Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

14 hours ago, Revvie said:

There's 9 event ships to those who don't know.

Reveal hidden contents

zqE2ERS.png

And I was lucky enough to get all of them.

Looked at the list and well i managed to get all except West Virginia. Couldn't manage to 3 star B3.

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Speaking of Event Ships, When will North Carolina get Bunny Outfit? Is it when there is a collaboration with Playboy?

Pazpc1s.jpg?1

Yeah Lusty's dress sure does look nice.

As for Bunny North Carolina. I wanan note that that is not the only line of her where she mentions bunny girls.

Though i would really like for her to get a bunny girl outfit aswell.(And one for Takao)

4 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

...Which of those two is better to use? I don't have either of those two.

I bound it with twitter. Given i made a twitter just for Granblue Fantasy (so i could post pics of my stared chars)

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

...Which of those two is better to use? I don't have either of those two.

I would use Twitter. It is easier to set up and isn't as evil as Facebook. I deleted my Facebook after Cambridge Analytica.

6 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

As for Bunny North Carolina. I wanan note that that is not the only line of her where she mentions bunny girls.

Though i would really like for her to get a bunny girl outfit aswell.(And one for Takao)

I hope we get outfits for Easter like Fire Emblem Heroes does. I love the Bunny Outfits in that game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I bound it with twitter. Given i made a twitter just for Granblue Fantasy (so i could post pics of my stared chars)

Just now, TheVader66 said:

I would use Twitter. It is easier to set up and isn't as evil as Facebook. I deleted my Facebook after Cambridge Analytica.

Alright twitter it is.

• Like 2

On 11/15/2018 at 5:01 AM, TheVader66 said:

@Revvie @Helmet_time @Atago @Melty @UndeadBerserker7 @Tosmasta00 @Blood-Stalker1 @dermarx @Leon Castle @Artemisthemp @Kurorac @Walt the Dog @DarkPirate2007

Well now that Fallen Wings Event is over, did you guys managed to get all the event ships? I failed to get Colorado. Hopefully in the Neptunia Event, I get all eight event ships (Neptune, Purple Heart, Noire, Black Heart, Vert, Green Heart, Blanc and White Heart).

Speaking of which, we have the trailer for the crossover Azur Lane X Hyperdimension Neptunia, I am ready to waste cubes and coins on this event and maybe even whale on it which I haven't even done in any other mobile games before.

I learned my lesson from last time when I ended up broke so I didn't touch the store. I'm rollin' for days on end now. 

ma6iF6R.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Melty said:

I learned my lesson from last time when I ended up broke so I didn't touch the store. I'm rollin' for days on end now. 

ma6iF6R.png

Holy Crap, you have so much resources that it puts mine to shame. I wish you goodluck on the Neptunia Event.

For now, we are having a break before the Neptunia Event. I been clearing Chapter Eight and leveling up North Carolina, she is amazing in PVP.

15MaJ9W.jpg?1

• Like 1

The new ships I got since last time and another one promised. (in order of when I got what like usual).KR8aen9.jpg

84WH7lt.jpg

Got them both on the same day, as well as the promised which I guess was the 13

1XzaqUd.jpg

nRQeuUe.jpgAnd very close to getting to finishing Kaga (92%) 

and these last two I got today.

sHpjIe7.jpg

aoyAaF9.jpg

And I guess not much longer until the Neptunia Event really can't wait, finished 1 of the 2 that are currently out only need 5 more puzzle pieces. 

• Like 2

On 11/16/2018 at 6:35 PM, Melty said:

ma6iF6R.png

Awesome stockpile.  But, aren't you losing the gold generation from the merchant?  It's not a ton, but still like 6-7k a day.  That adds up, or am I missing something? 

On a side note, I'm glad we're getting a break from events so we can focus on progression; however, the new girls do not want to drop for me in 9-2, 9-3, or 9-4.  I haven't really been rolling the gatcha since I assume I'll get plenty of that in the Nep event. 

• Like 1

I've finished Bailey's mission and that was disappointing. <_<

At least I've got some new ships.

Rxc13jY.jpg

Yuudachi-poi is still the best Yuudachi... poi.

RMURKtP.jpg

You want some pork buns too?

GRHip1s.jpg

1f6a8.png1f694.png

More retrofits!

Tv3kwEA.jpg

She kinda looks that Fate character. I don't anything about Fate or who that character is but there's a resemblance.

VrlvVDV.jpg

You can have all the headpats you want.

More for Ayanami...

x9IScft.jpg

0iscH1N.jpg

That really is a fine dress.

But disappointingly...

fCJ9cEC.jpg

No new voice lines. <_<

Well at least there's face expressions. Her smiling is pretty cute. ^_^

• Like 4

Uzuki, nice.  I've had a big ZERO luck getting any of the new ships, either gatcha or drops.  I really like the Bogue retrofit, but carrier blueprint (actually all blueprints) are in such horribly short supply.  I hope the next event gives us lots of 'extra' stuff like Fallen Wings did.

18 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

Awesome stockpile.  But, aren't you losing the gold generation from the merchant?  It's not a ton, but still like 6-7k a day.  That adds up, or am I missing something? 

On a side note, I'm glad we're getting a break from events so we can focus on progression; however, the new girls do not want to drop for me in 9-2, 9-3, or 9-4.  I haven't really been rolling the gatcha since I assume I'll get plenty of that in the Nep event. 

yeah I miss about 7k a day but hey what can I do  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 1

The HDN event is up and with 50 Wisdom Cubes, I manage to get 3 in the construction(4 in total).

Starting off with...

tmuICRh.jpg

Looks like I got too excited and accidentally skip her introduction. Sorry Neppy. :awesome:

A2WnCxx.jpg

Of all the tsunderes in Azur Lane, Noire bested every tsundere ship girls. :awesome:

leqhxOC.jpg

Would you like a book about Indy-chan? :awesome:

E1FIgzR.jpg

Best CPU :ninja:

4 more and Vert is the only non-transformed CPU left for me.

• Like 3

I forgot to mention that I managed to get Neptune, Noire, Blanc, White Heart (I got too excited that I forgot to screenshot) and Purple Heart as well. Now I am just waiting for the Black Heart and Green Heart banner.

I am still very happy that I got both Blanc and White Heart from the same 10 Build Session.

vNYnGpd.jpg

Ys4Ib1Y.jpg

fticMbk.jpg

vJgvxNZ.jpg

7njRVQF.jpg

KCHN8yK.jpg

lmGKtz9.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 4

I've been really unluckly in the Nep gatcha.  6 White Hearts, a Noire, and nothing else.  I decided to call it since they don't count for completion.  I would have liked to get them all, but with four ships to go and dangerously low on cubes, it feels like I'm just wasting resources. 

• Like 1