6 Player Trophy?

chiino82

According to a post on the trophy roadmap for this game, this is possible: 

You can create some virtual android devices on a PC, use Memu play (http://www.memuplay.com/) be sure to set the network settings to bridge in stead of NAT or else you are connected through a virtual network to your network and you can't find the ps4, you need to be connected directly to your network.

While i couldn't get memu to download/work correctly, i did install Bluestacks.  This can let you have multiple windows open via duplication or new account.  So the problem for me is how to have a bridge connection instead of a NAT?  I have done some looking, but i only have a laptop with nowhere to plug in an ethernet cable.   Does anyone know of a method for this particular trophy?  Short of buying more phones or having available friends ?

I'm sure i'm not the only one with this issue!

• 2 months later...
On 19/11/2018 at 4:51 AM, ZitMeatloaf said:

No magic answer here, but remember that old phones will work for this trophy, as long as the Wi-Fi still works. You can also use tablets. I used my regular phone, my work phone, an old cell phone, my tablet, and my kids' tablets.

Exactly what I'm doing too lol

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Isn't it a bit sad that a single player is trying to play a party game alone or should I say with virtual robot friends. Same thing as getting the SingStar platinum by ah ahh ahhhh eh or the Just Dance without actually dancing.

Edited by SupakGaming
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Not really, nobody would play this game for fun anyways, also when it comes to trophies for games like singing or dancing wouldnt you want to do it alone rather than telling a party wait we need to do x bs 25 times to achieve this trophy. There is a big difference in casually playing with a group of friends and getting trophies in front of them instead of just having fun or enjoying the game.

So the answer would be no its not sad, rather its imo sad to post in a trophy hunting community saying its "sad" or having any implication or imply people dont have 6 friends do to some trivial trophy task literally nobody wants to do especially for a game like knowlege is power.

If i ask any of my friends hey guys wanna play knowledge of power and do some trophies? They would walk right out the fucking door lmfao

I dont see anything sad about being passionate about trophy hunting, but hey, its just my trophy hunting opinion as im a trophy hunter posting on a trophy hunting site what do I know?

Knowledge is Power (Decades), That's You, Chimparty are all great party games

LOL, implying that people wouldn't have any fun playing these games just because you don't is also quite sad.

''Being passionate about trophy hunting'' by playing games that I don't even like and then complaining that I have to use other methods to achieve the platinum is also absurd! But hey, it's just my trophy hunting opinion, as im a trophy hunter, posting on a trophy hunting site. What do I know?

I haven't finished the games above yet but I'm close, all played with my friends.

Maybe you should reconsider if they are actually your friends? You do know that friends do fun activities together, right? 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Not really, nobody would play this game for fun anyways, also when it comes to trophies for games like singing or dancing wouldnt you want to do it alone rather than telling a party wait we need to do x bs 25 times to achieve this trophy. There is a big difference in casually playing with a group of friends and getting trophies in front of them instead of just having fun or enjoying the game.

So the answer would be no its not sad, rather its imo sad to post in a trophy hunting community saying its "sad" or having any implication or imply people domt have 6 friends do to some trivial trophy task literally nobody wants to do.

I dont see anything sad about being passionate about trophy hunting, but hey, its just my trophy hunting opinion as im a trophy hunter posting on a trophy hunting site what do I know?

To assume that nobody would play it for fun is just bold since it is actually fun to play, especially with friends. Why even bother getting a party game in the first place when you are not going to play it with friends or family? This game has a plat that comes with time when you are playing it the legit way so you should not bother with it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DaaneS97 said:

To assume that nobody would play it for fun is just bold since it is actually fun to play, especially with friends. Why even bother getting a party game in the first place when you are not going to play it with friends or family? This game has a plat that comes with time when you are playing it the legit way so you should not bother with it. 

Exactly! They call it ''being passionate about trophy hunting'' though.

Just now, NekoRave said:

If me and my friends are hanging out the last game I would want to pitch to them to play would be a playlink game trying to get trophies with them. I never said you couldn't have fun in the game. Everyone plays for different reasons but nobody should have to feel sad or ashamed of doing it themselves which is basically what you are doing which is shaming

How about enjoying a game without having the pressure of getting the trophies? If you really want to grind the trophies out then you can do all the trophies by yourself after getting the x Player trophies

• Like 1

@NekoRave Mate, are you off your noggin. It's a party game.

Party games are games that are played at social gatherings to facilitate interaction and provide entertainment and recreation. It's a social sort of thing!

To each their own but don't tell me that playing a party game alone isn't sad.

Edited by SupakGaming
tag
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I do enjoy games for fun otherwise i wouldnt have 300 ps1 and ps2 games without trophies attached.  I personally would not play these with my group of friends as they would much rather play jackbox or mario party or pretty much any other party title, but thats because my friends get drunk and its hard for them to even focus on drawful let alone trophy hunt on a playlink title.

Now maybe your post just came off as shaming but mine was intended to be in any form of malice.

I'm just saying that i really dont see anything wrong playing a playlink title alone, if you play for fun thats fine you do you, but i really dont think this is a game people would absolutely have to do legit if theres methods for someone (like myself) to drag 5 drunk friends to play this game for trophies.

I just dont see any sense even if its a party game to make anyone feel like they should feel sad or ashamed about it thats all im saying

I get you and I don't want to shame anybody. It's just that some people forget the point of having fun in playing games sometimes and this game for example is about having a good time without focusing on trophies to much, if you can't do that then I wouldn't recommend games like Knowledge is power or That's you, there are plenty other games with better trophylists for singleplayer

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 8:44 PM, Herbset said:

Just invite some people over. It's really fun to play either with friends or family. Buzz was 100 times better than Knowledge, I would play it over and over again with my cousins and my bro as kids. Now we are all grown up and Buzz is dead lol.

exactly! most of my trophies i got without any boosting sesions etc (one or two trophies we boosted maybe), i was just having fun with my girfriend and other peeps. some beers, some people and this game - this is seriously a reciepe for so much laughs :))