Friendless Reviewer Looking for Leaderboard Friends

Tufferwear

Hey all. I have wanted to get involved with some sort of community for a while now but I just never had the drive to do anything about it. Long and short of it, I am a game reviewer who provides review scripts for Morning Show radio station DJ's. My reviews aren't very technically based as the radio audience varies from casual gamers to hardcore to those who could care less. Point being, I end up with left over codes because when giving them to the stations they don't go over so well and I don't have many friends online to share them with. 

Anyone who see's my gamer profile would know that I play everything and frankly I am sick of being on a leaderboard with either one other person or just myself. I am sure that I could gain tons of friends if I simply loaded up any COD or BF game but I am looking to expand beyond the FPS Friends. People with Plus or Gamefly or people that just play a bunch of random games, both PSN and Retail would be ideal people for me to talk to on here and add to my "Friend's List". 

As a sign of good faith. I am going to leave three codes here. I will leave one for PSN, PSP and then for Vita. Please, who ever redeems the code please post that you claimed them. That's all I ask.

King Of Fighters PSP

APA9-8AN7-R7LR

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire PSN

KE87-92N6-AMN8

Urban Trials HD Vita

46J6-8KNL-HARP

Not trying to buy friends or nothing... :pimp:

Welcome to the boards. Not interested in the game codes posted, so I am not claiming any.

Are you looking for people to talk games with, people to play online with, stories for your radio station?? Not sure based on what was posted.

I thank you all for the warm welcome and requests. I will gladly be coming around a lot more as I peruse the forums and start to speak up a bit more. Thanks again and I'll be sure to drop more codes off here again soon.

And to clarify, I am looking for friends on here to talk games with and general talk. I also want people to compare games and trophies with on PSN. To be completely honest, I don't interact socially with enough people. Emails take the fun out of being with people. When I am writing it feels like I am a pretentious prick but in reality I am really a funny guy if you have you the type of sense of humor that I have. I am learning that the right combination of intelligence and dark humor seems to be in great abundance in the gaming community and it's about time I start to embrace it. 

I fit your friend "requirements"!

Hit me up, none of my friends game so I'm always looking for people to talk with them about!

Seems like all the codes are used, and no one claimed they claimed any. :(

Edited by Christopher

When I am writing it feels like I am a pretentious prick but in reality I am really a funny guy if you have you the type of sense of humor that I have.

From what we've talked about before, I really don't get those vibes. If you have a skype let me know, I'll add you. I'm on there a lot to talk about games, etc.

From what we've talked about before, I really don't get those vibes. If you have a skype let me know, I'll add you. I'm on there a lot to talk about games, etc.

Thank you and everyone else for the invite and requests. It's been awesome. It's funny because we have been talking since I first poked my head in here a few weeks back and you kept encouraging me to hang around. That was really a cool move. Also took note of your completion rate...over 92%...come on man. I'll be lucky if I ever see 50% in my time. Nice work man. 

• Like 1

Sent you requests both here and on PSN. I'm always on the lookout for intelligent and interesting folks to talk to, and you definitely seem to fir the bill! Perhaps we could get some sort of regular debate/discussion group going so there are always interesting things to talk about.

• Like 1

Welcome to da site. not so friendless anymore B) reviewer. can't say I'm a play any game gamer. but always willing to kick it when it comes to games I do play. and always happy to make a new friend. hope to see more of U in da forums.. ltr

oh and b4 I make My exit, check this thread out : https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/5832-power-to-the-gamers-stop-here-1st-and-be-counted/#entry99726