... That is Takao.

Vkjcwnp.jpg

4fHSPbs.jpg

Not only she gets some new voice lines, but also face reactions.

bXcK4K3.jpg

Take a guess where she hides her katana.

Congrats on the news ships and for marrying Takao, I don't know where she hides her katana, is it in her dress sleeve?

Also there are actually a new maid ship and she is very pretty but I forget her name since she just came out in China.

19 hours ago, Melty said:

I actually got FAMAS twice the other day when I was pulling for MG5, is she any good? My Wa2k carries me through combat missions lmao 1f602.png. She's my first doll I got to lv 100. 

Takao got some new lines!!!!!

hJPjQcc.jpg

xiOw4CM.jpg

QrdowoP.jpg

CD8cRem.jpg

zUIgl20.jpg

XvaA2NG.jpg

They need to fix the build mechanic, I have over 200 cubes but now I'm brokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee only had enough for two ten pulls. Idk why it's cubes and money 1f612.png . These some new shipfus I also drew Prinz & Hood but since I have them both maxed they become 20 medals1f64f.png1f64f.png1f64f.png1f64f.png1f64f.png

kzon8fx.jpg

fOh8Lse.jpg

A1Ly41R.jpg

I know that feeling of getting repeat Super Rare ships but you already have your original one max limit break. I still can't kill my Belfast. Also yeah, Famas is great in Girls Frontline, she actually sometimes beats WA2000 in MVP but I don't know how she is doing that. 

Also congrats on marrying Takao, I see this thread loves Takao a lot. I think, I might marry her as well but I am waiting just in case I need my gems for something else. Also congrats for the new ships, I personally love Rodney a lot, she is one of my favorite ships in the entire game. She is amazing in battle.

16 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I did watch this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LIj31W7Wd4

But i will ask if i should have any questions also i sent you a Friend Request.

Thanks for that chart will put it to good use.

Figured i should put that pic when i seen it since i knew a bunch of people here are into Love Live.

I pretty much like it when a girl wears a pantyhose i done so ever since i was little. (Though i gotta say i do like it when girls wear stockings aswell. But Pantyhose better xD)

Yeah Type95 sure does resemble Takao and Atago.

I added you as a friend and also yeah I love Love Live to the point that there is thread here on PSNProfiles. I like girls wearing pantyhose since I was little as well. Too bad, many girls don't wear those anymore. Now it is only Yoga Tights. 

Anyways, this is my current progress in the event. I first started with getting Kalk in my first Build Session. Then nothing for two more sessions and then I got Minneapolis which I was happy with but discovered she doesn't shoot torpedoes, she is all guns. I became extremely happy when I got Maryland who design wise is my favorite of the Colorado Trio, she actually has the original dialogue from her original version which results in weird things she says like how her stockings rip easily but she isn't wearing any in her new design.

Also I got Wasp but not from the Star Roulette but from doing a Hard Mission and she came as a drop. Also I though she would be like an Epic or Super Rare but she is just a regular rare which I am fine with since I love her. I don't know if I should continue or just save my cubes in case the Neptunia Event comes one day.

Now back to grinding Star Medals for the Star Roulette, I still can't move on from Step 1 since Wasp and the Plane won't appear even though I only have 40 stuff left in the Step 1 Roulette.

K5l1KlV.jpg?1

K0bGzGL.jpg?1

nmuGmI9.jpg?1

zVaPfmo.jpg?1

IUkotic.jpg?1

0nvhfZH.jpg?1

2rYd9p8.jpg?2

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 3