Season Pass Worth It?

linkdevivo

It's currently on sale from 40 bucks to something like 23. What do you guys say? Is it worth it? I got the Platinum back at launch and haven't played since. I liked it fine i guess but didn't understand the absolute love that some people had with it. Still would love to get the 100%.

Buy the both dlcs about "hidden" and "curse of" seperately, is less than 20 euro. But i didnt liked them, i rushed them only for the 100%. The cursed one had a nice idea about the setting, because there are later some small regions with nice enemies, but I skipped most of the dioalogues.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, linkdevivo said:

So you didn't like them but you're telling me to buy them? Hehe

I didnt like it, yes, it is right. My conclusion: is a strong no.

But i wanted to remark, that the both dlcs are cheaper than the season pass (because the sp includes some clothes more, but nothing more trophy relevant), if you want to get the 100%

If you only want to know, when the dlcs are better than the game, THEN NO. They are boring

• Like 1

5 hours ago, T-100 said:

I didnt like it, yes, it is right. My conclusion: is a strong no.

But i wanted to remark, that the both dlcs are cheaper than the season pass (because the sp includes some clothes more, but nothing more trophy relevant), if you want to get the 100%

If you only want to know, when the dlcs are better than the game, THEN NO. They are boring

all right buddy thanks for the response.

• 1 month later...

I didn't care for the extra season pass stuff, I bought the two story DLCs separately, about half a year ago. Actually Odyssey is the first AC game with which I said in advance I thought the season pass was worthit, I did buy the season pass of AC3 on PS3 but only because it was €0,01 more than buying the three story DLCs separately and this way I gained the pre-order missions (my pre-order back in the day was still on X360).

To anyone thinking the Origins story DLCs aren't worth their price: First Blades is essentially more of the same as the main game, so if you liked that then you'll enjoy this too. The Pharaohs DLC is not only very big, but also awesome.

• Like 1