An Endless Elegy Glitched??

ShatteredRavenX

3 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

You guys think this Trophy will get patched? Because I know too many games like this which still have a bugged platinum after years. It stops me from playing the game atm.

I'm 99% confident on a solution in the next patch.

The delevolpers are very active on social media and there working on a fix

Edited by JhOnNY_HD
  • Like 3

On 8/22/2018 at 7:09 AM, JhOnNY_HD said:

I'm 99% confident on a solution in the next patch.

The delevolpers are very active on social media and there working on a fix

Well that patch has come and gone and no such luck. I wouldn't get your hopes up; it's an easy fix to program to pop the trophy if the player already has the heroic trophy, I've seen it done in other games with similar problems. This obviously isn't priority, and trophies are usually the last thing they fix, along with the typos.

5 hours ago, SharksOnIce said:

Well that patch has come and gone and no such luck. I wouldn't get your hopes up; it's an easy fix to program to pop the trophy if the player already has the heroic trophy, I've seen it done in other games with similar problems. This obviously isn't priority, and trophies are usually the last thing they fix, along with the typos.

1.04 was just a quick hotfix to get rid of the debug menu. The actual fixes will be in 1.05

• Like 1

On 8/26/2018 at 5:18 PM, SecondGenesis said:

I thought it was a requirement to test that all the trophies popped before releasing the game?

LOL itd be nice, but yeah, no. not a requirement. i even emailed devs from the game Moonlighter which STILL have buggy trophies about trophies in QA and this was the email back and forth:

ME: thank you for the reply. i also just beat this game and never got any of the trophies for actually doing so. when you guys QA a game, do you actually see if achievements/trophies unlock as they should?

DEV: Hi,

There are a lot of variables that could make this system not working. QA is a very complex process, and we are trying to solve as fast as possible all the bugs. :) Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Cheers!

Now keep in mind that exchange was on JUNE 6TH and trophies are still buggy as hell for Moonlighter. so yeah, never buying a game from 11 bit studios ever again. white rabbit might be next on my no buy list.

5 hours ago, rubhen925 said:

It's been more than 2 weeks and still no fix for the final boss trophy...... what is this nonsense.

I got an email from the developers behind Alchemist's Castle a few weeks ago. They told me that they submitted a patch to fix a broken trophy on their game and that it usually takes 2 weeks for updates to pass certification.

Presumably there are methods to rush updates through like the debug mode fix, but it sounds like waiting a few weeks is to be expected.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, WillianIbanez-BR said:

Good News! I'll try to get my platinum as soon as I get home, The problem is that my save only has the heroic version of the endless 1f613.png

The debug mode still works, even after the patch 1.05, LOL ?

• Like 2